Old 06-08-2017, 04:33   #1
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
Wish tree event. What are the tree promotion awards?

Rxin can you tell us what rewards we get for the tree promotion?

Is it different based on the growth points?
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2017, 04:36   #2
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
twilight stones, bound exp ball
Old 06-08-2017, 04:40   #3
Kachun

For the cost of a db scroll per day those rewards need to be a lot better
Old 06-08-2017, 05:29   #4
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kachun View Post
For the cost of a db scroll per day those rewards need to be a lot better
Pretty sure those points are for the server as a whole. And there's several levels, rewards are most likely a lot better at higher levels.

Though, if you give a DB scroll every day, it's probably enough to get the "top contributor" reward.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-08-2017, 06:11   #5
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Does anyone else find it amusing that TQ is simultaneously promoting Ramadan events and a summer poker club?
Old 06-08-2017, 06:29   #6
Kachun

Poker is haram all year long so whatever
Old 06-09-2017, 20:31   #7
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Would be nice if they listed the rewards at each level so we know if it's worth it or not :/
Old 06-10-2017, 10:19   #8
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
Would be nice if they listed the rewards at each level so we know if it's worth it or not :/
I'm not sure the exact rewards, but as long as you contribute to the growth of that stage you get a prize, regardless if you did or not you get some chi(or exp) and perfection stones. If you go to the tree and hold your mouse over the prize for growth it shows you all the rewards you get for contributing a bit. For example, the p2 stage if you contributed any you get 2 +4 bound stones, 20 senior training pills, 1000 chi and some other stuff. It's pretty great! Where the +8 stones etc come from I'm not sure unless the stages get bigger the longer the event runs. < Edit apparently you get a wheel which gives you a chance for them at the higher stages

The prizes for the top contributors of the day don't seem all that great IMHO if these are accurate.

Player rank of the day
500 Chi Points, 3 Bright Star Stones, 50 CPs (B), 3 Senior Training Pills, 3 Favor Training Pills.

400 Chi Points, 2 Bright Star Stones, 30 CPs (B), 3 Favor Training Pills.

300 Chi Points, 1 Bright Star Stone, 10 CPs (B), 3 Favor Training Pills.

4-10
300 Chi Points, 1 Bright Star Stone

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 06-10-2017 at 10:46. Reason: New Info gained.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2017, 11:05   #9
MaxFuryFan

MaxFuryFan is on a distinguished road
(P3) rewards are 3 radiant stones, 3* +4 stone(b), 100 (b)cps & 2k chi pts..etc

Now, I see no more rewards for the next phase as no progress counting, even there's no option to nourish the tree.

Does anyone else face this problem?

Archer (Crit+Imm)
BP 390 (thanks to Anima)
Still bound noob among all.
MaxFuryFan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-10-2017, 11:39   #10
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFuryFan View Post
(P3) rewards are 3 radiant stones, 3* +4 stone(b), 100 (b)cps & 2k chi pts..etc

Now, I see no more rewards for the next phase as no progress counting, even there's no option to nourish the tree.

Does anyone else face this problem?
P3 is the limit for the day, after that, there are no more rewards until maint.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 06-10-2017, 12:00   #11
MaxFuryFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
P3 is the limit for the day, after that, there are no more rewards until maint.
Ah, I see. Thanks for the heads up.

Archer (Crit+Imm)
BP 390 (thanks to Anima)
Old 06-11-2017, 06:16   #12
MaxFuryFan

Two days now, without servers maint. I guess, they did that on purpose.

TBH, The rewards was great, though.

Archer (Crit+Imm)
BP 390 (thanks to Anima)
Old 06-11-2017, 11:20   #13
Zagger_28

Zagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant futureZagger_28 has a brilliant future
so can I claim a reward at each stage of the tree or only once per day? that means I would wait until the tree hits the last lvl to claim the best reward...
Zagger_28 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-11-2017, 13:45   #14
Returning
Retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagger_28 View Post
so can I claim a reward at each stage of the tree or only once per day? that means I would wait until the tree hits the last lvl to claim the best reward...
Each Stage you can claim rewards, or you can claim them all at the end either way you'll end up with the same rewards. You get extra rewards for contributing at least 1 growth per stage.

Old 06-12-2017, 07:58   #15
killereyes

killereyes is on a distinguished road
tree event

I can't make the tree event, it doesn't let me grow the tree, no option for it, tho I have the essence
killereyes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: