Old 07-22-2010, 01:26   #16
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
Ooh panda recording enemies ;o

Guess I will start recording some l2h and illusion botters

Who wants to place a bet if I will find any or not?
Pve botters maybe, pvp botters no.

Nobody cares about pve botters, we kick pvp botters outta illusion.
Old 07-22-2010, 01:28   #17
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Pve botters maybe, pvp botters no.

Nobody cares about pve botters, we kick pvp botters outta illusion.
Its actually pretty funny. The GL of Illusion has been sent to botjail 2 times and they say that they dislike botters. Quite enjoyable to laugh at lol.

Bots are bots to me if someone can have acces to 1 then he can also have acces to another 1.
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:16   #18
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Its actually pretty funny. The GL of Illusion has been sent to botjail 2 times and they say that they dislike botters. Quite enjoyable to laugh at lol.

Bots are bots to me if someone can have acces to 1 then he can also have acces to another 1.
wrong =p not all bots have pvp assets. the public ones do maybe.
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:44   #19
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
wrong =p not all bots have pvp assets. the public ones do maybe.
First you tell me that Im wrong then you say maybe :X very... smart lol.

Anyways if people are able to find 1 bot, what keeps them away from finding the another 1
Old 07-22-2010, 05:47   #20
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First you tell me that Im wrong then you say maybe :X very... smart lol.

Anyways if people are able to find 1 bot, what keeps them away from finding the another 1
the fact that they don't want to use them?
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:48   #21
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
the fact that they don't want to use them?
Cool story bro
Old 07-22-2010, 06:40   #22
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Pve botters maybe, pvp botters no. Nobody cares about pve botters, we kick pvp botters outta illusion and l2h.
^ Fact.

Quote:
^ You just choose to use the aimbot feature - not everyone is as weak as you though. You talk about COD needing skills and not needing any skills on CO, guess that's bc you just turn on aimbot. Try playing CO without aim once in a while & try getting some real skill.
Old 07-22-2010, 07:05   #23
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
^ Fact.

^ You just choose to use the aimbot feature - not everyone is as weak as you though. You talk about COD needing skills and not needing any skills on CO, guess that's bc you just turn on aimbot. Try playing CO without aim once in a while & try getting some real skill.
Fact? Gimme dps if I record someone from that guild.

I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling. I got botjailed once and the GL of Illusion twice for being a retarded botter lol.

COD is skills what does co have? lol fb/ss are ping dependable, even pots are like that. Servers are crappy and I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.

Unlike COD, co does have a lot of bugs which aren't beind fixed but rather ignored.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:18   #24
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Fact? Gimme dps if I record someone from that guild.

I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling. I got botjailed once and the GL of Illusion twice for being a retarded botter lol.

COD is skills what does co have? lol fb/ss are ping dependable, even pots are like that. Servers are crappy and I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.

Unlike COD, co does have a lot of bugs which aren't beind fixed but rather ignored.
lol'd. Can't even choose what class is best for you.

console games =/= internet games
Old 07-22-2010, 08:46   #25
JonnyTheGreat
Banned

JonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond reputeJonnyTheGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Downys.

/loljoininginonthenamecalling.
JonnyTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 09:17   #26
(S)mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyTheGreat View Post
Downys.
OUCH! That really, really hurt. Now my day is ruined
Old 07-22-2010, 11:33   #27
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by (S)mash View Post
lol'd. Can't even choose what class is best for you.

console games =/= internet games
I prefer difference, "variatie" <- dutch.
Old 07-23-2010, 13:04   #28
Gabe<3
Trojan.God

Gabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond reputeGabe<3 has a reputation beyond repute
macaco
But the battle wages on for toy soldiers

O o
/ŻŻ/_o___o___o___o____o__
\__\ŻŻoŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻoŻŻŻŻŻŻo
/***9612;\
/ \ bob fired his lazors

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Gabe<3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2010, 22:41   #29
Uchiha_Madara.
Afr!can

Uchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond reputeUchiha_Madara. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
All aimbotters say this. Which further proves my theory.

>ROXAS<
http://www.xfire.com/video/2c4044/
[Aimbot]
^Just a reminder, he seems to forget a lot. Also watch how he turns the aimbot off and gets raped by some noob lool
Uchiha_Madara. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2010, 00:55   #30
Undertow

Undertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond reputeUndertow has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Undertow
Quote:

I choose to use aimbot
Soooooooo this means it wasn't your brother?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: