Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 11:41   #1
Bugzarcher

Bugzarcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to Bugzarcher
Problem with client! Please help.

Hi, I dowloaded the client last night and when it would goto auto patch it would say try again later or hit cancel to play the game. So I downloaded the recent patchs and im not sure if it patched it or not...

I was able to get into the game last night for a minute or two, then it kicked me sayin some kind of error (was to tired to remember it).

But now it don't try to patch, it just acts like it's opening the client. But when it opens the interface is totaly black! But I can move the mouse around and it still looks like the sword and changes to the hand when over stuff like the exit button.

How do I fix this? Please let me know ASAP I have to go back to work tomorrow . Thanks
Old 02-04-2007, 14:40   #2
LiL-Player
<3 !Nix!

LiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond reputeLiL-Player has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, i got what sounds like the same problame i uninstalled CO by accedent so i DL'ed it again and then what i clikc to open CO it just comes up with the autopatching screen with the % bar and it dosent auto patch it just says "failed to auto patch. please try again later.to skip autopatching click cancle to play the game anyway" so i click cancle and then it just dissapperes! god damn lolz some 1 help me thank you

Server:CrystalName:XavianClass:Water-Fire-FireLevel:130-130-100+Guild:|Eternity|(M)Status:Active

Server:CrystalName:lil-playerClass:Trojan-TrojanLevel:130-113Guild:Cult.Of.Shadows(DL)Status:In-Active

If u want to see something Amazing Click Here
Old 02-04-2007, 16:35   #3
Bugzarcher

They don't care about us little people i guess ^_^.
Old 02-04-2007, 17:33   #4
wild_fyah

wild_fyah is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats happening to me too. anyone with an answer to this please help
Old 02-04-2007, 19:01   #5
Bugzarcher

Ok, fine ill just uninstall it and find another game...
Old 02-04-2007, 19:46   #6
Kada
JAWeedhead

Kada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Problem with client! Please help.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bugzarcher
Hi, I dowloaded the client last night and when it would goto auto patch it would say try again later or hit cancel to play the game. So I downloaded the recent patchs and im not sure if it patched it or not...

I was able to get into the game last night for a minute or two, then it kicked me sayin some kind of error (was to tired to remember it).

But now it don't try to patch, it just acts like it's opening the client. But when it opens the interface is totaly black! But I can move the mouse around and it still looks like the sword and changes to the hand when over stuff like the exit button.

How do I fix this? Please let me know ASAP I have to go back to work tomorrow . Thanks
just manually download patch 4331 and it should work
first club axe user since 2004
"i was ****ted on then and look what happen i got a bunch of mini me's now"
My Suggestion
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=409229
Quote:
i saw kada in gw. he r leetz0r
Sockets: 10

"We run tings...tings nuh run we, when we do it....we do it properly" - Kada
One Bad Jamaican!!
Old 02-04-2007, 21:19   #7
Bugzarcher

Yay! that worked, thank you
Old 02-04-2007, 23:10   #8
Kada
JAWeedhead

Kada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond reputeKada has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Bugzarcher
Yay! that worked, thank you
no problem
first club axe user since 2004
"i was ****ted on then and look what happen i got a bunch of mini me's now"
My Suggestion
http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=409229
Quote:
i saw kada in gw. he r leetz0r
Sockets: 10

"We run tings...tings nuh run we, when we do it....we do it properly" - Kada