Old 06-30-2019, 18:04   #1
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Wikia Update.

I've done a little updating. Fire Taoist is like 90% done, while Wind Walker is 100%. Let me know what you think / what you'd like to see next or any suggestions. I'll be doing the tro page once the new tro page is out. https://conquer-online.fandom.com/wiki/Windwalker Direct link to WW page

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2019, 14:08   #2
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Thought you quit

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-15-2019, 16:13   #3
HEARMERAWR!!

HEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond reputeHEARMERAWR!! has a reputation beyond repute
Looks pretty good, mostly just have some formatting critiques .
  • The visuals are really hard and small to see, even when clicked on. If you can enhance the quality and size I think that would be helpful.
  • The columns are simply not big enough to hold the text, if possible expand all the tables and columns in the table outward so everything looks a little cleaner.

that's all i see for now, keep up the great work. You're doing the community a good service, hope people start using the site and collaborating with you.

Cinderella->Snow white ->Hanging Gardens->Emerald->Snow white

HEARMERAWR!!-Pure Monk.
HEARMERAWR!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-16-2019, 13:51   #4
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEARMERAWR!! View Post
Looks pretty good, mostly just have some formatting critiques .
  • The visuals are really hard and small to see, even when clicked on. If you can enhance the quality and size I think that would be helpful.
  • The columns are simply not big enough to hold the text, if possible expand all the tables and columns in the table outward so everything looks a little cleaner.

that's all i see for now, keep up the great work. You're doing the community a good service, hope people start using the site and collaborating with you.
For the visual aspect, I'm not really able to do anything. Those are about 10MB each and that's the limit of the size. I use a 1080p resolution so they don't look too terrible when clicked on I can pretty much see what I need to and on mobile they fit perfect.

The Columns I'm deleting a row (or have deleted) to make it fit a little better without needing to scroll.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: