Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2016, 12:20   #1
Rapter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 125
Rapter is on a distinguished road
Perfection System Bugs

its full of bugs, i have act was on Dark Server called WaterLily and i transferred it to Server Champs EU, i already have an act on champs EU called WaterLily so the system changed her name to [Z]WaterLily and now i cannot temper any of her gears cuz it tells me i am not the owner cuz her name changed, also the daily quest is bugged does not work today, Also you have added Unlock FPS witch makes the game unfair for poor players with low spec computers, TQ did not test the system enough and you need to roll it back fast and re-test it

I see many people ready to quit, so roll it back before its to late

Please add any more bugs below if you find more TY
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 12:36   #2
Etienne1
Bound User
 
Etienne1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 983
Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
its full of bugs, i have act was on Dark Server called WaterLily and i transferred it to Server Champs EU, i already have an act on champs EU called WaterLily so the system changed her name to [Z]WaterLily and now i cannot temper any of her gears cuz it tells me i am not the owner cuz her name changed, also the daily quest is bugged does not work today, Also you have added Unlock FPS witch makes the game unfair for poor players with low spec computers, TQ did not test the system enough and you need to roll it back fast and re-test it

I see many people ready to quit, so roll it back before its to late

Please add any more bugs below if you find more TY
I agree with you with the bugs but another roll back is not gonna happen unless if it benefits all players that TQ doesn't want at all. I like the new FPS unlock, its on you if you prefer to unlock it or not, most players now has a high end PC, dang its 2016 already.

Its the new quests/events that's gonna be wasted if the bugs won't be fixed anytime soon.
Etienne1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 13:32   #3
Rapter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 125
Rapter is on a distinguished road
Well like always i had to find the fix myself, I changed the act name using the 1 free change and i can now Temper on this act

Still does not mean i like this system one bit
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 16:22   #4
Rapter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 125
Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I agree with you with the bugs but another roll back is not gonna happen unless if it benefits all players that TQ doesn't want at all. I like the new FPS unlock, its on you if you prefer to unlock it or not, most players now has a high end PC, dang its 2016 already.

Its the new quests/events that's gonna be wasted if the bugs won't be fixed anytime soon.
Well The FPS Unlock makes the game unfair for those players, also its hard to see who is botting now, YES people will still unlock there FPS past the 90-99 FPS cap and they will still be sad enough to use aim bots and macro pots, witch just makes the game unfair
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 16:52   #5
littleboy654
Registered User
 
littleboy654's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a box
Posts: 1,137
littleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond reputelittleboy654 has a reputation beyond repute
funny how you wanted tq to roll it back just so it'll benefit you lolz
littleboy654 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 17:05   #6
Ichigo69
Moe
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
its full of bugs, i have act was on Dark Server called WaterLily and i transferred it to Server Champs EU, i already have an act on champs EU called WaterLily so the system changed her name to [Z]WaterLily and now i cannot temper any of her gears cuz it tells me i am not the owner cuz her name changed, also the daily quest is bugged does not work today, Also you have added Unlock FPS witch makes the game unfair for poor players with low spec computers, TQ did not test the system enough and you need to roll it back fast and re-test it

I see many people ready to quit, so roll it back before its to late

Please add any more bugs below if you find more TY
even before tq added unlock fps it was already used by everyone

and if your pc cant run a low demanding game like co time to uninstall
__________________
Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 17:38   #7
Rapter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 125
Rapter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by littleboy654 View Post
funny how you wanted tq to roll it back just so it'll benefit you lolz
Not at all, My Computer can handle any FPS, and no i am not thinking of myself, i am thinking about the players that i have just invited to this game and have just started out, now they have even more to do, how is it fair in arena when u have much higher FPS?
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 17:51   #8
Ichigo69
Moe
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
Not at all, My Computer can handle any FPS, and no i am not thinking of myself, i am thinking about the players that i have just invited to this game and have just started out, now they have even more to do, how is it fair in arena when u have much higher FPS?
you know unlocked fps doesnt make as big of a difference in pvp as you think it does
__________________
Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 18:39   #9
Zenraiden
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 584
Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
even before tq added unlock fps it was already used by everyone

and if your pc cant run a low demanding game like co time to uninstall
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 21:54   #10
Ichigo69
Moe
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 622
Ichigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond reputeIchigo69 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenraiden View Post
__________________
Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Berzerk View Post
Owner's safety, there are personal limits in each relationship you're involved in.
Ichigo69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2016, 23:29   #11
AlexManDamn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 282
AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
The game won''t let me use bound stones i received that have time limits in the perfection system, also the bound store in arena does not work

also the realm map is glitches and does not appear to be fully working I can not jump in certain areas and there are black squares throughout the map as well just thought id report these bugs that are on the new patch and quests

i can***8217;t click the next page on the fiery dragon quest as well and i can***8217;t switch from capture mode to any other mode like pk or guild. I also can***8217;t use any stones to in the perfection system bound , I found all these bugs so far

I cannot go into PK mode or any other mode except for capture My conquer is bugged right now It is causing big trouble for me I cannot pk anyone

I cannot use the Bound + stones I received from the Underworld Quest, these do not work

I cannot purchase anything from the Champion store

Also in the CP rain I logged in and claimed the 5,000 Chi on my account and I received nothing in my In-Game mailbox or any where

I also cannot drop items I have to relog and it happens random

Also i am a Mac player
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2016, 05:00   #12
AlexManDamn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 282
AlexManDamn is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down

How can i Play Guild war If i can't switch to anything... my conquers stuck in capture mode.......
AlexManDamn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2016, 00:34   #13
Rapter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 125
Rapter is on a distinguished road
UPDATE : New Bug found, I level'ed my hossu to 5 stars if removed my Total score goes up from 35k to 36k so is Hossu meant to be tempered? or is this a bug, and if so, why are both scores not added together

EDIT: taken from the TQ website says Hossu cannot be tempered:

1. When a hero reaches level 110, Perfection System will be unlocked. There***8217;s no requirement for rebirth.
2. Only when all the gears, which a hero is equipped, are Super, can Perfection System be activated. (Bow and Hossu cannot be tempered.)
3. Heroes can use Star Stone, +Stone and Minor Item to temper equipment.
4. Minor item of same class and same type can be used as material for temper, only when the minor item is not locked.
5. By spending 1000 CPs, the Perfection Progress of one gear can be exchanged to other gear of different class but same type. These two gears cannot be locked

Last edited by Rapter; 06-19-2016 at 00:50.
Rapter is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2016, 02:27   #14
Harley~Quinn
S.Squad
 
Harley~Quinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Arkham Asylum
Posts: 84
Harley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond reputeHarley~Quinn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapter View Post
UPDATE : New Bug found, I level'ed my hossu to 5 stars if removed my Total score goes up from 35k to 36k so is Hossu meant to be tempered? or is this a bug, and if so, why are both scores not added together

EDIT: taken from the TQ website says Hossu cannot be tempered:

1. When a hero reaches level 110, Perfection System will be unlocked. There***8217;s no requirement for rebirth.
2. Only when all the gears, which a hero is equipped, are Super, can Perfection System be activated. (Bow and Hossu cannot be tempered.)
3. Heroes can use Star Stone, +Stone and Minor Item to temper equipment.
4. Minor item of same class and same type can be used as material for temper, only when the minor item is not locked.
5. By spending 1000 CPs, the Perfection Progress of one gear can be exchanged to other gear of different class but same type. These two gears cannot be locked
Ya I drop points when equipping a hossu too.
__________________
Character Bio:
[Dirty|3astard]-[Prince]-[Level140]-[Ninja>Re-Rolling Fire]
[Dirty|3itch]-[Duchess]-[Level140]-[WaterTao]

Server:
Kylin>Scorpio>Honor>Kylin>ScentSword>Aquarias>Scor pio.

Active:

2003-2016
Harley~Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2016, 04:54   #15
Rigby
muslem
 
Rigby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Turkey
Posts: 1,017
Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo69 View Post
you know unlocked fps doesnt make as big of a difference in pvp as you think it does
hook me up with unlocked fps then. I'd like to have over 200+ Fps haha
__________________
s t a y S A L T Y );
wahh let me be a cry baby too let me cry harder

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:13.