Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-15-2008, 07:00   #1
Raistlin_Majere
Mad cheese

Raistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond repute
Why racism

Have been on co many years and today's situation is getting worser every day. I'm going to point out big problem, that have spoiled many people game and will if anyone don't make action.

The problem is racism that occurs in every server. There is couple common factories that shows people from Europe or United State are blasting towards people from elsewhere.

I know in many cases there is some kind of misunderstoods, fear, anger and frustration, because servers aren't anymore full of western people. I would say to you all, NOW is the new time. Age of like ultima online game full of western people are over. We are middle of new global world with all racial all equal hopes for all people. You may say that its impossible, but hole world is working on it every day, you want it or not.

All people fro western world, you have great chance to show to all other people from elsewhere what our matters are and how great ideals we have, by showing same respect to people from other nations than just western world.

All people from anywhere else or who are now facing difficulties by western people, don't give up on hope. You are really new to western people I can tell, they don't really understand your habits, religions or culture and i know sometimes you can think same about western world people.

I think and I hope that when I'm older I will see all people from all over the world playing games equally, without worrying about how people would react if they knew where you are from or what is your believes.

Now my final wish on this tread is that everyone no mater the server, no mater guild or guild alliance side, you tell others about this big problem and show by your very own acts, that being part of same game is't problem here, the problem is unknown, fear and frustration ! To sort this problem is by knowledge and friendship. It will be the only way, because people all over the world are starting gaming like westerns started couple decades ago.

Guild website (Join in our University of Justice, research for benefit of gamers):

http://www.justicefa.webs.com/

-Act with same rules, what you would like to be as rule for all people- Immanuel Kant

Against rasicm --->
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=582979

Old 12-15-2008, 07:09   #2
JippofarmerV.2

JippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeJippofarmerV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Id read that but its too much of a wall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchMage View Post
u got tq'ed
Dreams-Dreams

Elements-Fire

IMA FIRING MAH LAZ0R *BLAAAAAAAAH*

Pirates own ninjas.

Proud member of the Water club
JippofarmerV.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 07:30   #3
Oubliette
~*bites*~

Oubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond reputeOubliette has a reputation beyond repute
The sad and sorry truth is that regardless of anyone's hopes and wishes, this is something that isn't going to change. It will always be there, in some shape or form.
People can act all 'PC', but a lot of them are just lying anyway.
How do you think I like being called a "stupid american" or being sexually harrassed, just because I have ovaries and boobs rather than testicles and all that? I don't get all moody when someone in the game goes "f### me, cyber me, you're a girl do me, etc" or if they harrass where I come from. The eggys and everyone else just need to realize they should just ignore the whole mess. It's amusing to watch people get pissed off or bothered, especially when the harrasser is so damn far away.

People get amused by the simplest things, and you just need to get over it. Remember: this is a game and you can walk away anytime you want. You don't have to sit and listen to anything, and certainly ask yourself>> does the opinion of someone on the other side of the world REALLY matter that much? Really?

And if you are seriously that offended by people's attitudes, then uninstall the game from ur pc, delete ur character(s), and don't come back to the forum because you'll be reminded of all this mess.

Yes, it sucks, but you don't have to react to people in the game. Put them on Blacklist, block whispers or talk, etc. If someone broadcasts some Bull$hit, then ignore it. Or use it for some good PKing fuel.

Long story short, it's a game.
Sorry to burst your bubble.

~BuRiEd*AlIvE~

Oh...it's YOU again...oh well. It's Your Life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireblood.v1 View Post
gentleman i wash my hands off this weirdness!

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...evien/1OMG.jpg
Oubliette is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 07:37   #4
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Where as I do think something can be done about it, though nothing right at this very moment, if you really want to combat racism don't use the word, don't teach it to your kids, and tell all your friends to do the same, then the next generation will have no idea what racism is because they won't even know the word. I also agree with Oubliette on the rest, you need to ignore it, if a person is spamming you with it, blacklist them, if it's on the forums use the ignore function, if it really bothers you, report them and it will get taken care of.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 07:39   #5
BarneyIzBack

BarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond reputeBarneyIzBack has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Where as I do think something can be done about it, though nothing right at this very moment, if you really want to combat racism don't use the word, don't teach it to your kids, and tell all your friends to do the same, then the next generation will have no idea what racism is because they won't even know the word. I also agree with Oubliette on the rest, you need to ignore it, if a person is spamming you with it, blacklist them, if it's on the forums use the ignore function, if it really bothers you, report them and it will get taken care of.
Lol.
BarneyIzBack is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 07:42   #6
MysticJustin
I Saw That

MysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond reputeMysticJustin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyIzBack View Post
Lol.
Don't get me wrong, I said taken care of, not stoped, nor ended, just taken care of on a case by case basis.

A person is smart, people are stupid.

I play some server somewhere with some chars.
Quote:
How can I put this best.....
Not just no, but heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A|ex View Post
Sometimes it's hard to believe that ur a gm.
Quote:
I'm a man of the people. Sometimes, you just have to speak in a language they'll understand.
MysticJustin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 07:47   #7
BW&S
Banned

BW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond reputeBW&S has a reputation beyond repute
such big posts, cant u just like say 3 words ? " Dnt Be Racist " ?
BW&S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 08:56   #8
Cerberus~
Deployed

Cerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlin_Majere View Post
Have been on co many years and today's situation is getting worser every day. I'm going to point out big problem, that have spoiled many people game and will if anyone don't make action.

The problem is racism that occurs in every server. There is couple common factories that shows people from Europe or United State are blasting towards people from elsewhere.

I know in many cases there is some kind of misunderstoods, fear, anger and frustration, because servers aren't anymore full of western people. I would say to you all, NOW is the new time. Age of like ultima online game full of western people are over. We are middle of new global world with all racial all equal hopes for all people. You may say that its impossible, but hole world is working on it every day, you want it or not.

All people fro western world, you have great chance to show to all other people from elsewhere what our matters are and how great ideals we have, by showing same respect to people from other nations than just western world.

All people from anywhere else or who are now facing difficulties by western people, don't give up on hope. You are really new to western people I can tell, they don't really understand your habits, religions or culture and i know sometimes you can think same about western world people.

I think and I hope that when I'm older I will see all people from all over the world playing games equally, without worrying about how people would react if they knew where you are from or what is your believes.

Now my final wish on this tread is that everyone no mater the server, no mater guild or guild alliance side, you tell others about this big problem and show by your very own acts, that being part of same game is't problem here, the problem is unknown, fear and frustration ! To sort this problem is by knowledge and friendship. It will be the only way, because people all over the world are starting gaming like westerns started couple decades ago.
wall of text *pukes* go cry somewhere else
Server: Liberty
Saix - trojan 93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogunz View Post
That's like... the lowest of all insults!
It's a kosmk x10!!
Cerberus~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 08:59   #9
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Some people are like that. Period.
Many who play are children--Children. Theu think and talk different.

Young boys and girls in many cultures yell at each other.

Game is run by cheats. When people feel cheated many become less nice. When people spend real money they often expect some quality. This game becomes very disappointing. Some people get angry.

The game makers do not have much of a game description. They allow cheats. They cheat. People get angry.

Many are taking drugs or alcohol. Many who play have true illnesses. many suffer real life losses and this game does not offer any real support usually. Internet is junk for many as far as support.

People are ignorant ( just means we do not know). Some people have a hard time paying for the internet connection.

and stuff like this from an old thread I made
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=443643
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 09:47   #10
[doubleedge]
J-Slayer

[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute[doubleedge] has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Have been on co many years ...

Kelbeh, Bouse Tizi learn sum more english , tell that to your annoying tribe sumtime.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:24   #11
Raistlin_Majere
Mad cheese

Raistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond reputeRaistlin_Majere has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubliette View Post
The sad and sorry truth is that regardless of anyone's hopes and wishes, this is something that isn't going to change. It will always be there, in some shape or form.
How do you think I like being called a "stupid american" or being sexually harrassed, just because I have ovaries and boobs rather than testicles and all that? I don't get all moody when someone in the game goes "f### me, cyber me, you're a girl do me, etc" or if they harrass where I come from. The eggys and everyone else just need to realize they should just ignore the whole mess. It's amusing to watch people get pissed off or bothered, especially when the harrasser is so damn far away.

People get amused by the simplest things, and you just need to get over it. Remember: this is a game and you can walk away anytime you want. You don't have to sit and listen to anything, and certainly ask yourself>> does the opinion of someone on the other side of the world REALLY matter that much? Really?

And if you are seriously that offended by people's attitudes, then uninstall the game from ur pc, delete ur character(s), and don't come back to the forum because you'll be reminded of all this mess.

Yes, it sucks, but you don't have to react to people in the game. Put them on Blacklist, block whispers or talk, etc. If someone broadcasts some Bull$hit, then ignore it. Or use it for some good PKing fuel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticJustin View Post
Well not trying to save the world trough co rofl that would be stupid, but I'm trying get the point that maybe, just maybe you would need to be more carefully, cause in future, Europeans and Americans are minority in here, not majority like it's now, so you better be good manners that you could get some picture about people from other nations than just blast them, cause more hate and get run by new rising majority. In future, what if in co you are teased cause of being European ? no one really think that before..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
Some people are like that. Period.
Many who play are children--Children. Theu think and talk different.

Young boys and girls in many cultures yell at each other.

Game is run by cheats. When people feel cheated many become less nice. When people spend real money they often expect some quality. This game becomes very disappointing. Some people get angry.

The game makers do not have much of a game description. They allow cheats. They cheat. People get angry.

Many are taking drugs or alcohol. Many who play have true illnesses. many suffer real life losses and this game does not offer any real support usually. Internet is junk for many as far as support.

People are ignorant ( just means we do not know). Some people have a hard time paying for the internet connection.

and stuff like this from an old thread I made
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=443643
nice tread btw

Guild website (Join in our University of Justice, research for benefit of gamers):

http://www.justicefa.webs.com/

-Act with same rules, what you would like to be as rule for all people- Immanuel Kant

Against rasicm --->
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=582979

Old 12-15-2008, 11:47   #12
Oldblivion
Banned

Oldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond reputeOldblivion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
am speeked eglihs
Oldblivion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 12:41   #13
darkrsg
annoying

darkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond reputedarkrsg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i hate it when people (most of the time they are eggies) think that other players are stupid and try to scam them. And they think that it's pro to use speedhack, ab, ...
and when they don't even try to speak normal english
lvl: 128>130>131

char name: ~lucifer~
reborn: water>warrior
lvl: 130>107 atm

char name: ~Lightning~
class: ninja
lvl: 130-130-137

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestospooge View Post
Top 3 Things I hate while pvping:
my proxy dc's me
when i get botjailed
when someones hax are better then mine

KOSMAK all amercan
darkrsg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 15:53   #14
DaCajun
Da Grynch

DaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond reputeDaCajun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Just a note. Its not only westerners that are racist. Part of the racism comes from the middle east. The egyptians get on our server and instantly start cursing at you...all be it wrong context... and cursing you in their native language. I try to keep an open mind to all race color creed sex, but i have noticed they are extremely racist and in my own personal opinion stupid. I am white american and work for african americans and coach a womens football (american ) team. I have a very open mind but come up with a short fuse with these racist. It will never be a game where noone is racist there will always been an idiot!!

Retired due to medical reasons. Hope to be back in the future.!!

Luver of da karfluki!!!!!!

The people may be made to follow a path of action, but they may not be made to understand it.

Confucius
DaCajun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-15-2008, 15:58   #15
Kuda
GinnyBum

Kuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond reputeKuda has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oubliette View Post

LOL you my new hero
L1F3 110-119 Water-Water ~ GW Active

Leave Name If U Rep Me,I'll Rep Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katayo View Post
*tilts head to right*
Bayyyy-Tahhh?
Kuda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: