Old 03-03-2010, 12:42   #16
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
reasons for firing?
Insubordination. And they demanded probably from activision that they want to make another game then a Call of duty

It''s the circle of live for these two guys. They had the same at EA with medal of honor allied assault. So what I hope is that they start up a studio for the third time and make a super awesome game that doesn't have the limitations MW2 has.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 12:50   #17
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
reasons for firing?

well put. bfbc2 and cod4wm2 cant be compared imo.
Nobody knows for sure, but some speculation is that Activision wanted them to start working on MW3 immediately, but IW had earned the right to start on a new IP and wanted to do that instead, so Activision maneuvered IW into forcing a breach of contract by telling them to lay off a bunch of their employees, which they refused, so Activision screamed breach and fired everyone.

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/2...dged_Sword.php
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 13:05   #18
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
I just rented Battlefield and enjoy it much more.

For the reason the name suggests.
It's a -battlefield-. ****ing love all the warfare happening around me.

I prefer to sit back in a dark, quiet area, and snipe the **** out of everyone from the shadows. euheuhauehauha!
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 16:21   #19
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne_Brady :P View Post
I just rented Battlefield and enjoy it much more.

For the reason the name suggests.
It's a -battlefield-. ****ing love all the warfare happening around me.

I prefer to sit back in a dark, quiet area, and snipe the **** out of everyone from the shadows. euheuhauehauha!
it's incredibly hard to snipe in that game.
Old 03-03-2010, 16:37   #20
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Those of you dissing it don't matter, because you still bought it.

You're just like all the other hypocrites.

This wasn't a thread talking about your precious servers.

It's about the abysmal way that Activision treats the people that make all of their money.
I didn't buy MW2
I just pirated it, played the compaign, played crack spec ops, then uninstalled
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 17:10   #21
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
it's incredibly hard to snipe in that game.
I know right? God damn you have to be patient.

But I get a headshot almost everytime I fire. It's all about waiting for the perfect moment. Sometimes, you have to track your target to wait for the right time to kill them. And SOMETIMES, the right time never comes and you have to let the kill go, so you don't give away your position.

**** I'm a real life sniper now.
Old 03-03-2010, 18:20   #22
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So it seems that Activision's fascist regime has gone overboard.

They've fired both of the co-founders of Infinity Ward, Jason West (President), and Vince Zampella (CEO).

Activision has balls to fire the founders of the company that had just created the current fastest selling video game of all time, and made them millions of dollars.

Discuss.
sounds like a pretty good decision.

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 20:03   #23
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
You guys aren't supposed to be on Activision's side, no matter what IW did.

Gawd, none of you are real gamers.
Old 03-03-2010, 20:21   #24
RoninXC
Banned

Location: I don't have a home, I'm masterless, I'll follow my own path.
RoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I know right? God damn you have to be patient.

But I get a headshot almost everytime I fire. It's all about waiting for the perfect moment. Sometimes, you have to track your target to wait for the right time to kill them. And SOMETIMES, the right time never comes and you have to let the kill go, so you don't give away your position.

**** I'm a real life sniper now.
I love how strong the pistols are in that game.
RoninXC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2010, 20:47   #25
Secret Weapon
Banned

I can only give my opinion on the campaigns, since I pirate and can't play multiplayer without a lot of hassle.

MW2 has better graphics, better animations, better story, and better mission variety.

BC2 has better physics -> (destructible environments), and better team chatter.

The physics (destructible environments) is kind of stupid on this because MW2 could have easily done the same thing, but for some reason decided not to, their loss and BC2's gain I suppose.

I doubt anyone would disagree with me on these points.
Old 03-03-2010, 22:04   #26
Banned

Quote:
I can only give my opinion on the campaigns, since I pirate and can't play multiplayer without a lot of hassle.

MW2 has better graphics, better animations, better story, and better mission variety.

BC2 has better physics -> (destructible environments), and better team chatter.

The physics (destructible environments) is kind of stupid on this because MW2 could have easily done the same thing, but for some reason decided not to, their loss and BC2's gain I suppose.

I doubt anyone would disagree with me on these points.
Who gives a **** about the story?

It's all about multiplayer baby and BC2 is the CLEAR WINNNER!!?!?!
Old 03-03-2010, 22:26   #27
Secret Weapon
Banned

Quote:
Who gives a **** about the story?

It's all about multiplayer baby and BC2 is the CLEAR WINNNER!!?!?!
I'm not even sure that BC1 even touched the top 10 list.
Old 03-03-2010, 22:43   #28
Banned

Quote:
I'm not even sure that BC1 even touched the top 10 list.
Yes well. BC1 had a good concept. But wasn't that great.

BC2 has that same concept, only improved 10x and add in the key elements like class customizing and weapon upgrades, and you've got yourself an epic game.

Plus, the scale of the levels is awesome.
Old 03-03-2010, 22:50   #29
xTrooge

xTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond reputexTrooge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to xTrooge
MW2 is ****ing boring.
xTrooge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2010, 00:25   #30
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes well. BC1 had a good concept. But wasn't that great.

BC2 has that same concept, only improved 10x and add in the key elements like class customizing and weapon upgrades, and you've got yourself an epic game.

Plus, the scale of the levels is awesome.
Copied of Cod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTrooge View Post
MW2 is ****ing boring.
Your face is boring.

Oh and im pretty sure IW will just make another shooting game.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: