Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 64 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 13:14   #10201
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
How stupid of me, I used to annoy this girl in my neighbourhood when I was young. We're both same age. Today, I realized how ****ing hawt she is. But I don't think she'd ever pay me attention.

Bad movvvve.
Old 12-01-2012, 17:43   #10202
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
How stupid of me, I used to annoy this girl in my neighbourhood when I was young. We're both same age. Today, I realized how ****ing hawt she is. But I don't think she'd ever pay me attention.

Bad movvvve.
Isn't it a law where u can just rape her anyway?
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2012, 08:43   #10203
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post

Slightly related, these guys.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2012, 09:17   #10204
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post

Slightly related, these guys.
BoooB the builder! Sup

@link: LOL i was just taking a swing in the dark.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 12-02-2012, 14:46   #10205
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, that's what I'm planning to do.
Old 12-02-2012, 23:15   #10206
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I got those computer parts I ordered. Skyrim looks awesome when loaded with mods. A piece on my Walther bent, now I have to order a new piece. This saddens me.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-02-2012, 23:36   #10207
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
BoooB the builder! Sup

@link: LOL i was just taking a swing in the dark.
Yoooooo. Nothin really, y'know.
Woke up with A FB notification on my phone and I was thinking "yay I'm finally wanted" but if was just you.

I know, I just looking for an excuse to post that anyway.
Old 12-03-2012, 08:33   #10208
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
Yoooooo. Nothin really, y'know.
Woke up with A FB notification on my phone and I was thinking "yay I'm finally wanted" but if was just you.

I know, I just looking for an excuse to post that anyway.
Awe snaps.

Maybe next time I'll leave 3 messages encase you have your phone on vibrate <_<

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 12-03-2012, 09:06   #10209
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Yes, maybe then I'll still not wake up.

Sup with you, infy mah man?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:40   #10210
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:

Yes, maybe then I'll still not wake up.

Sup with you, infy mah man?
Been battling flu like symptoms/fever without alcohol. It's amazing I only get sick when i quit drinking. **** taking medications!

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 12-03-2012, 13:55   #10211
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Big day tomorrow, will be negotiating with some Americans on skype.

Hey bob

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2012, 15:48   #10212
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
good luck skipper
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2012, 21:58   #10213
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I came home from work today to find that 20+ of the vehicles on my street windows busted out, my father's and brother's truck included. I want to find the people who did this.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2012, 23:48   #10214
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
zenmap o3o
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2012, 04:34   #10215
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Been battling flu like symptoms/fever without alcohol. It's amazing I only get sick when i quit drinking. **** taking medications!
Maybe they're correlated? Withdrawal symptoms, man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
Big day tomorrow, will be negotiating with some Americans on skype.

Hey bob
Hey Huk. How's it hanging?

Good luck!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: