Old 08-14-2008, 17:40   #1
kiko2k2kris

kiko2k2kris is on a distinguished road
Whats more worth it?

Hey, So i got some DB's and idk whats more worth it... Getting Alot of EXP from UnknownMan? or EXP Balls worth a DragonBall? thanks guys (And girls)
kiko2k2kris is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2008, 17:48   #2
D3V13NT_1

D3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko2k2kris View Post
Hey, So i got some DB's and idk whats more worth it... Getting Alot of EXP from UnknownMan? or EXP Balls worth a DragonBall? thanks guys (And girls)
The fastest way to lvl is with unknown man. But you get more bang for your buck if you buy 5 exp balls a day, you end up getting more exp. But only if you only get 5, not 10 cus after 5 it cuts your exp down.

And if your over lvl 120, you can pay the guy that does the demon hunter quest CPs so you dont have to kill monsters, and he gives you exp worth 5EXP balls, and its even cheaper that way than to actually buy the 5 exp balls.

All in all, the cheapest way to lvl without killing anything is paying to do the demon hunter quest. If your not 120 yet, then exp balls will give you more exp than unknown man
D3V13NT_1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2008, 17:56   #3
jackoffthebox
Banned

jackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond reputejackoffthebox has a reputation beyond repute
Improve your gears and hand level.
jackoffthebox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2008, 17:57   #4
kiko2k2kris

Hmm... so the quest only goes for 120+? ill get exp balls, but dont oyu think that thats alot of money to spend? =/
Old 08-14-2008, 18:03   #5
D3V13NT_1

D3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond reputeD3V13NT_1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hmm... so the quest only goes for 120+? ill get exp balls, but dont oyu think that thats alot of money to spend? =/
Well, how are you buying the exp balls? with cp from the shopping mall? or from stalls that people are selling? Usually people will be selling exp balls for cheaper than you can get form the shopping mall.

And even if you do buy them from the shopping mall, you still get more exp from all the exp balls than you do from unknown man for the same price.
Old 08-14-2008, 18:10   #6
kiko2k2kris

i bought them from CP's from dragonballs... and im saying that about 20 bucks for 5 dbs... thats alot... lol
Old 08-14-2008, 18:14   #7
D3V13NT_1

Quote:
i bought them from CP's from dragonballs... and im saying that about 20 bucks for 5 dbs... thats alot... lol
Oh, lol, yah, i dont buy dbs to lvl. I do it myself. And if i do pay money to lvl, i buy exp pots instead. Same price as exp ball, and i can get more exp outta it if i go and lvl myself at the same time. Along with Superman FTW!
Old 08-14-2008, 18:31   #8
Concardne
Pwned!

Concardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond reputeConcardne has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah the best way is the unknwon man but youll only get levels not skill....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaupload
Can I browse your huge file archive?

No. Not everyone wants his files to be seen or downloaded by anyone. In order to protect privacy and copyrights, it is impossible to download files if you do not know the links. However, if you purchase a Megaupload Premium Account we will give you access to our top100 public files.
In your face rofl

http://4megaupload.com
http://rapidlibrary.com
Concardne is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2008, 18:36   #9
T.I.Marbury!!!!
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via MSN to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Yahoo to T.I.Marbury!!!! Send a message via Skype™ to T.I.Marbury!!!!
Quote:
READ MY GUIDE MAN
T.I.Marbury!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2008, 20:27   #10
kiko2k2kris

That guide is so bad... i regretted spending 20 bucks on DB's, how am I going to spend 350 bucks? sorry... Guide aint for me...
Old 08-14-2008, 20:35   #11
itsyabwoywezza
Banned

itsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond reputeitsyabwoywezza has a reputation beyond repute
xD
itsyabwoywezza is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2008, 20:39   #12
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Don't feel bad, $20 isn't that much, there's crazy people out there who spend $20,000 on this game

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2008, 20:41   #13
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
Don't feel bad, $20 isn't that much, I like to spend $20,000 on this game
fixed
Old 08-14-2008, 20:45   #14
kiko2k2kris

lol... but they have jobs... and theire over 18... im just 15... no job... and thats pretty much it =/ sorry im scared of these prices... im used to MapleStory and Nexon Cash...
Old 08-14-2008, 20:52   #15
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
fixed
Blah! This game sucks, I wouldn't do that

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Confuzed? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: