Old 08-27-2019, 12:25   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Still looking for more admins/wiki contributors

As I said a couple months ago I'm not really playing anymore and have been slow updating the wiki. I probably won't be inclined soon to do any updates but maintain the pages I've already done. Therefore, I'm looking for anyone interested to help contribute.

Here's the list of things I plan to finish/ maintain anything else I probably won't get around to.

Main Page
Trojan page - I got this to about where I want it but I'm going to eventually finish up the weapon archive page

Fire page - This is pretty much done already but I need to add just a tiny bit more info and edits

Wind Walker - Few edits is all this really needs

Attribute points / chi / Jiang / perfection - these are all up to date and I really don't see them changing much more if any. The only possibility will be an increase of attribute points if the level cap goes up.

Promotion ranking - I'll fill what info I get from you guys in, otherwise I can't really add much more.

Daily Quests & Activities

Deityland - this is pretty much up to date I'll edit it if I really see/hear of any changes

All the others are pretty much up to date that there is a current link for including the cloud ravine rusher quest

/

Basically, those and the few things under misc that are linked are what I'll have done/ updated in the coming month but after that I don't see myself continuing on this project in a lead roll. I'll be unlocking all the pages protections to the other classes etc if someone wants to take that on. Didn't get one donation during my creation of the page which I didn't see happening but it does take a lottt of time up and I'm getting to have less and less time. So if anyone would like to take over in a lead position, or know someone who might want to go ahead and reach out. Even if you want to work on one of the easier pages like subclass etc that would be great every bit helps.

Hope some of you have found it helpful and easier to navigate than the main page. Any questions feel free to pm me or post here.

Much Thanks,

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 08-27-2019 at 12:31.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-27-2019, 23:30   #2
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
As I said a couple months ago I'm not really playing anymore and have been slow updating the wiki. I probably won't be inclined soon to do any updates but maintain the pages I've already done. Therefore, I'm looking for anyone interested to help contribute.

Here's the list of things I plan to finish/ maintain anything else I probably won't get around to.

Main Page
Trojan page - I got this to about where I want it but I'm going to eventually finish up the weapon archive page

Fire page - This is pretty much done already but I need to add just a tiny bit more info and edits

Wind Walker - Few edits is all this really needs

Attribute points / chi / Jiang / perfection - these are all up to date and I really don't see them changing much more if any. The only possibility will be an increase of attribute points if the level cap goes up.

Promotion ranking - I'll fill what info I get from you guys in, otherwise I can't really add much more.

Daily Quests & Activities

Deityland - this is pretty much up to date I'll edit it if I really see/hear of any changes

All the others are pretty much up to date that there is a current link for including the cloud ravine rusher quest

/

Basically, those and the few things under misc that are linked are what I'll have done/ updated in the coming month but after that I don't see myself continuing on this project in a lead roll. I'll be unlocking all the pages protections to the other classes etc if someone wants to take that on. Didn't get one donation during my creation of the page which I didn't see happening but it does take a lottt of time up and I'm getting to have less and less time. So if anyone would like to take over in a lead position, or know someone who might want to go ahead and reach out. Even if you want to work on one of the easier pages like subclass etc that would be great every bit helps.

Hope some of you have found it helpful and easier to navigate than the main page. Any questions feel free to pm me or post here.

Much Thanks,
Hey do you know how to spell ICUP. Can you spell it out loud for me?
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: