Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 72 votes, 4.83 average. Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 10:03   #15016
UzumakiNaruto

UzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute
it's 'Kitty's' or something like that

-***8706;***1108;***1103;***1091;***945;- .____. says:
hay like omg, since i'm a lesbian
you know? there was a ****ing hawt girl in my school and she excited me, ya rly

[00:02] <alastriona> uzu you ish a sexeh beast k

[12:57] <DD> cuz i'm lesbian??
[14:47] <DD> im lesbian remember..
[15:09] <DD> im lesbian, proud of it
UzumakiNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2007, 10:03   #15017
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
now for a day in the life of hyrule!

so i was getting in the shower when i opened the door and saw a spider, and he was leik "hi! ^_^" and then i grabbed the shower nosle and blew the ******* into oblivion, i then proceeded to get into the shower and turn the water on very hot and then i just sat thereto warm up (mornings are very cold here) i then proceed to pick up a bottle, i stop to notice that there is another spider on the bottle he then says "strike me down and a million more shall march in my place" i then proceeded to grab the nosle and BLOW HIM INTO HELL, i then continue about my business and then notice there are spiders all over the place, i then go leik D:< and grab my pew pew cannon and kill them all in a firestorm of fury,

i then got out, dried off, put on my black jeans and my Jenova's witness shirt and proceed over to my couch only to notice my neko ears laying on my table, i grab them, put them on and proceed over to my wii and start writing this, with no spell check :3
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi
* Anime exists. Therefore, the SOS Brigade exists. Therefore, Haruhi exists.

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

* Therefore, Haruhi is God.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

ALWAYS REMEMBER, CITIZEN! TO DIE FOR THE SOS BRIGADE IS TO LIVE FOREVER!
hyrulexx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2007, 10:05   #15018
Zeld
bawww

Zeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boh View Post
i like ur Zangoose pics
and u posted a wolfie
That's a coyote I believe.

Doesn't change the fact that it's sexy, though. D:

More coyotes?

**** you and your ****ty peps.
Zeld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2007, 10:06   #15019
GFoSho

GFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond reputeGFoSho has a reputation beyond repute
Was this a dream or real life story? =o

Warrior wannabe
***20170;***24460;***28961;***38480;***12395;***8230;
GFoSho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2007, 10:08   #15020
Boh
iSpam.

Boh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Boh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeld View Post
That's a coyote I believe.

Doesn't change the fact that it's sexy, though. D:

More coyotes?
More Zangoose pics plx
Boh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2007, 10:08   #15021
hyrulexx
Nani?

hyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond reputehyrulexx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GFoSho View Post
Was this a dream or real life story? =o
a little bit of both
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension- a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Twilight Zone.
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* Various unnamed, trustworthy sources have cited Haruhi's abilities akin to, if not already a "God".

* God exists.

This logic is infallible and irreversible. Those who dare undermine the teachings of Haruhiism shall be cast into the depths of Haruhi's Eternal Pit of Melancholy and Sadness.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:09   #15022
UzumakiNaruto

UzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond reputeUzumakiNaruto has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyrulexx View Post
now for a day in the life of hyrule!

so i was getting in the shower when i opened the door and saw a spider, and he was leik "hi! ^_^" and then i grabbed the shower nosle and blew the ******* into oblivion, i then proceeded to get into the shower and turn the water on very hot and then i just sat thereto warm up (mornings are very cold here) i then proceed to pick up a bottle, i stop to notice that there is another spider on the bottle he then says "strike me down and a million more shall march in my place" i then proceeded to grab the nosle and BLOW HIM INTO HELL, i then continue about my business and then notice there are spiders all over the place, i then go leik D:< and grab my pew pew cannon and kill them all in a firestorm of fury,

i then got out, dried off, put on my black jeans and my Jenova's witness shirt and proceed over to my couch only to notice my neko ears laying on my table, i grab them, put them on and proceed over to my wii and start writing this, with no spell check :3
I pray to god I can stiggy that.. I lol hard

also, did you like the yuri I posted?

Old 09-13-2007, 10:11   #15023
hyrulexx
Nani?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiNaruto View Post
I pray to god I can stiggy that.. I lol hard

also, did you like the yuri I posted?
why yes, the yuri you posted was top notch, for being usable on this forum
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* God exists.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:14   #15024
UzumakiNaruto

Quote:
why yes, the yuri you posted was top notch, for being usable on this forum
I has stuff that makes ME blush I wish to post it, but NOOOOOOOO D:

Old 09-13-2007, 10:16   #15025
Zeld
bawww

Zeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond reputeZeld has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boh View Post
More Zangoose pics plx
Of course!

**** you and your ****ty peps.
Zeld is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2007, 10:18   #15026
hyrulexx
Nani?

Quote:
I has stuff that makes ME blush I wish to post it, but NOOOOOOOO D:
i think my story is over 500 chars so you cant sig it D:
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* God exists.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:18   #15027
Boh
iSpam.

Boh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond reputeBoh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Boh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeld View Post
Of course!
dang it! cute ones ^.^
likes last one
Boh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2007, 10:20   #15028
UzumakiNaruto

Quote:
i think my story is over 500 chars so you cant sig it D:
sadly yes.. I tried to edit it down, but alas.. I failed.. yuri to cheer me up.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:23   #15029
hyrulexx
Nani?

Quote:
sadly yes.. I tried to edit it down, but alas.. I failed.. yuri to cheer me up.
it was so much text the on-screen keyboards key animations were lagging xD

too bad i cant upload pictures off of my wii, i have a lot from metroid with the screenshot tool
***12354;
Quote:
The book of Haruhi

* God exists.

Old 09-13-2007, 10:25   #15030
UzumakiNaruto

Quote:
it was so much text the on-screen keyboards key animations were lagging xD

too bad i cant upload pictures off of my wii, i have a lot from metroid with the screenshot tool
I would like to see that.. YOU MUST FIND A WAY TO DO IT OR NO MORE YURI/LOLI FOR YOU! D:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: