View Poll Results: Would you like to attend a Profession PK WAR which comeptitors are divided according to their jobs?
Yes! It's interesting to know who is the best PVPer of my job. 248 80.78%
No, it's pointless. 59 19.22%
Voters: 307. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2008, 22:44   #1
synsia
Banned

synsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond reputesynsia has a reputation beyond repute
New PK Event: Profession PK WAR!?

Yeah, I know whenver I mention PK war you guys will cry: 'Interserver pk Interserver pk please'! Please be patient and give me a few minutes to explain it.

We can understand our players' desire to the interserver pk and always glad to see it happen on our server. It's a long-term task for the CO team, both chinese team and english team to find a perfect solution to implement the interserver pk war in Conuqer. Your know it's not that easy to actualize for an online game which was developed before 6 years. About two years ago, our chinese team put forward a project and bring it to the Chinese Conquer. Unfortunately that project didn't meet players' expectation on the interserver pk. It's a failure try so they had to endl it soon and we english team didn't adopt it.

But, we never abandon this idea, never ignore our players' wish. Now this task has been on our top priority list, which is as important as the new class. Our programmer, designer and tech support team are all working on it and trying to find a solution which can meet most of players expectation. So far I cannot promise when we can get a perfect project for now, but I will definitely post it out here as long as we make any progress in it. Actually we have had one and I will post it out to share with your and hear your feedback later after we further improve it.

As you can see, in order to implement the interserver pk, there are many things we must do:
1. We bring up projects and hear your opinions.
2. We discuss and modify the project until most of your agree to it.
3. Prepare it according to the decided project.
4. Make it go live.
The whole process may take us long time. Maybe 2 months, maybe 3 months or more.

So here is my question: Before we make the interserver pk come true, should we hold any other pk event in the game? Like Profession PK WAR so you can know who is the best PVPer of your own job. (This event is much easier to perform. We can make it happen soon as long as it is decided.) Yes there are top players board on the site. But it just ranks according to the characters' level, which is a little crappy. Only a pk war can show your gaming skills and experience.

Would you like to attend a PROFESSION PK WAR which the comepetitors are divided into 5 streams: Trojans, warriors, archers, fire taos, water taos? Please vote! (Notice: I don't mean if we hold this event we will abondan the interserver pk. Don't misunderstand me. )

If you have no interest in it, please tell us your opinions. If you have any good ideas about the interserver pk war, you are also welcomed to share with us here.

Thanks in advance.

ps: sorry to delete the previous thread guys.
Old 07-03-2008, 22:49   #2
SylvanasWind
Sexy Bish!

SylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond reputeSylvanasWind has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by synsia View Post
Yeah, I know whenver I mention PK war you guys will cry: 'Interserver pk Interserver pk please'! Please be patient and give me a few minutes to explain it.

We can understand our players' desire to the interserver pk and always glad to see it happen on our server. It's a long-term task for the CO team, both chinese team and english team to find a perfect solution to implement the interserver pk war in Conuqer. Your know it's not that easy to actualize for an online game which was developed before 6 years. About two years ago, our chinese team put forward a project and bring it to the Chinese Conquer. Unfortunately that project didn't meet players' expectation on the interserver pk. It's a failure try so they had to endl it soon and we english team didn't adopt it.

But, we never abandon this idea, never ignore our players' wish. Now this task has been on our top priority list, which is as important as the new class. Our programmer, designer and tech support team are all working on it and trying to find a solution which can meet most of players expectation. So far I cannot promise when we can get a perfect project for now, but I will definitely post it out here as long as we make any progress in it. Actually we have had one and I will post it out to share with your and hear your feedback later after we further improve it.

As we can see, in order to implement the interserver pk, there are many things we must do:
1. We bring up projects and hear your opinions.
2. We discuss and modify the project until most of your agree to it.
3. Prepare it according to the decided project.
4. Make it go live.
As you can see, the whole process may take us long time. Maybe 2 months, maybe 3 months or more.

So here is my question: Before we make the interserver pk come true, should we hold any other pk event in the game? Like Profession PK WAR so you can know who is the best PVPer of your own job. (This event is much easier to perform. We can make it happen soon as long as it is decided.) Yes there are top players board on the site. But it just ranks according to the characters' level, which is a little crappy. Only a pk war can show your gaming skills and experience.

Would you like to attend a PROFESSION PK WAR which the comepetitors are divided into 5 streams: Trojans, warriors, archers, fire taos, water taos? Please vote! (Notice: I don't mean if we hold this event we will abondan the interserver pk. Don't misunderstand me. )

If you have no interest in it, please tell us your opinions. If you have any good ideas about the interserver pk war, you are also welcomed to share with us here.

Thanks in advance.

ps: sorry to delete the previous thread guys.
Intersever Wars Can't really happen, Each sever varies.

Profession War = Bulker's Win, A Non-Bulker has no win in pvp unless they can Farm Characters like crazy.
All fire spells fixed including Fire Met! Woot! Fixed on April 18, 2008. Wepon Skills next to be fixed. Speedgun, WideStrike, Scent Sword Fixed.

WildSwan:
An Upcoming War>Wat?
Old 07-03-2008, 22:50   #3
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
I like the idea, and before someone brings up bulkers *sigh* it will still be fun and the more PK events are good in a PK based game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvanasWind View Post

Profession War = Bulker's Win, A Non-Bulker has no win in pvp unless they can Farm Characters like crazy.
Profession war = Bulkers win

Guild war = Bulkers win

PK tournament = Bulkers win

People love hating bulkers...

I live in gillianchung's mansion

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan

Last edited by Confuzed?; 07-03-2008 at 22:53.
Old 07-03-2008, 22:53   #4
Munkies

Munkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzed? View Post
I like the idea, and before someone brings up bulkers *sigh* it will still be fun and the more PK events are good in a PK based game...

Profession war = Bulkers win

Guild war = Bulkers win

PK tournament = Bulkers win

People love hating bulkers...
is that from bleach movie?
oh wait no thats the series in the 100 episodes section
Old 07-03-2008, 22:55   #5
Confuzed?
Bye

Confuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond reputeConfuzed? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkies View Post
is that from bleach movie?
oh wait no thats the series in the 100 episodes section
Nope, it's from when Ichigo is fighting that sexy guy on top of mountian when they first go into Soul society.

And she's sitting on the tree when chad and the rest turn up

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Old 07-03-2008, 22:55   #6
tiger886
tiger king

tiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond reputetiger886 has a reputation beyond repute
good thinking, but i feel its kind of pointless for that. PK war is not just individual game, its like a GW which people need a great team work.
if TQ make PK by players' classes, just imagine, in water tao pk wars, it will be endless if those waters just use backswords.

i think the way TQ should improve PK war or GW is holding more these wars every week, make it everyday so that it will attract more people to join and level up their gears.

i have been playing this game for nearly 4 years. to be honest, i just fed up with this game, cuz it is more boring when u play more. i have nothing to do most of time, just sit in twin city. its pointless to go to pk arena or jail to face same people in there and no reward for killing each other.

i m wondering why TQ cant hold a pk war everyday? dont need to be great reward like weekly or monthly. just making some good contests for us everday like other online games. for now, most of my old friends only login to play at GW. i know in chinese server, they have twin city pk war everday why cant bring it here to us?

we really need something attract us to play everday not every week.
Pure Ninja 130-130-139 MAX 354 BP proud of being 1st ninja fixed club & blade proficiency on 27/04/2009 nix fixed +12 psn blade, +12 club ,+12 heavy ring ,+12 veil,+12 vest,+12steed,54 pct blessing,last GOLD CUP holder,full perm artifact with 2 p6 hammers

Last edited by tiger886; 07-03-2008 at 23:01.
Old 07-03-2008, 22:56   #7
Munkies

Munkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond reputeMunkies has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope, it's from when Ichigo is fighting that sexy guy on top of mountian when they first go into Soul society.

And she's sitting on the tree when chad and the rest turn up
i know but one of the movies show yachiru sitting on a tree i think but then i remembered the tree is so different then i remembered it was on the execution thing
Old 07-03-2008, 22:58   #8
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
This would be a great idea if Potency didn't work, or it was capped at 50% damage instead of 70%~. Why bother even going if the full +12 -7 bulkers are going to herc you for 15k and you're going to FB them with stig for 1-2k damage?
Old 07-03-2008, 23:01   #9
Confuzed?
Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkies View Post
i know but one of the movies show yachiru sitting on a tree i think but then i remembered the tree is so different then i remembered it was on the execution thing
Wow, you remember great detail It could've been a purple tree and I'd say it was the same episode

JenovA
130-130-130
Archer-Warrior-Trojan
Old 07-03-2008, 23:03   #10
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Potency would have to be negated for this to work. Else, any person that has purchased an insane amount of gear will win. Hands down. I could fast blade the top potency trojan on my server 300 times, only to have him 2 herc me by chance. There needs to be some sort of rules or limits. Not voting until I hear some more about this.
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Old 07-03-2008, 23:03   #11
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SylvanasWind View Post

What do you mean by each server varies? I think that it could be done, but seeing as TQ will be doing it you already know to expect some things..
Old 07-03-2008, 23:09   #12
Munkies

Quote:
Wow, you remember great detail It could've been a purple tree and I'd say it was the same episode
my memory only comes when i see a little detail of it
Old 07-03-2008, 23:11   #13
investigator
quit

investigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond reputeinvestigator has a reputation beyond repute
Well how about the pking war is not who is the strongest but who hits the most? For example: if a 250 pot person hits a 200 pot trojan, he only makes 1's, but pking war is not whoever kills wins, who ever hits the most (or some limit) should win or advance to the next stage.

Stage 1: 10 hits required 60 players allowed
Stage 2: 15 hits required 40 players allowed
Stage 3: 20 hits required 20 players allowed
Death Stage: 25 hits required, the remaining people will be in here and who ever hits the requirement wins?
Old 07-03-2008, 23:12   #14
lukas
looking

lukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond reputelukas has a reputation beyond repute
I know the best idea: Why can you make rules like this. 1 Everyone puts on lvl 70 normal gears 2. Fighting till someone hits to opponent 5 hits or something. So then everybody gets equal chanses to win!
Old 07-03-2008, 23:13   #15
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by investigator View Post
Well how about the pking war is not who is the strongest but who hits the most? For example: if a 250 pot person hits a 200 pot trojan, he only makes 1's, but pking war is not whoever kills wins, who ever hits the most (or some limit) should win or advance to the next stage.

Stage 1: 10 hits required 60 players allowed
Stage 2: 15 hits required 40 players allowed
Stage 3: 20 hits required 20 players allowed
Death Stage: 25 hits required, the remaining people will be in here and who ever hits the requirement wins?
That wouldn't be fair because archers could just scatter.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: