Old 05-17-2016, 01:37   #16
Spirited
Engineer

Spirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond reputeSpirited has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
if you truly believe that this community would feel guilty for anything then you, my sweet child, have not been here very long
And therein lies the beauty of ambiguity. I never said this community. I'm well aware of the sorry state of it, as it's the same sorry state the private community has to also deal with. I just didn't find it relevant to be specific in this case.
Spirited is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2016, 15:08   #17
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karyn View Post
Yes seriously. She was my friend. Don't be mean.
Yes your friend. Exactly. An anual memorial is really inappropriate, especially because apparently you still propagate the false assertion that the reason was cyber bullying, which means that you either never bothered to read up on the background of "her" suicide or you simply looked for a scapegoat in order to be able to blame anyone.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-17-2016, 19:19   #18
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
I still remember when my hamster, Thor, died. It was a sad day for this community indeed. At least my hamster was clever enough to realize it was a male, LOL.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2016, 03:55   #19
Aezami
NoHelp .-.

Aezami is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
I still remember when my hamster, Thor, died. It was a sad day for this community indeed. At least my hamster was clever enough to realize it was a male, LOL.
Just be ashamed of urself please.

Does this topic has a place in this forum? Idk. But it at least reminds us that online bullying can make real bad things. Behind our pseudonym are hidden real persons with many many feelings so let's try not to be rude with eachothers (and from what I can see, many didn't get the message yet ).
Aezami is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-18-2016, 05:01   #20
Moonfall

Moonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond reputeMoonfall has a reputation beyond repute
I read the article. Crying for attention on the internet to strangers is never a good idea. I hate the trolls who sit 15 minutes during (skill) team pkt for attention. I can imagine the reactions from happy innocent people who see her deathwish suicide plans. She wanted to die, she didnt want her friends to be sad, why cant we just be happy for her? She got an article on the dailymail and she died. She got all she wanted.
Old 05-18-2016, 12:54   #21
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aezami View Post
Just be ashamed of urself please.

Does this topic has a place in this forum? Idk. But it at least reminds us that online bullying can make real bad things. Behind our pseudonym are hidden real persons with many many feelings so let's try not to be rude with eachothers (and from what I can see, many didn't get the message yet ).
"She" did not commit suicide because of cyber bullying. Get your facts straight before you post. Jeez it is 2016 and people are still dumb as ****.
Computer Scientist
Old 05-18-2016, 13:46   #22
Aezami
NoHelp .-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
"She" did not commit suicide because of cyber bullying. Get your facts straight before you post. Jeez it is 2016 and people are still dumb as ****.
I did read that no one exactly knows why she did commit suicide (no one can affirm anything), but even, some messages clearly didn't help her. Exposing personal problems on the net may be a bad idea, but this doesn't permit others to be as rude as some has been.

It's 2016, your <"She"> shouldn't be seen either..
Old 05-18-2016, 14:00   #23
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I agree! Shame on you DeathClaw, "it" is the correct term!
Old 05-18-2016, 14:33   #24
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
I did read that no one exactly knows why she did commit suicide (no one can affirm anything), but even, some messages clearly didn't help her. Exposing personal problems on the net may be a bad idea, but this doesn't permit others to be as rude as some has been.

Well I read otherwise, but keep on blaming the internet. It is kinda cute, that you did not even mention (or anyone else here) "it" chronic disease, which "it" had for sure and happens to be common knowledge for anyone that actually read a bit about what happened, yet still claims to be a know it all.

Yea I know. Being normal is the new crazy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnifschnaf View Post
I agree! Shame on you DeathClaw, "it" is the correct term!
Sowwy
Computer Scientist
Old 05-19-2016, 02:58   #25
Aezami
NoHelp .-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Well I read otherwise, but keep on blaming the internet. It is kinda cute, that you did not even mention (or anyone else here) "it" chronic disease, which "it" had for sure and happens to be common knowledge for anyone that actually read a bit about what happened, yet still claims to be a know it all.

Yea I know. Being normal is the new crazy.
You seem to be of those people who holds an idea until their death so I guess having a discuss with you won't be useful.

Sorry I offended you, only one type of people is normal. Hitler & co were right since the begining.
Old 05-19-2016, 05:53   #26
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You seem to be of those people who holds an idea until their death so I guess having a discuss with you won't be useful.

Sorry I offended you, only one type of people is normal. Hitler & co were right since the begining.
Typical french, always surrendering to Germans.
Old 06-08-2016, 21:06   #27
ßytchSlap

ßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond reputeßytchSlap has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Karyn, I have to say you have some strong feminine quality in you that makes these people desperate for your attention, good or bad, even though they've never seen you in real life. I don't know, just the way you present yourself and write makes everyone believe you have to be beautiful behind that screen. That is pretty powerful. Have a great life.

gurleen
~Pain~

Dragon

Pretty~Princesa
ßytchSlap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2016, 02:07   #28
Schnifschnaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßytchSlap View Post
Hey Karyn, I have to say you have some strong feminine quality in you that makes these people desperate for your attention, good or bad, even though they've never seen you in real life. I don't know, just the way you present yourself and write makes everyone believe you have to be beautiful behind that screen. That is pretty powerful. Have a great life.
3 weeks late, and not even smooth :S
Old 06-09-2016, 03:11   #29
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
the thirst is real
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2016, 12:46   #30
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
https://youtu.be/uoEJk6VgdJ8?t=69

Last edited by ~Ahmed~; 06-09-2016 at 12:48.
~Ahmed~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: