Old 02-27-2010, 08:44   #1
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Borderlands aim assist on/off...

Borderlands aim is whacked. When i started playing i turned it off but now i'm reconsidering because even if i scope the enemies center(spot on) and he is standing the bullet sometimes goes through him and explodes behind him -__- with aim assist this doesn't happen and the game is rather fun than frustrating.

I consulted google and it said that its because of accuracy(weapons have accuracy which affect whether you hit or miss- for those who don't know) and it needs to be higher.

I have my fair share of exp with fps so it's not that my aim sucks and i miss all the time.

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 10:03   #2
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Consoles hah...
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 11:23   #3
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
its pc... but the game is a console game

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
Old 02-27-2010, 11:27   #4
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Wtf o.0 you have aim assist on the pc version? o.0 wao

Well I finished the game with 2 of my friends like a month ago..its homo you kill the final boss and get nothing..****ing ripp off

But yeah I guess i completed the whole game with no aim assist...and it was just fine.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:30   #5
Carcass
Aryan Evil

Carcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond repute
Lame game.
Carcass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 11:33   #6
metallica115
IGiveA****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Wtf o.0 you have aim assist on the pc version? o.0 wao

Well I finished the game with 2 of my friends like a month ago..its homo you kill the final boss and get nothing..****ing ripp off

But yeah I guess i completed the whole game with no aim assist...and it was just fine.
its not fine for me if the bullets fly through enemies...
anyway i continued it without aim assist.

Carcass you negative dude. youre like d salinger in his book as the 16y holden claufield

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by metallica115; 02-27-2010 at 11:36.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:40   #7
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
i was tempted to get border lands
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 11:51   #8
Farau
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
i was tempted to get border lands
Its actually pretty good ONLY if you play with friends..
Old 02-27-2010, 16:14   #9
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Its actually pretty good ONLY if you play with friends..
QFT
i tried playing it alone..............yeah
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 17:46   #10
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
I managed to play through and finish every side quest and main quest in the game by level 35 without playing with other people. I played with 3 friends once and it was the best, even if we didn't do anything except drive around trying to flip each other over.

I downloaded General Knox's DLC and played it a bit today, but the missing textures just keep getting bigger and bigger. Pissing me off.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-27-2010, 20:41   #11
Farau
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
I managed to play through and finish every side quest and main quest in the game by level 35 without playing with other people. I played with 3 friends once and it was the best, even if we didn't do anything except drive around trying to flip each other over.

I downloaded General Knox's DLC and played it a bit today, but the missing textures just keep getting bigger and bigger. Pissing me off.
yeah everyone finishes by lvl 35 or around there..
Old 02-27-2010, 21:41   #12
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carcass View Post
Lame game.
nice rap.

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: