Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-26-2020, 23:47   #1
xXOdiNXx
Cookies?

xXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond reputexXOdiNXx has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Hack, bug exploit, or overpowered tros?

Hello there. I recorded a weird video on arena, and i want some help to understand WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F*** is going on. Heres the video:

https://youtu.be/dzssW9vw2W8

On the vid, I show mine and his stats. As told on description, I(even being half STGs) can easily hitkill full SDG ppl with 5 BP less than me(obviously with no azure shield or something like that thing), they hit me like 5-10k, depending on NoMercy rune lvl. I tested with ninja(434BP) and other tros with BP above this guy's BP range, and all of them got 1-TFB-killed by me.

I can completely understand me being not able to HK him, due to half dmg gems and the HP thing on tros runes, but taking 162k dmg or 5*45k on scepter skill is weird as f. to a defensive build.

60 freaking BP difference, guys. He doesn't even have animas.

Last edited by xXOdiNXx; 04-26-2020 at 23:52. Reason: typo
xXOdiNXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: