Old 02-01-2010, 14:39   #16
RoninXC
Banned

Location: I don't have a home, I'm masterless, I'll follow my own path.
RoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Yeah, I regret trading in CoD4 to get MW2.

You've got a 360 right? I'm planning on getting one soon, so I can take it with me to university when I go (because the PS3 isn't mine). I'll finally be able to play with you.

Edit: To the guy that said something about MAG: I played the Beta (not the same, I know) and it was awful. I was a sniper, and it took me 3~ headshots to kill someone. Maybe I or they was lagging (which is still their fault, 256 players per map? I get ****ty hosts on MW2 and that's only 12 players), but still, sucked balls.
Yep I have a three sixty but I haven't played much recently lol.
RoninXC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 15:15   #17
Fight
~Lelouch~

Fight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond reputeFight has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteh View Post
Yeah, I regret trading in CoD4 to get MW2.

You've got a 360 right? I'm planning on getting one soon, so I can take it with me to university when I go (because the PS3 isn't mine). I'll finally be able to play with you.

Edit: To the guy that said something about MAG: I played the Beta (not the same, I know) and it was awful. I was a sniper, and it took me 3~ headshots to kill someone. Maybe I or they was lagging (which is still their fault, 256 players per map? I get ****ty hosts on MW2 and that's only 12 players), but still, sucked balls.
From the 10+ reviews I've read there is barely every any lag at all on MAG, which is pretty amazing in the 256 player battles. Maybe your internet sucks, or there was just something wrong in the beta? And it's supposed to be realistic too, like socom. You get shot once you die, especially in the head. So the 3 headshots to kill someone shouldn't be happening. Again, could have been another issue they fixed since beta idk.

Liberty:
105+ Archer
120+ Trojan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myself
From the Dictionary Of TQ Digital: Feature (noun): A bug/glitch that we were either too lazy or too inept to fix.
Fight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-01-2010, 16:44   #18
Morteh
Banned

Morteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond reputeMorteh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight View Post
From the 10+ reviews I've read there is barely every any lag at all on MAG, which is pretty amazing in the 256 player battles. Maybe your internet sucks, or there was just something wrong in the beta? And it's supposed to be realistic too, like socom. You get shot once you die, especially in the head. So the 3 headshots to kill someone shouldn't be happening. Again, could have been another issue they fixed since beta idk.
My internet's actually pretty damn good.

Spoken to my friends who've also played the beta, and yeah, they had the same issues.

I'm assuming it was due to it being in beta. Still, the gameplay wasn't that great.
Morteh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 09:30   #19
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Everyone who agrees with this thread can do die.

Both games are good..not saying BfBC2 is **** but MW2 is just better...BfBC2 just has the advantage that MW2 has no dedicated servers thats all.

MW2 is better.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-02-2010, 14:40   #20
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Costy~Unicorn View Post
CODMW2 is a shame for cod series,in my opinion.
Agreed

I like bfbc2 between those 2 but I buy/play both gameseries
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 19:14   #21
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
I finally got a beta key for BFBC2

MW2 certainly may have had better core game mechanics, but the lack of dedicated servers and the failure to remove martyrdom, last stand, grenade launchers, and noob tubes turned me off completely.

granted, BC2 has GL and RPG, but IMO they are harder to use and less effective
~T0M~v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-04-2010, 21:08   #22
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
both games suck.MAG looks awesome but the weopens look like crap.

EDIT:to the poster above me.who the **** plays aion anymore?and i thought you were a nerd with good taste in computer games.go play starcraft noob.

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2010, 15:56   #23
~T0M~v6
Banned

~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute~T0M~v6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Riceballs~ View Post
both games suck.MAG looks awesome but the weopens look like crap.

EDIT:to the poster above me.who the **** plays aion anymore?and i thought you were a nerd with good taste in computer games.go play starcraft noob.
I play starcraft on a regular basis as a true south korean -.- I also pre-ordered 2 copies of Starcraft II

Aion, being a grindy MMO, also fits the south korean stereotype.

MAG is a ****ty console game. go **** yourself. Consoles can suck my ****
Old 02-05-2010, 16:59   #24
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~T0M~v6 View Post
I play starcraft on a regular basis as a true south korean -.- I also pre-ordered 2 copies of Starcraft II

Aion, being a grindy MMO, also fits the south korean stereotype.

MAG is a ****ty console game. go **** yourself. Consoles can suck my ****
Lets make that stand out a bit =D
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 06:54   #25
~T0M~v6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Lets make that stand out a bit =D
great minds think alike
Old 02-06-2010, 08:41   #26
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
I actually got bored of MW2 online and the campaign wasnt nearly as difficult as cod4, i mean... even on veteran not a single one of those maps made up for the challenge of defending captain mcmillian in the fair ground or doing the plane mission in under 60 seconds..

them ****s was hard as hell
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 09:31   #27
NecroMance
Banned

NecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond reputeNecroMance has a reputation beyond repute
xbox 360. turn around 360 degrees and walk away.
NecroMance is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 09:54   #28
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
because turning 360 degrees doesnt turn you in a complete circle at all.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 10:53   #29
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMance View Post
you mean 180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
because turning 360 degrees doesnt turn you in a complete circle at all.
You silly/
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-06-2010, 11:19   #30
~T0M~v6
Banned

it's called the xbox 360 cuz it sucks

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: