View Poll Results: Do you want this in co?
Yes, so less people will be scammed. 4 80.00%
No, I'm a scammer and don't want this. 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2009, 13:48   #1
.:Phoenix:.
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Trade Sugestion

A friend of mine got scammed yesterday and she suggested something to prevent scamming..

If we trade and hit the 'ok' button there should be a confirmation screen, where you see what you trade for what items..

For example:

I trade a DB for a super ninja veil.

I hit the ok button.

Confirmation screen pops up saying:

Phoenix: DB
Random player: Super Ninja Veil

for more items:

Random Player: Super Ninja Veil , Meteor , Wand 2 sockets + 3.

It's not my idea, it's -CHIP- 's idea
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

It's genetic now, not to trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~OPTIMUS_PRIME~ View Post
you don't play co

Mod please ban
Old 05-25-2009, 13:51   #2
Ye 'ol Nix

.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute.:Phoenix:. has a reputation beyond repute
Ugh.. Can't add a poll do I?
Well yes, we males already know to never trust a woman. It comes from 10,000 years of evolution of us being the hunters.

Quote:
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
you don't play co

Mod please ban
Old 05-25-2009, 14:22   #3
~Dark|Nemesis~
missing

Location: in the 206 and watch out for my Kinky! stalker Posts: 5,214
~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute~Dark|Nemesis~ has a reputation beyond repute
to add a poll its under thread Thread Tools
and i vote yes

Kurasu v.4 rock's

play my game

RAWR

rules of the net

day @ tq
Old 05-25-2009, 23:38   #4
Ye 'ol Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dark|Nemesis~ View Post
to add a poll its under thread Thread Tools
and i vote yes
Thanks, poll added now

Quote:
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
you don't play co

Mod please ban
Old 05-26-2009, 00:58   #5
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Phoenix:. View Post
A friend of mine got scammed yesterday and she suggested something to prevent scamming..

If we trade and hit the 'ok' button there should be a confirmation screen, where you see what you trade for what items..

For example:

I trade a DB for a super ninja veil.

I hit the ok button.

Confirmation screen pops up saying:

Random player: Super Ninja Veil

for more items:

Random Player: Super Ninja Veil , Meteor , Wand 2 sockets + 3.

It's not my idea, it's -CHIP- 's idea
search, topic called "second trade screen"

/fail
Old 05-26-2009, 09:12   #6
Ye 'ol Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
search, topic called "second trade screen"

/fail
Tried that but found nothing, I thought it was suggested before but since I did'nt find stuff I respoted it (Since a friend of mine reminded me of this =D)

Quote:
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
you don't play co

Mod please ban
Old 05-26-2009, 09:20   #7
kvdk
Alien #15

kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Tried that but found nothing, I thought it was suggested before but since I did'nt find stuff I respoted it (Since a friend of mine reminded me of this =D)
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=623429

i just searched for trade, and it was one of the first results
Old 05-26-2009, 09:24   #8
Znoob:)

Znoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond repute
Whats with u ppl and ur dumb polls, if i dont agree i must be a scammer? u tard.

Tell ur "friend" to look at whats being traded before clicking ok... its not a race.

Poll should say:
Yes, im dumb and click ok before looking at whats being traded!
No, im normal and look at what im trading!
Old 05-26-2009, 14:19   #9
Ye 'ol Nix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Znoob:) View Post
Whats with u ppl and ur dumb polls, if i dont agree i must be a scammer? u tard.

Tell ur "friend" to look at whats being traded before clicking ok... its not a race.

Poll should say:
Yes, im dumb and click ok before looking at whats being traded!
No, im normal and look at what im trading!
You know of the bug when you dc and trade?.. >.>

That is not a matter of checking, and tbh with you I never got scammed yet.

And well, those people might be dumb if they don't check it properly, but it's still unfair to scam people, therefore why not prevent it? I look up this sugestion from a gameplay point of view.. You look it up from a way of being not carefull enough..

@kvdk:

I searched on second trade screen like you said and found no threads about it.. I searched on trade screen bf posting this thread and could'nt find a thread.. Should have typed window, so my bad.

Quote:
not related to co.

mod move it please!
Quote:
you don't play co

Mod please ban
Old 05-26-2009, 14:27   #10
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
You know of the bug when you dc and trade?.. >.>

That is not a matter of checking, and tbh with you I never got scammed yet.

And well, those people might be dumb if they don't check it properly, but it's still unfair to scam people, therefore why not prevent it? I look up this sugestion from a gameplay point of view.. You look it up from a way of being not carefull enough..

@kvdk:

I searched on second trade screen like you said and found no threads about it.. I searched on trade screen bf posting this thread and could'nt find a thread.. Should have typed window, so my bad.
look at the guide i posted, the best way to find a suggestion, is to post the 1 word its about..

if you want to add something to guilds, you search for guild
if you want to add something to royality, you search for royality
so if you want to add something to trading, you search for trade
Old 05-26-2009, 14:35   #11
Draconis71V2
Banned/TQd

Draconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond reputeDraconis71V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Biased poll

Definitivly a biased poll.
Oh, and I DO have a scammer character...
Too bad I can't take the vote back now... ah, well, what's done is done...
Old 05-26-2009, 17:37   #12
~Zesty~
Im A Girl

~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zesty~ has a reputation beyond repute
Why cant players just slow down and be a little more careful while trading.

Check char name and lvl ur trading with...check its correctly spelt name that matches the char u r trading with.

Check item in box that u r recieving,point over it and actually read what it is.

Check item u r trading,point over it and actually read what it is.

Check any money or cp amount is correct.

Re check char name u r trading with......then trade.

...if the windows closes,the repeat this all over again.
It only takes a few moments....carelessness and laziness is wat gets people scammed.

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
Old 05-26-2009, 17:38   #13
SharpKnife :].
SexyMod

SharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond reputeSharpKnife :]. has a reputation beyond repute
closed for biased poll.

simple yes/no options next time, just because someone disagrees does not make them a scammer, as your poll portrays.

Dagger Guide

My Suggestions

Quotes

[Retired]Mod of Arts, Suggestions, Off-Topic, Lion, Honor

[Retired]Avatar/Signature Maker-

-

Quit CO/CO Forums

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: