Old 09-09-2007, 19:04   #61
Vorbias
Paradine

Vorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond reputeVorbias has a reputation beyond repute
Being that CO Enlgish is based in California, USA, I reckon that they will follow the times here in the US.

P.S. I'm Christian myself, but don't blame muslims. I have many muslim friends and not a single one acts like the extremist groups over their. We are fighting Radical Islamic groups. So before you go off bad mouthing another race of people and their religion maybe you should look up your facts.

Proud leader of The Paradine.

New CO community - CO Universe - For the players by the players.

Last edited by Vorbias; 09-09-2007 at 20:48.
Vorbias is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2007, 19:54   #62
Off Topic

Off Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond reputeOff Topic has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Off Topic
The islam religion was founded by one of the most evil men ever, he used fear and domination to control people. If they didn't obey by his words, then they would be executed.

Islam has all sorts of extremist factions, don't go giving **** about other religions saying they are the cause for everything, especially G.W. Bushes "War For Oil". The President is just a speech pawn for those behind the scenes, he isn't just someone that makes up all the rules.

Get the ****ing facts straight before you come here insulting everything because it doesn't follow what your ****ing religion does.

This is why I don't have any religious beliefs, I'll stick to realism tyvm.
Off Topic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2007, 20:21   #63
ur_face

ur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond reputeur_face has a reputation beyond repute
i didnt even tg today or yesterday, oh well still dont care.

Dont complain, TQ dont care

WE TOD ED on uranus

Sliceofham, GoldenNugget and zanshii on dream
ur_face is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2007, 22:44   #64
XinLing

XinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant futureXinLing has a brilliant future
lol =p juss believe in god. put it this way. since god says believe in him or jesus and u will go to heaven sooo, its like 50/50 chance that either he exist or he doesnt. if u choose not to believe and when u die, theres actually a hell, then o darn. u coulda gone to heaven =p if u choose to believe and when u see, a heaven is there....
XinLing is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2007, 23:03   #65
Chron

Chron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond reputeChron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwolf71885 View Post
well mabe thats y the islamic nashions shouldent rule the world now isent it

btw my gf is muslim she lives in indonisa and thay have saterday and sunday weekends cant really call me anti semitic gaven that islamic countrys do things backwords assed anyay lol i mean come on day off on friday and saterday wtf sunday is the end of the week not the begining -.-
You DO know being anisemetic has got nothing to do with muslims dont you?
Chron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 19:30   #66
bigfry
Semper Fi

Location: We will conquer terrorism with the aid of God and a few Marines
bigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond reputebigfry has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chron View Post
Other than the fact that muslims are anti semitic.

PROUD TO BE AN INFIDEL

A veteran... whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve, is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

God Bless the troops

Masada 130/130/127
CaveLord 130/130/130
bigfry is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:12   #67
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeNgUiNs_RuLe View Post
america fails...... canada = success
canada is the only country able to say
" i surrender " in every language
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:27   #68
angelwolf71885

angelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to angelwolf71885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chron View Post
yes i do but the deffanishion of anti semetic is attacking a single persion or organisahion for a spacific resion

im not attacking them imstateing a fact thay do do things backwords assed
1-***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;-130

Quote:
Originally Posted by corey0092 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEvolution View Post
The mythical legend of GMs has been pasted down from generation to generation. Some even claim to have seen them or Spoken to them. Its like seeing ufo's.
If You Have A Problome With My Spelling Plz PM So I can Ignore What You Have To Say
BOYCOTT DRAGONBALLShttp://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
angelwolf71885 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 20:29   #69
angelwolf71885

angelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond reputeangelwolf71885 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to angelwolf71885
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfry View Post
Other than the fact that muslims are anti semitic.
not all muslims are not evian all not evian all ME muslims are
there is a growing populashion of moddern muslims that just dont give a fat flying and dont want any part of the stupidaty going on
1-***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;-130

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarEvolution View Post
The mythical legend of GMs has been pasted down from generation to generation. Some even claim to have seen them or Spoken to them. Its like seeing ufo's.
If You Have A Problome With My Spelling Plz PM So I can Ignore What You Have To Say
BOYCOTT DRAGONBALLShttp://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=418832
angelwolf71885 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2007, 22:56   #70
Rommy

Rommy is an unknown quantity at this point
this thread made me lol. i'd just like to state that for the whole weekend I wore no pants and had MANY MANY MANY hours of EXP time. Even thought I'm not 12 and work a normal 45-50 hour work week, lol yeah RIGHT normal. ok, enought loling at your people I'm off to play kingdomofloathing
Old 05-15-2008, 10:55   #71
The brain!()
Psycho

The brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond reputeThe brain!() has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thats France,Canada has not had any wars outside of aid to the commonwealth,or wars attributed to Canada but battled by britain.So your post makes you sound stupid,sorry.
Old 05-15-2008, 12:01   #72
skrilla v2
Black Nazi

Location: Your place...sippin' your drank and boning your girl
skrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond reputeskrilla v2 has a reputation beyond repute
double exp? 0_OWTF?!
skrilla v2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2008, 12:14   #73
HaRiKa

HaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud ofHaRiKa has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeNgUiNs_RuLe View Post
this is dumb.....
they should have made it friday and saturday so not ONLY people living in america have all the time to level but people living in america and people in other places too.....

i mean come on i have shcool tomorow
America paypals more silly.
HaRiKa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2008, 13:07   #74
Teh Wun
Banned

Teh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond reputeTeh Wun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Teh Wun
Omg is this a serious question.
Teh Wun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-15-2008, 13:34   #75
b1ackangeL
insomniac

b1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond reputeb1ackangeL has a reputation beyond repute
i hope u guys know this thread was bumped....
b1ackangeL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: