Old 04-26-2020, 23:47   #1
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Hack, bug exploit, or overpowered tros?

Hello there. I recorded a weird video on arena, and i want some help to understand WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*** is going on. Heres the video:

https://youtu.be/dzssW9vw2W8

On the vid, I show mine and his stats. As told on description, I(even being half STGs) can easily hitkill full SDG ppl with 5 BP less than me(obviously with no azure shield or something like that thing), they hit me like 5-10k, depending on NoMercy rune lvl. I tested with ninja(434BP) and other tros with BP above this guy's BP range, and all of them got 1-TFB-killed by me.

I can completely understand me being not able to HK him, due to half dmg gems and the HP thing on tros runes, but taking 162k dmg or 5*45k on scepter skill is weird as f. to a defensive build.

60 freaking BP difference, guys. He doesn't even have animas.

Last edited by xXOdiNXx; 04-26-2020 at 23:52. Reason: typo
xXOdiNXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2020, 00:06   #2
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXOdiNXx View Post
Hello there. I recorded a weird video on arena, and i want some help to understand WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*** is going on. Heres the video:

On the vid, I show mine and his stats. As told on description, I(even being half STGs) can easily hitkill full SDG ppl with 5 BP less than me(obviously with no azure shield or something like that thing), they hit me like 5-10k, depending on NoMercy rune lvl. I tested with ninja(434BP) and other tros with BP above this guy's BP range, and all of them got 1-TFB-killed by me.

I can completely understand me being not able to HK him, due to half dmg gems and the HP thing on tros runes, but taking 162k dmg or 5*45k on scepter skill is weird as f. to a defensive build.

Okay 1st off.. Is your game zoomed in? or are you playing full screen instead of stretching your screen? 2nd and not to be harsh.. but you're pretty slow at skills ( mostly because you're clicking them) 3rd.. do yourself a favor and turn off the visual text for the ninjitsu skills it's in the options... And last to address your "issue" Trojans have a melee skill in there weapon archive that when it lands they will IGNORE BP AND raise the damage of melee skills by 200-300% for 10 seconds...So easy solution to your problem? Stop eating melee's...

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2020, 01:26   #3
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
Okay 1st off.. Is your game zoomed in? or are you playing full screen instead of stretching your screen?
[...]do yourself a favor and turn off the visual text for the ninjitsu skills it's in the options...
•That doesn't matter here. The visual text doesnt overlap anything, then it doesnt really bother, and i know how to turn off. when I get tired, I ll do so. •My client is zoomed in, cuz my mouse wheel got malfunction.

Quote:
[...]but you're pretty slow at skills ( mostly because you're clicking them)...
[...]So easy solution to your problem? Stop eating melee's...
•I click only ninjutsu skillls, cuz im not used to it, and in the hotkeys, when you switch 2nd gear, it drops out from the bar, once you have 2nd set of sigils. that doesnt matter here too, i did not asked for pvp tips anywhere.
•I went arena only to record him, i wasnt takin it serious. Didnt you saw i was sometimes propositally takin his hits, while standing on the same place? I wanted to show the dmg he does/take. I have NOT problem with tros in general, but the entire server claims this guy acts weird while PVPing and says he uses some kind of hack/bot, ppl stronger than me says the same.

Quote:
Trojans have a melee skill in there weapon archive that when it lands they will IGNORE BP AND raise the damage of melee skills by 200-300% for 10 seconds...
How about his herc? And does this effect reduces MY damage on him too? cuz ya dont even need gems to kill someone 60BP lower.

And lastly: Record a video of yours beating him on arena, cuz I ve never seen this guy lose a fight, doesnt matter the opponent's class/strenght.

If you ask for it, I can upload the part of the video where hes fighting against me and another 4-5 characters with strenght like mine or higher and NOT dieing once.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:30   #4
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

Quote:
Trojans (can) IGNORE BP AND raise the damage of melee skills by 200-300% for 10 seconds
Also, your veredict for that question is: potentially Overpowered tros?
Ok, ty.
Old 04-27-2020, 10:17   #5
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

How da hell did you crit him since u got 0 chances to crit him and how did he BT you since he got 0 chances to BT you. Da faq is this lmao. Am I the only that sees this?

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2020, 17:00   #6
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
How da hell did you crit him since u got 0 chances to crit him
That wasnt crit, that was the "dash" thing on ninjitsu rank system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
[...]how did he BT you since he got 0 chances to BT you...
Thats why i created this topic. xD
But acording with the guy in the replys, thats cuz of some thing on tro's weapon archives... i gotta find a way to counter that.
Old 04-27-2020, 21:19   #7
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
acording with the guy in the replys, thats cuz of some thing on tro's weapon archives... i gotta find a way to counter that.
To each there own I guess.. When I'm pking i like the screen to be clear of useless fonts or effects that give me no meaning - Might be time for a new mouse or figure out how to use the virtual mouse.

Switching to 2nd gear will switch to 2nd set of sigils IF you apply sigils only... as for the skills you can set their hotkeys in the options to make it easier to use.. Wasn't really giving pvp tips but you clearly need them as you're dying over and over to a guy meleeing you.

Maybe it's your 1st day back to Conquer or something? His melee's on you look fine not long ranged or glitchy - he had cyclone and you're standing still ALOT... Even if you're showing the damage he is doing... it's caused by you standing still to then be melee'd by those skills..

That skill i spoke about - makes him IGNORE your BP and add's 8% damage to herc or SS - He also used Trojan rune which gives him a HP buff of like 100k lasting for 30s...You said yourself you're using STGs... so it's no wonder you're struggling...

Sooo this guy is winning elite pkt? teampkt? skillpkt? all solo? or what? Not to sound like a **** but... i'm full +12, 54k attack 246crit doubt i would have any problem killing him or you even though i'm on a classic server.

Potentially overpowered if you're standing still to get melee'd Sure? Unless you're getting wwk'd or a random lucky melee etc. But standing still or being too slow etc. Nah.

Easy counter... Don't get melee'd

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.

Last edited by cuZz; 04-27-2020 at 21:39.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2020, 21:19   #8
-Chloe-

-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute-Chloe- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That wasnt crit, that was the "dash" thing on ninjitsu rank system.

Thats why i created this topic. xD
But acording with the guy in the replys, thats cuz of some thing on tro's weapon archives... i gotta find a way to counter that.
Only current counter is to not get meleed.

There is a yellow rune 'coming' called Violet Shield which decreases the rate of break on Deaths Sigh which might go some way to countering their melee's depending on the #'s at fixed.
-Chloe- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: