Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2009, 12:20   #1
KgOlve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 25
KgOlve is on a distinguished road
3 things TQ REALLY should do better - Lack of Pollage

Two things in the game really pisses me off, and probbably pisses other people off too, and TQ REALLY should fix them.

First: To report someone violating the TQ rules. Like forexample when someone else is using a bot, or when the annoying arabs keep saying "Give me username and pass, and i make u 130 in 1 day". Both are violations of the TQ rules. But i CANNOT FRICKING REPORT THEM! Because the Help Desk ain't working. Whenever the Help Desk is Online i can open the chat window, and wait for an hour without someone talking to me. And when the Help desk is Offline, and i leave a message, an E-mail comes to my E-mail address, saying the help desk couldn't recieve the message. (Yes, my Network is superb, and Im using latest Firefox, sometimes Latest Chrome, so there's nothing wrong on this side)

How it should be: Take Runescape forexmple (*** game, but still GENIOUS!), they have a really easy and smart way of reporting people. They have a button ingame you can use to report someone. When you click the button, you select what rule someone violated, enter the user's name, and the game takes a copy of your chat + a screenshot of your current screen.


Second: The fact that i cannot write all i want in one message (Ingame). Whenever i want to write a long message i have to cut it in two, and send it in two messages. Forexample:
MESSAGE: Hi, my name is Eric, i come from Norway .....
NEXT MESSAGE: ..... Im 19 years of age, and i got a parrot as a pet.

THAT'S ANNOYING!

How it should be: Well, it should ABSOLUTELY NOT be unlimited space in the world chat, the idiots would just spam it, but it should be alot more space in Whisper, Talk, Team, Guild, etc., and atleast a little more in World chat.

Last edited by KgOlve; 10-19-2009 at 12:23.
KgOlve is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 12:33   #2
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KgOlve View Post
Two things in the game really pisses me off, and probbably pisses other people off too, and TQ REALLY should fix them.

First: To report someone violating the TQ rules. Like forexample when someone else is using a bot, or when the annoying arabs keep saying "Give me username and pass, and i make u 130 in 1 day". Both are violations of the TQ rules. But i CANNOT FRICKING REPORT THEM! Because the Help Desk ain't working. Whenever the Help Desk is Online i can open the chat window, and wait for an hour without someone talking to me. And when the Help desk is Offline, and i leave a message, an E-mail comes to my E-mail address, saying the help desk couldn't recieve the message. (Yes, my Network is superb, and Im using latest Firefox, sometimes Latest Chrome, so there's nothing wrong on this side)

How it should be: Take Runescape forexmple (*** game, but still GENIOUS!), they have a really easy and smart way of reporting people. They have a button ingame you can use to report someone. When you click the button, you select what rule someone violated, enter the user's name, and the game takes a copy of your chat + a screenshot of your current screen.


Second: The fact that i cannot write all i want in one message (Ingame). Whenever i want to write a long message i have to cut it in two, and send it in two messages. Forexample:
MESSAGE: Hi, my name is Eric, i come from Norway .....
NEXT MESSAGE: ..... Im 19 years of age, and i got a parrot as a pet.

THAT'S ANNOYING!

How it should be: Well, it should ABSOLUTELY NOT be unlimited space in the world chat, the idiots would just spam it, but it should be alot more space in Whisper, Talk, Team, Guild, etc., and atleast a little more in World chat.
For botters record them and submit them for review in the appropriate section on forums.

For the asking for access and leveling, I don't really see how that is illegal but take a screen shot and wait for Help Desk to come online and give it to them. They will check logs to verify anyway.

Every game as a limit to the size of any line of text. If you are talking in anything but friend, world, talk, clan, guild you can open the box and type it in there. It has a longer length.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 13:49   #3
KgOlve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 25
KgOlve is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post

For the asking for access and leveling, I don't really see how that is illegal but take a screen shot and wait for Help Desk to come online and give it to them. They will check logs to verify anyway.
They don't ask for it because they wanna lvl the account, they ask for the username and password, and SAYS they'll level the account, but they'll really steal it, and everything on it.

The the thing with the help desk is pretty much the point: IT WON'T FRICKIN WORK!! And therefore it should be a better reporting system!!
KgOlve is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 13:57   #4
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KgOlve View Post
They don't ask for it because they wanna lvl the account, they ask for the username and password, and SAYS they'll level the account, but they'll really steal it, and everything on it.

The the thing with the help desk is pretty much the point: IT WON'T FRICKIN WORK!! And therefore it should be a better reporting system!!
That still isn't illegal. If you are dumb enough to fall for that, I doubt TQ would help you out.

They are Chinese therefor have Chinese times. On server times, they on at night.

If you don't like how to report people, just quit. It is against the rules to post changes to it anyway.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 14:15   #5
ronsonAGAIN
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 745
ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Yes lets put in a report button in game, so we can all spam it. Several times.
ronsonAGAIN is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 14:20   #6
unstop
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 942
unstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond reputeunstop has a reputation beyond repute
i like ur idea about report those aimbots, but the down side is they will get away with paying cps. i think it better take out the skills like ss, fast blade, posion zap that tro that shouldnt have. they use these skills to make the aimbot work. if u take out them all, they have to go close range attack, or herc. i hate people that hack to win, even in gw, 90+ percent of my enemies are using hack, my side is like die allow from it bez those hack. TQ if dont want to remove those skills that make hack work. TQ should sue all those bot making people, in the long run people will play this game bez it fairness.
unstop is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 14:40   #7
Clenk~V.8
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,303
Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstop View Post
i like ur idea about report those aimbots, but the down side is they will get away with paying cps. I think it better take out the skills like ss, fast blade, posion zap that tro that shouldnt have. They use these skills to make the aimbot work. If u take out them all, they have to go close range attack, or herc. I hate people that hack to win, even in gw, 90+ percent of my enemies are using hack, my side is like die allow from it bez those hack. Tq if dont want to remove those skills that make hack work. Tq should sue all those bot making people, in the long run people will play this game bez it fairness.
kill yourself already.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-19-2009, 18:37   #8
.:JaK:.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Nowhere
Posts: 2,474
.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute.:JaK:. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to .:JaK:.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unstop View Post
i like ur idea about report those aimbots, but the down side is they will get away with paying cps. i think it better take out the skills like ss, fast blade, posion zap that tro that shouldnt have. they use these skills to make the aimbot work. if u take out them all, they have to go close range attack, or herc. i hate people that hack to win, even in gw, 90+ percent of my enemies are using hack, my side is like die allow from it bez those hack. TQ if dont want to remove those skills that make hack work. TQ should sue all those bot making people, in the long run people will play this game bez it fairness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
kill yourself already.
.
.:JaK:. is offline   Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2009, 00:04   #9
KgOlve
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 25
KgOlve is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
kill yourself already.
Im getting the feeling that the people that are so negative to this, is the cheaters and hackers themself.


Quote:
Yes lets put in a report button in game, so we can all spam it. Several times.
Ofcourse, the people that spam it, and makes false reports would in that case get temporaility banned, or recieve a warning. Or permanently banned (I know i wouldn't spam it, so i don't mind the people who would spam it getting permanently banned).
KgOlve is offline   Share with Facebook
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25.