View Poll Results: WE WANT 1.0!!!!
Yes!!! 152 93.25%
No 11 6.75%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-11-2010, 02:14   #46
VicAnd
iTroll

VicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiaren View Post
Why?

1. Normal drop rate of items when hunting
2. No god damn ninjas = balanced game
3. No +12 super 2 sock bulkers
4. You had to actually play the game to be good
5. When you got to a high lvl you were really satisfied
6. No gem drop from mobs = mines that people really do mine in and not just stay empty
7. Normal prices for items, not like now.

And few other reasons which i am too lazy to write.
Also:

- full supers is a DREAM
- generally people who play more win not the ones who pay more
- no cps so bulkers actually have to buy from the market

Anti-TQ Anthem

Help us win and humiliate the mods!
VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
there are no bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
what a stupid game
VicAnd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 04:23   #47
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why?

1. Normal drop rate of items when hunting
2. No god damn ninjas = balanced game
3. No +12 super 2 sock bulkers
4. You had to actually play the game to be good
5. When you got to a high lvl you were really satisfied
6. No gem drop from mobs = mines that people really do mine in and not just stay empty
7. Normal prices for items, not like now.

And few other reasons which i am too lazy to write.
Well i agreee to everything you said but that wasnt what i was asking.
Sorry maybe i didnt sound clear enough. I ment why should TQ want to bring back clasic CO? Tell me the reasons looking from TQ poin of view
Can you find at least a few real logical reasons?

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 05:18   #48
Thiaren

Thiaren is on a distinguished road
Because people want it and it wouldn't be so hard on TQ part.

First rule of ANY business: One satisfied customer attracts 10 more, 1 unhappy customer can put any company out of the game.

Maybe TQ wouldn't earn as much money on DBs sales, but people would still buy them. I played back then, people did buy DBs even though they didn't have that much use as now they do.
Thiaren is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 12:04   #49
used9999
Banned

used9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond reputeused9999 has a reputation beyond repute
More and more people are quitting if that's not a good enough reason for you.

Why are there sooooo many player prefer CO.1 ?

Should version CO.2 better than CO.1? Are time reverse now?

I've never see a game or a software where vast number of users preferred older version over new version.

...... unless ...... They fwcked up somehow ...

..... Well whatever ... they dont care as long as they're getting money they happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Well i agreee to everything you said but that wasnt what i was asking.
Sorry maybe i didnt sound clear enough. I ment why should TQ want to bring back clasic CO? Tell me the reasons looking from TQ poin of view
Can you find at least a few real logical reasons?
used9999 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-11-2010, 23:31   #50
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by used9999 View Post
More and more people are quitting if that's not a good enough reason for you.

Why are there sooooo many player prefer CO.1 ?

Should version CO.2 better than CO.1? Are time reverse now?

I've never see a game or a software where vast number of users preferred older version over new version.

...... unless ...... They fwcked up somehow ...

..... Well whatever ... they dont care as long as they're getting money they happy.
Why you say for me? I was talking about TQ. There are enough reasons for me.
When making a suggestion about something that big you should explain the reasons why should TQ do it (how it will earn them money, as they dont understand themselvess) not simply "we want that" as TQ dont care.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2010, 06:10   #51
Thiaren

Look how many player want to get back to the old CO.
I have a proposition for TQ
- Make a server
- Make that server not free, but with the Conquer we love and want
- Every player that wants to play will have to pay
- If this works you earn money from players that will go there and from players that will go there and buy DBs
- If this doesn't work, you don't loose anything. Cause setting up a test server won't cost you anything and you have all the software you need.

Test this for a month, 3 months, half a year, a year...
But let us have an option to play how we want to play.
Old 01-12-2010, 10:58   #52
VicAnd
iTroll

VicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond reputeVicAnd has a reputation beyond repute
bump... not pay to play just bring in the old buy DBs system EXACTLY as it was in 2005 i.e. with a TQ card LIMIT and no bulk pack.

mainly go completely back in time 5 yrs with this server everything until no pk in TC is fine.

let them bulkers have their +12 talisman fun and let us have a skill ruled server

Anti-TQ Anthem

VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
there are no bugs
Quote:
what a stupid game
Old 01-13-2010, 01:30   #53
Thiaren

Yes Vic, but i was answering to:
Quote:
you should explain the reasons why should TQ do it (how it will earn them money, as they dont understand themselvess) not simply "we want that" as TQ dont care.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:15   #54
VicAnd
iTroll

Quote:
Yes Vic, but i was answering to:
i wasn't talking to you... your post just made me feel the need to express what i think bout the access to the new server

Anti-TQ Anthem

VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
there are no bugs
Quote:
what a stupid game
Old 01-13-2010, 11:42   #55
Thiaren

Well TQ won't make an old server if they won't earn money of it. So i gave possible way for a compromise. I would be willing to pay to get access to an official old Conquer Online server. Private servers is just not it.
Old 01-19-2010, 14:48   #56
.:JaK:.
Banned

.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Look how many player want to get back to the old CO.
I have a proposition for TQ
- Make a server
- Make that server not free, but with the Conquer we love and want
- Every player that wants to play will have to pay
- If this works you earn money from players that will go there and from players that will go there and buy DBs
- If this doesn't work, you don't loose anything. Cause setting up a test server won't cost you anything and you have all the software you need.

Test this for a month, 3 months, half a year, a year...
But let us have an option to play how we want to play.
Quote:
Well TQ won't make an old server if they won't earn money of it. So i gave possible way for a compromise. I would be willing to pay to get access to an official old Conquer Online server. Private servers is just not it.
Nobody is gona pay to play on an offical TQ-run 1.0 server. But like VicAnd said, 5 packs ALONE would be enough to support the server. And the vets would flock back to this server(Disguised as a Bump)
.:JaK:. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-19-2010, 20:52   #57
~Riceballs~
Breh

~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute~Riceballs~ has a reputation beyond repute
pretty sure the "vets" have moved on to other games,honestly whats the point co is garbage now and there are far more superior games out.your just wasting your time man.

Hit me up on Xbox live gamertag:gamewizard108
~Riceballs~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-20-2010, 02:09   #58
ilsu333

ilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond reputeilsu333 has a reputation beyond repute
Sadly thats not going to happen,i play conquer since 1.0 and those times conquer was free to play and i mean it,people were allowed to buy 3 times per credit card every mounth (if im not mistaking),the game was awsome,in order to get sockets people had to upgrade items + some luck,going to metzone or lab was something like going to an instance in WOW (i always had that feeling in co1)...Conquer was one of the best games ever those times.

Now if TQ brings back co1 they know alot of people will start playing there because co1 was a pretty fair game because people had to actualy play the game instead of bulking,and so bulkers won't bulk so much anymore and we all know TQ is all about the money...

As the "The Better Business Bureau" said ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TQ_Digital_Entertainment )

"We strongly question the company***8217;s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law***8217;s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company***8217;s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices."

TQ doesent give a big "F" about us...I quited conquer few mounths ago after i wasted few years of my life playing it and i have no more hopes that tq will make the game better,like it used to be...

Voted "yes" anyway
Old 01-23-2010, 07:07   #59
VicAnd
iTroll

gr8 it got to recommended by mods or as we call it: waiting in line at the gates of hell

Anti-TQ Anthem

VOTE FOR THIS!

Quote:
1) tq wants money
2) tq wants money
3) tq wants money
Quote:
there are no bugs
Quote:
what a stupid game
Old 01-23-2010, 13:13   #60
steffietje

steffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond reputesteffietje has a reputation beyond repute
yeshhhhh

Characters:

koll
Mr.Braafheid

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonish View Post

If you devoted your life to CO in the first place, I highly doubt you even have a life to return to.
steffietje is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: