Old 02-11-2010, 08:15   #16
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Its just because they have the power do it so. Plus its their job.

So stop whinning, just cause you got banned, lawl.
I agree with Fairy. Its there job but when they wield the ban hammer without sending a pm to the offender and explaining the rules.

If the jerk is being a ***** then yea ban em

I dont think he was whinning, he had a question and should have sent a PM to the moderator unless he wanted the rest of us to have a say in it.

XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 11:55   #17
wertfoo
Banned

wertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond repute
i did.i was hoping fer some back up on it, but i guess thats just to much 2 wish for.oh well.i also was hoping 1 of the mods im talking about would see it and think about it.anything that makes the job they do easier should be welcomed.and just deleting a post and explaining to the person would accomplish so much more.
think about it.if some1 explained calmly why infracted/post deleted,i bet at LEAST 7 out of 10 people will react in a better way. i know i would.there was a mod on titan named karfluki who didnt much care for alot of the things i said.she deleted threads of mine and posts.the diff. was every time she did so, she pm'd me and explained why.calmly and firmly.and i respected her for that, and changed my behavior accordingly.i guarantee that if this was how some of u guys would do things, we wouldnt have a thing like a dead forum.(titan) people(i know, not all of course)react better to respect.thats a fact.its human nature.
wertfoo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 13:00   #18
DeJune
k1|L3R

DeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond reputeDeJune has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wertfoo View Post
i did.i was hoping fer some back up on it, but i guess thats just to much 2 wish for.oh well.i also was hoping 1 of the mods im talking about would see it and think about it.anything that makes the job they do easier should be welcomed.and just deleting a post and explaining to the person would accomplish so much more.
think about it.if some1 explained calmly why infracted/post deleted,i bet at LEAST 7 out of 10 people will react in a better way. i know i would.there was a mod on titan named karfluki who didnt much care for alot of the things i said.she deleted threads of mine and posts.the diff. was every time she did so, she pm'd me and explained why.calmly and firmly.and i respected her for that, and changed my behavior accordingly.i guarantee that if this was how some of u guys would do things, we wouldnt have a thing like a dead forum.(titan) people(i know, not all of course)react better to respect.thats a fact.its human nature.
Most people take the hint that they shouldn't do whatever it is that they were doing, and most of the time they know what they did was wrong in the first place, like creating new threads to spam, bumping old threads with spam, and spouting abuse towards the mods, all of which you do on Titan.

I'm sorry you feel you need an explanation everytime after doing something blatantly stupid and against the forum guidelines for posting, but I'm not going to give you one. I just wouldn't have the time.

If there is something specific you want to argue with legit reasons as to why it should have stayed open or not been deleted, you can PM me. PM works both ways and is a much more effective way to get my attention than creating new threads directed towards me, filled with profane language. You talk about respect, so why don't you show some? I'm sure you will receive more in return.

Also, I know the punctuation and grammar rules are different in the digital world, and no one likes a spelling-Nazi schoolmarm, but you make yourself look like a moron. In a public forum, using, or at least trying to use proper English, can go a long way, and people will respect you somewhat more.

DeJune:
[Insert Signature Here]

De'Noob Mod >>
You know you play too much Conquer when you punch a random guy in the street and say "sry, pk was on"
>>Spam, Egg, Spam, Spam, Bacon, Sausage, and Spam.

Last edited by DeJune; 02-11-2010 at 13:04.
DeJune is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 14:31   #19
wertfoo
Banned

wertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond reputewertfoo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJune View Post
Most people take the hint that they shouldn't do whatever it is that they were doing, and most of the time they know what they did was wrong in the first place, like creating new threads to spam, bumping old threads with spam, and spouting abuse towards the mods, all of which you do on Titan.

I'm sorry you feel you need an explanation everytime after doing something blatantly stupid and against the forum guidelines for posting, but I'm not going to give you one. I just wouldn't have the time.

If there is something specific you want to argue with legit reasons as to why it should have stayed open or not been deleted, you can PM me. PM works both ways and is a much more effective way to get my attention than creating new threads directed towards me, filled with profane language. You talk about respect, so why don't you show some? I'm sure you will receive more in return.

Also, I know the punctuation and grammar rules are different in the digital world, and no one likes a spelling-Nazi schoolmarm, but you make yourself look like a moron. In a public forum, using, or at least trying to use proper English, can go a long way, and people will respect you somewhat more.
filled with profane language.<-----prove that.i dare u.
like creating new threads to spam<---u think cuss yer a mod,u have the only say on whats spam.when my whole forum keeps telling u to leave us alone.and to leave me alone.they all back me 100 percent.they back u 0.what does that mean?think about it.
Also, I know the punctuation and grammar rules are different<----ahh this old hack.wonderful.whoever cares about how i type matter naught to me.not 1 little bit.if some 1 is bothered by it, that is exactly the kind of person i do not want to associate with.and u do it all the time anyway!.every 1 does.do u write out laugh out loud or lol?whats the diff.?because every 1 does something a certain way, thats what makes things exceptable?crazy.
example=yer instead of you,re/your.its lazy to do it my way.typing yer instead of you're or your is just pure laziness.i accept and agree.
next example=roflmao instead of rolling on the floor laughing my a** off.its lazy to do it my way.typing roflmao instead of rolling on the floor laughing my a** off is just pure laziness.i accept and agree.

p.s.and spouting abuse towards the mods, all of which you do on Titan..<-----yer pluralization here is wrong.just u.thats it.i bother no other mods and none bother me.

Last edited by wertfoo; 02-11-2010 at 14:34.
Old 02-11-2010, 15:12   #20
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just to let you know that when you post a wall of text the idiots on OT have a tendency of not being able to reach the third sentence.

Try to space them so they read easier.
Old 02-11-2010, 15:15   #21
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
filled with profane language.<-----prove that.i dare u.
like creating new threads to spam<---u think cuss yer a mod,u have the only say on whats spam.when my whole forum keeps telling u to leave us alone.and to leave me alone.they all back me 100 percent.they back u 0.what does that mean?think about it.
Also, I know the punctuation and grammar rules are different<----ahh this old hack.wonderful.whoever cares about how i type matter naught to me.not 1 little bit.if some 1 is bothered by it, that is exactly the kind of person i do not want to associate with.and u do it all the time anyway!.every 1 does.do u write out laugh out loud or lol?whats the diff.?because every 1 does something a certain way, thats what makes things exceptable?crazy.
example=yer instead of you,re/your.its lazy to do it my way.typing yer instead of you're or your is just pure laziness.i accept and agree.
next example=roflmao instead of rolling on the floor laughing my a** off.its lazy to do it my way.typing roflmao instead of rolling on the floor laughing my a** off is just pure laziness.i accept and agree.

p.s.and spouting abuse towards the mods, all of which you do on Titan..<-----yer pluralization here is wrong.just u.thats it.i bother no other mods and none bother me.
The art to flaming is to visibly see you opponent become... well like that post in the quote.

Chill and just sneak in pointless insults when they are vulnerable or when they are not MODs.

You spewing all that just make most of us smile and say

GOTCHA
Old 02-11-2010, 15:21   #22
wertfoo
Banned

dejune.roll yer eyes.but u cant answer a thing i said, can u?
the spaces in sentences guy-the guy i wanted to read it did so.i couldnt care less weather anybody else did.including u.
and the gothcha thing.ha!lmao.yup. u sure did.give yer self a big pat on the back.then change yer diapers.
Old 02-11-2010, 17:31   #23
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Just to let you know that when you post a wall of text the idiots on OT have a tendency of not being able to reach the third sentence.

Try to space them so they read easier.
Haha absolutely right, i got to his 2nd line and skipped it.

Quote:
dejune.roll yer eyes.but u cant answer a thing i said, can u?
the spaces in sentences guy-the guy i wanted to read it did so.i couldnt care less weather anybody else did.including u.
and the gothcha thing.ha!lmao.yup. u sure did.give yer self a big pat on the back.then change yer diapers.
Stop crying its really getting pathetic now. such a bellend.

Banning takes 5sec making a new account takes 10 mins.
I can assume you a mod will not get bored, this is what he/she signed up for.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-11-2010, 18:49   #24
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
if i get banned enough i would be to lazy to mak another account, hence i wuld not com back.

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2010, 00:27   #25
wertfoo
Banned

so?most people just keep coming back.its a fact.and i dont give a flying fig what u crappy elitists think.why would i?if u dont wanna frackin read what i say then frackin dont!its easy.u see my name,skip it!very easy.and it doesnt bother me a bit.like stated b 4, i dont need people like u to enjoy or care what i say.
actually, if yer so annoyed by my words,block me, even easier.
Old 02-12-2010, 00:47   #26
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
And we do block you. By banning you. Hahahaha
Case closed!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2010, 00:54   #27
wertfoo
Banned

this is funny.i like how all u guys do is attack how i say things and not what.none of u have answered a single challenge i have made.lame.and funny!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:15   #28
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't seen any challenges for me in here. Just humorous anectdotes and some muffled sobbing.
s
m

Old 02-12-2010, 01:31   #29
Loviatar
iHumpHemp

Loviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond reputeLoviatar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeJune View Post
The answer to your question, and to all questions that you ever find that you may have now, in the future, and even beyond the future in five hundred and seventy six thousand million years, is 42.

Preach on about the mighty 42!
Also- you would hate to Mod Turq, dun Volunteer.

Quote:
this is funny.i like how all u guys do is attack how i say things and not what.none of u have answered a single challenge i have made.lame.and funny!
I'd have more to say on this but I can't stand reading your posts. There's at least one space behind punctuation points like periods and commas. When I took Keyboarding there were two. Borrow the one Net-Speak takes off the old way and throw it in once in awhile. Then maybe more of us could give a **** to bother reading what you have to say.

***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Yeah, that's where I've been.
Loviatar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2010, 01:36   #30
thehempknight
Your Ruler

I still think in two spaces. I hate doing just one.
s
m

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: