Old 01-25-2010, 10:52   #46
used9999
Banned

used9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond repute
You are created by your father. You're dad is a murder and a rapist which mean you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DAD FAIL AND YOU FAIL EVEN MORE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farau View Post
Either way PC wins. Consoles were created using PC's, hah.
used9999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 11:15   #47
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by used9999 View Post
You are created by your father. You're dad is a murder and a rapist which mean you SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR DAD FAIL AND YOU FAIL EVEN MORE.

But you're mentally challenged if that helps.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 11:27   #48
used9999
Banned

used9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But you're mentally challenged if that helps.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:53   #49
Provocative
Lost

Provocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond reputeProvocative has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Provocative View Post
I've never played a Final Fantasy game before.
You tell them!

PSN: Lightburb

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
probably would've worked out if you didn't blow your load every time she flashed you her ankles from underneath that huge fatty burka.
Provocative is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 12:53   #50
Jerri
Banned

Location: SUOMI PERKELE!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 14 533 + 113 = 26 161
Jerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond reputeJerri has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Cause you need skill to play on a PC...for games like cod, unlike consoles...aim assist LOL

Console vs PC wouldn't last even with aim assist on...
I dont play FPS games on consoles. FPS games and strategy games are better on PC, rest I prefer on console.
Jerri is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 13:22   #51
used9999
Banned

Same here dont like FPS games ... go around and around is annoying ... but it's so easy to kill someone, dont need skill .... even a caveman can do it hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri View Post
I dont play FPS games on consoles. FPS games and strategy games are better on PC, rest I prefer on console.
Old 01-25-2010, 17:01   #52
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Same here dont like FPS games ... go around and around is annoying ... but it's so easy to kill someone, dont need skill .... even a caveman can do it hahaha
You're one of those idiots with 10 kills and 50 deaths, and screaming how easy it was to kill 10 people.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 17:51   #53
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fight View Post
Both systems are pretty much equal. You have that list, ps3 has:

- Little Big Planet (Great game to play with the wife or kids especially)
- Uncharted 1/2
- God of War 1/2/3
- Singstar (Another great family one, wife loves it.)
- Disgaea 3
- MGS4

Again, just to name the really good ones.

I have a ps3 because I couldn't afford to get both systems, and I also couldn't afford to get a blu-ray player, and a game system. On top of that I didn't want to shell out a ton of cash for a microsoft hard drive, when my 250Gig one on ps3 was cheap. And, I don't really want another periodic bill just to play online.

I also am used to the playstation controller (been using one since ff7 came out). I'm also not a huge fan of shooters, so Halo and Gears don't entice me that much.

I think it's obvious to anyone who isn't retarded that it all comes down to preference, ps3 is going to be cheaper in the long run IF you plan on watching blu-rays in your home or having a large hard drive on your game system, and both systems have different exclusives, controllers, ect, that make them appealing to different people.

One thing I definitely have to say 360 has going for it is the WoW factor. Wow is a terrible game yet so many people play it, simply because so many people play it. You can always find real life friends or people you know that play Wow, so it's easy to find people to play with online - that's the main thing 360 has as well. So many teenagers own one that if your a teenager yourself it will be easy to find people to play with online.

Since I'm actually married and have my own house I don't really care if my friends own a ps3 and I can play with them online or not, so it makes little difference to me how many people own one.
pics?

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 18:14   #54
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol my PS3 total $270 ... and it can play blu-ray
shame it can't suck your tiny cock console nigger
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2010, 18:26   #55
used9999
Banned

But you can ...

nah no thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
shame it can't suck your tiny cock console nigger
Old 01-26-2010, 09:18   #56
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
You're one of those idiots with 10 kills and 50 deaths, and screaming how easy it was to kill 10 people.
And he probably just camped for those 10 kills..
Old 01-26-2010, 09:29   #57
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And he probably just camped for those 10 kills..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP5mSDfCPsU
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-26-2010, 10:00   #58
used9999
Banned

That's f**king brilliant
Quote:
Old 01-26-2010, 10:41   #59
Farau
Banned

Quote:
ROFL

And he comes back.. haha

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: