Old 12-25-2005, 09:30   #1
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
X-MAS pots and TG

sorry if someone already post this, but im currently using my exp and thought id warn u all >< and cant search, no time to, stupid pots not working ><

if your planning to TG with exp pot. SCRAP your plans, cause they dont work in TG -.-
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 09:31   #2
~:0reo:~

~:0reo:~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Welllll that sucks for lvl 127+ :/
Maybe do the Dist City quest and try to level?
LMFAO-OWNED
~:0reo:~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 09:34   #3
Dusty
Meow

Dusty is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Dusty Send a message via Yahoo to Dusty
ya i got ****ing buged out and now its not working at al!!! OMG this is ****... used only for 2 mins
Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 09:48   #4
Emos

Emos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond reputeEmos has a reputation beyond repute
why the hell would you waste exp pot on tg?... unless your 127+ and you cant realy lvl anywhere else... come on dude you cant trade more to your lvling char.... just use it for max EXP at a time when your gona actualy be PLAYING!

Then just make waters and alts and load em up on ****loads of pots so you can reborn them easy
Old 12-25-2005, 09:58   #5
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Emos
why the hell would you waste exp pot on tg?... unless your 127+ and you cant realy lvl anywhere else... come on dude you cant trade more to your lvling char.... just use it for max EXP at a time when your gona actualy be PLAYING!

Then just make waters and alts and load em up on ****loads of pots so you can reborn them easy
because its ****ing xmas!

i dont wanna be here all day, and yet i dont wanna carry my exp pot around on me after xmas... because people do PK...... imagine walking around with 4/5 exp pots and getting PKed and losing 3/4 of them... that is NOT a good thing -.- so i thought 'use today's exp pot in TG' cause i was going afk anyway -.-

the point is... some people have lives... and who wants to run around with 5 exp pots in dis city where they CAN be PKed and drop them >.> (and dis city only lasts like 40 mins (exp wise) after that u dont kill much... and in dis city everything is green at 125+ i think

EDIT: and the water thing... ive done that... made like 10... not making anymore >.>
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 10:16   #6
jokergod
I am...TYPO BOY!!

jokergod is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow Hopw sad can you get? GO kill greens if there is nothing left, its still a masive boost in Exp
Quote:
Originally posted by jokergod
everythign is free if you know how to steal it
Quote:
Its not rape, its surprise sex
Quote:
Hacking is like sex, you get in, you get out and you hope you diden't leave anything behind they can trace to you
BlackFire Crew
jokergod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 11:26   #7
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to BlackBolt Send a message via Yahoo to BlackBolt
Quote:
Wow Hopw sad can you get? GO kill greens if there is nothing left, its still a masive boost in Exp
How sad can you get indeed... By leaving your character AFK or even turning your ****ing PC off for a while?

"Julie: Oh, no. I don't do oysters. If I'm going to swallow something that disgusting, there better be something in it for me."

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum
BlackBolt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 13:08   #8
jokergod
I am...TYPO BOY!!

jokergod is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BlackBolt
How sad can you get indeed... By leaving your character AFK or even turning your ****ing PC off for a while?
your all crying because yo ucan't TG with the pots, stop crying to kill mobs for the two hours, if you don't have 2 hours to spend on the game the suck it up and wait for the next day or use how ever mutch of it you can
Quote:
everythign is free if you know how to steal it
Quote:
Its not rape, its surprise sex
Quote:
Hacking is like sex, you get in, you get out and you hope you diden't leave anything behind they can trace to you
BlackFire Crew
jokergod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 13:34   #9
Enia

Enia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond reputeEnia has a reputation beyond repute
Gold guard + Red devils + 160% rain = 37.7k exp per hit on red devil.
Enia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 15:18   #10
BlackBolt
LegendZ

BlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond reputeBlackBolt has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to BlackBolt Send a message via Yahoo to BlackBolt
Quote:
your all crying because yo ucan't TG with the pots, stop crying to kill mobs for the two hours, if you don't have 2 hours to spend on the game the suck it up and wait for the next day or use how ever mutch of it you can
Haven't played CO in a few weeks now...
Nice try anyway. Yoy avoided my reply actually, by quoting me.

"Julie: Oh, no. I don't do oysters. If I'm going to swallow something that disgusting, there better be something in it for me."

Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum
BlackBolt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-25-2005, 15:27   #11
Mykk

Mykk is an unknown quantity at this point
The Exp pots also stop working if you DC. I lost mine after 15 DAMN MINUTES. I think it's really unfair that you can lose the effect of something you get so few of for something as stupid as this.
Mykk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-27-2019, 17:38   #12
AhmedinAlirazin

AhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond reputeAhmedinAlirazin has a reputation beyond repute
ThAnKs FoR InF0 Br0 Ai weIsT OnlE 547 eXp PoTs.
Old 01-30-2019, 15:53   #13
LightSword
Psycho

LightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond reputeLightSword has a reputation beyond repute
I miss all the custom avatars.

Anyway that's one hell of a graveyard bump

Tiger - 2006 RIP.

LightSword - 132 2nd RB Trojan

The Legendary CrimsonBlade Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
About this issue, it is true that players can change equipment after they enter the PK map. But please be noted that the reward is quite different in differnt groups, if you choose to go to lower BP group, you won't get as good reward as higher BP group.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nacitar View Post
Aimbot with herc? Crack much?
LightSword is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: