View Poll Results: Is the skill unfair (please read everything below first)?
Yes, it is very unfair 14 48.28%
No, it's not unfair at all. 15 51.72%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2009, 17:12   #1
darkdestiny54
Banned

darkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Counter-Kill Skill Unfair? - Rejected

It's so painfully obvious that all of the idiots in conquer online use counter-kill when they are about to become red. Yes, I agree that people defending themselves should be able to use counter-kill when being attacked and not get pkp; HOWEVER, I do not agree that people attacking should be able to use counter-kill as an easy way to kill people so they do not become red.

My suggestion: Make counter-kill either disabled when attacking other players and flashing OR make counter-kill able to give you pkp while flashing since your intention is to kill people.

This is an UNFAIR advantage and makes the ninja FAR TOO POWERFUL. It is unfair for the other classes and for the victims being attacked.

Example: If I'm attacked by a ninja with counter-kill, I will die from his counter-kill defending myself and my attacker will walk away with 0 pkp.

Last edited by darkdestiny54; 10-12-2009 at 17:32. Reason: Clearification
Old 10-12-2009, 17:27   #2
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdestiny54 View Post
It's so painfully obvious that all of the idiots in conquer online use counter-kill when they become red. Yes, I agree that people defending themselves should be able to use counter-kill when being attacked and not get pkp; HOWEVER, I do not agree that people attacking should be able to use counter-kill as an easy way to kill people so they do not become red.

My suggestion: Make counter-kill either disabled when attacking other players and flashing OR make counter-kill able to give you pkp while flashing since your intention is to kill people.

This is an UNFAIR advantage and makes the ninja FAR TOO POWERFUL. It is unfair for the other classes and for the victims being attacked.

Example: If I'm attacked by a ninja with counter-kill, I will die from his counter-kill defending myself and my attacker will walk away with 0 pkp.
If you are weak enough to die by their CK, you have reason to be hitting them. You stand absolutely no chance fighting them.
Old 10-12-2009, 17:28   #3
darkdestiny54
Banned

darkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond reputedarkdestiny54 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
If you are weak enough to die by their CK, you have reason to be hitting them. You stand absolutely no chance fighting them.
You never have anything nice to say do you? Do you ever support anyone on this forum or are you just here to be the ****ing problem that everyone hates?
Old 10-12-2009, 17:29   #4
scotch222

scotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond repute
i agree its unfair

me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you cry, i cry
you hurt, i hurt
you jump off a bridge
i get a boat to save your butt
cuz thatz how we roll
Old 10-12-2009, 17:33   #5
darkdestiny54
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch222 View Post
i agree its unfair
Thank you for agreeing with me!
Old 10-12-2009, 17:35   #6
scotch222

scotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond reputescotch222 has a reputation beyond repute
welcome i have gotten killed by it many times by the SAME pker, he also killed everyone else in twin city that he could.

me and you is friends
you smile, i smile
you cry, i cry
you hurt, i hurt
you jump off a bridge
i get a boat to save your butt
cuz thatz how we roll
Old 10-12-2009, 18:23   #7
Aquaknight37

Aquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond reputeAquaknight37 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
thats completely wrong, some guy on my server bulked out all his attack, but he has literally no defense. CK kills me in one hit, but my FB one hits him

i agree, Counter kill is slightly unfair

btw, when people make up all this junk about reflect hurting more because in 15 seconds, you will get hurt way more that CK... but who would be dumb enough to attack a reflecting guy for 15 seconds. with CK, i get one hit by half the server(who are CKers) and im lvl 130. I cant stop attacking the guy if i already died

maybe they should make it to where you have to be right next to the person for CK to work.... im getting hit by these guys when they are off the screen and i use pervade
Old 10-12-2009, 18:29   #8
XxREMYxX
Blessed

XxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond reputeXxREMYxX has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Counterkill is retarded, I was lvling my archer and doing scatter ofc. And there was a pure rb ninja flashing somewhere offscreen and his counterkill killed me.

When they released the ninja, they said it would have least defense of all classes, and would have to rely on stealth to kill. That is not what I am seeing, I see them tanking/potting off hits so Counterkill takes care of the threat for them.

And where the HELL, are the other classes pure skills. How can you contend with a class with pure skills on your pure trojans and warrios. Hell Dodge doesnt even work against archers anymore. Fix the mistakes before creating new ones.
::: R°ck.N.R°lla 120>128>122 Water>Ninja>Archer :::

Last edited by XxREMYxX; 10-12-2009 at 18:33.
Old 10-12-2009, 18:34   #9
darkdestiny54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxREMYxX View Post
Yeah Counterkill is retarded, I was lvling my archer and doing scatter ofc. And there was a pure rb ninja flashing somewhere offscreen and his counterkill killed me.

When they released the ninja, they said it would have least defense of all classes, and would have to rely on stealth to kill. That is not what I am seeing, I see them tanking/potting off hits so Counterkill takes care of the threat for them.

And where the HELL, are the other classes pure skills. How can you contend with a class with pure skills on your pure trojans and warrios. Hell Dodge doesnt even work against archers anymore. Fix the mistakes before creating new ones.
I completely agree with you, it is unfair, especially to noobs. They're just trying to lvl and they get fogged by some ninja. How are the other classes supposed to compete with counter-kill?
Old 10-12-2009, 19:33   #10
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You never have anything nice to say do you? Do you ever support anyone on this forum or are you just here to be the ****ing problem that everyone hates?
Because I don't like your racist thread and this thread you say I have nothing nice to say? I support plenty of things on suggestions. I just don't agree TQ should weaken skills because you are too noob to survive it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch222 View Post
welcome i have gotten killed by it many times by the SAME pker, he also killed everyone else in twin city that he could.
How exactly did he pk anyone inside Twin City?

Quote:
I completely agree with you, it is unfair, especially to noobs. They're just trying to lvl and they get fogged by some ninja. How are the other classes supposed to compete with counter-kill?
If they got fogged they would end up dying anyway.
Old 10-12-2009, 18:33   #11
darkdestiny54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaknight37 View Post
thats completely wrong, some guy on my server bulked out all his attack, but he has literally no defense. CK kills me in one hit, but my FB one hits him

i agree, Counter kill is slightly unfair

btw, when people make up all this junk about reflect hurting more because in 15 seconds, you will get hurt way more that CK... but who would be dumb enough to attack a reflecting guy for 15 seconds. with CK, i get one hit by half the server(who are CKers) and im lvl 130. I cant stop attacking the guy if i already died

maybe they should make it to where you have to be right next to the person for CK to work.... im getting hit by these guys when they are off the screen and i use pervade
Thank you for your opinion =)
Old 10-21-2009, 04:46   #12
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
29 votes
15 "no" votes = 50% at 30 votes

Denied.

Thread Closed.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: