Old 10-11-2008, 23:01   #1
Sand
>.<

Sand is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Sand Send a message via Yahoo to Sand
Why scorpio guild wars are so boring

actually i tried to quit for what i feel in guild wars.guys u havnt get bored yet!! there's no enemies in the wars..no targets to kill,so where's the war then!!
i got booooooored somebody tell me what should we do to make the war more interesting

Gzz Dang for the easy war victory
Sand is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 01:53   #2
wisper
Banned

wisper has a spectacular aura aboutwisper has a spectacular aura about
True Guild War is boring.
I think we have to make a list of the guilds that go to guild war and sort out what is the best and fair alliance that will work for Guild War.
I heard my bro Old Rogue is back so I think this may work out well.
The list i have atm are:

GangBang
Sneaky Brutes
Shinning On
Kingdom Of Evil
Old Skool FTW
Heroes (making a come back shortly)
U Got F*$% by US

There might be more but i cant think of them atm. So lets all get together and work something out just for GW. KOS can be the other 5 day of the week. The 2 day guild war just make the most of it and go hard out with your alliance
wisper is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 02:54   #3
GreenSmiley

GreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond reputeGreenSmiley has a reputation beyond repute
yea its boring but theres not much can be done...our server is a small server with small guilds.
DUAL SWORD
"He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind."
“You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.”
GreenSmiley is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 05:40   #4
~~†orch~~
Messiah

~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~†orch~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to ~~†orch~~
well well well

@ wisper ....bro i dont think we need to do that bcuz the other side is completely fair enough to fight us, but they dont have gutz to fight us,and if they do fight us fairly... (no bot,no speed) maybe they can win bcuz when we do split our alliance again thats the time they attack US. remember what happen b4? if you do, that tactics called backstabber...

@sand......much better to be bored than to annoyed in the people who use aimbot

@gnad.......iam not bored i enjoyed watching allies killing each others lmao
playing CO since 2004 :-P
dont use any bot so you will enjoy the game and dont quit :-) proud not to be a botter/autolvler
the best Screeny i have :P
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=533747
finally i realized that drinking while walking is dangerous than drinking while you driving
~~†orch~~ is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 06:20   #5
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
oh guys yall still playing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
henryFTW is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 08:33   #6
wisper
Banned

i guess i'll be quite and take my free cps
Old 10-12-2008, 08:48   #7
henryFTW
Anti-Luv

Location: why u wanna know ? my heart locked....so no way to know , forget that =D
henryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond reputehenryFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to henryFTW Send a message via Yahoo to henryFTW
Will u give me some cps ya man ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCIQIRibGRI Red.DeviL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZWD4rCT84 MeXx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaucxxx View Post
yea, i admit that he can still kill people with high ping...
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=563368&page=2 in this thread yauc admitted im better than him...
Quote:
Originally Posted by edy-dark View Post
ur one of the few smart,english speaking egy's
rep for that sir
henryFTW is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 11:10   #8
xxDamTroJxx
I R BRUTE!

xxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond reputexxDamTroJxx has a reputation beyond repute
argghhh... how are the "blad3mast3r users" using blad3... lol

Hanging Gardens > Scorpio

Blad3Mast3r
130 water - 130 warrior - 134 trojan

GANGSTER
130 water - 130 warrior - 131 water

Chistine_Jane
110 water - 131 archer (plvling purposes)

Shadow€Fang
first pure 130 ninja on server 1/8/2009

===================================

::winning GL of first SGW and DL of second SGW::
::PuRe AzzKiCkEr::
xxDamTroJxx is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 13:19   #9
secret_code
SeCReTcODe

secret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond reputesecret_code has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
actually i tried to quit for what i feel in guild wars.guys u havnt get bored yet!! there's no enemies in the wars..no targets to kill,so where's the war then!!
i got booooooored somebody tell me what should we do to make the war more interesting

Gzz Dang for the easy war victory
go study
DL in :KOE
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's not about gears,skills wut u really need
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
botjailed 7 ppl and counting
------------------------------------------------------
HeXoR sux
secret_code is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 23:03   #10
ViolaAsh

ViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisper View Post
True Guild War is boring.
I think we have to make a list of the guilds that go to guild war and sort out what is the best and fair alliance that will work for Guild War.
I heard my bro Old Rogue is back so I think this may work out well.
The list i have atm are:

GangBang
Sneaky Brutes
Shinning On
Kingdom Of Evil
Old Skool FTW
Heroes (making a come back shortly)
U Got F*$% by US

There might be more but i cant think of them atm. So lets all get together and work something out just for GW. KOS can be the other 5 day of the week. The 2 day guild war just make the most of it and go hard out with your alliance
That is why I seldom play this GW. I only do the flame quest, AFK till GW ends and claimed my rewards coz I knew there wont be any opponent coming.

The alliance should split.

Alliance A
Sneaky Brutes
Shinning On
Old Skool FTW

Alliance B
Kingdom Of Evil
GangBang
Heroes

Something like this.

Member of Heroes - Trust and honor. If we die, we die as a hero. If we lose, we lose as a winner. If we win, we win as a Legend. Viola.Ash
ViolaAsh is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-12-2008, 23:59   #11
xAcidBurNx
WTFpwndOMG

Location: California, USA Posts: 7694 †††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††
xAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to xAcidBurNx
sunday guild wars are not as bad as saturday gw's. and no plans to break the alliance. the other side will suffer not winning any cps. lmao.

Officer (inactive)
Water-War-Fire 130-130-131

Azwra|th (my new kickas fire)
Ninja-War-Fire (first EVER) completed 1/14/2009 in 3 weeks 130-130-133
RΐgnΐRπK GL

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 BS
+12 brace
+12 robe
+12 fan
+12 tower
+12 cap

rest +8

-1 DW
-1 MG

GOLDPRIZE
BRONZEPRIZE

323 BP

xAcidBurNx is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2008, 01:12   #12
ViolaAsh

ViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond reputeViolaAsh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcidBurNx View Post
sunday guild wars are not as bad as saturday gw's. and no plans to break the alliance. the other side will suffer not winning any cps. lmao.
I dun have any CPS also

Member of Heroes - Trust and honor. If we die, we die as a hero. If we lose, we lose as a winner. If we win, we win as a Legend. Viola.Ash
Old 10-13-2008, 02:45   #13
xAcidBurNx
WTFpwndOMG

Location: California, USA Posts: 7694 †††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† †††††††††††††††††††† ††††††††††††††††††††
xAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond reputexAcidBurNx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to xAcidBurNx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolaAsh View Post
I dun have any CPS also
do u deserve cps lol

Officer (inactive)
Water-War-Fire 130-130-131

Azwra|th (my new kickas fire)
Ninja-War-Fire (first EVER) completed 1/14/2009 in 3 weeks 130-130-133
RΐgnΐRπK GL

--==: EQUIPMENT :==--

FULL 2soc bless -7
+12 BS
+12 brace
+12 robe
+12 fan
+12 tower
+12 cap

rest +8

-1 DW
-1 MG

GOLDPRIZE
BRONZEPRIZE

323 BP

xAcidBurNx is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2008, 03:56   #14
wisper
Banned

i wish could play rumble fighter
its restricted to USA and Canada only
Old 10-13-2008, 09:00   #15
ViolaAsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcidBurNx View Post
do u deserve cps lol
I do!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: