Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 11:51   #1
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
List of competitive servers

As the title suggested, can we generate a list of competitive servers?

Just looking for strong server to visit for transfer in the near future. Reason being the most recent server transfer (few months ago) brought 15+ full +12s to my server. However, the server it self is still not competitive enough. even though they are all enemies on top of allying with the old enemies. Every single one of them don't want to pvp for the heck of it, with the excuse of they don't want to play with aimbotters.. pretty pathetic of them. lol
Ragnarok~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 12:09   #2
archrevenge

archrevenge is on a distinguished road
Oh? And what server is that, pray tell.
archrevenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 12:14   #3
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
You might just wanna look up P-servers if that's the case.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26   #4
Ragnarok~
Banned

Ragnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond reputeRagnarok~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by archrevenge View Post
Oh? And what server is that, pray tell.
Leo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
You might just wanna look up P-servers if that's the case.
No point in starting fresh again, especially this game.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:34   #5
daddyali1

daddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond reputedaddyali1 has a reputation beyond repute
for the record no one called u an aimbotter..... u just are still using edits called fps unlocker lol play fair and maybe people would bother to play with you ?
daddyali1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 12:39   #6
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
as far as i know all the servers PKAs are dead lol. when i transfered i had hallengers in pka for hours and hours for about 3 months but then they grew tired of it my suggestion would be hoping arround constantly if thats what youre looking for
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 12:50   #7
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
No one wants to pvp anymore because no one likes losing, so they use the "I don't play with botters excuse" main reason I got bored of this game and pretty much quit.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 12:51   #8
Ragnarok~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyali1 View Post
for the record no one called u an aimbotter..... u just are still using edits called fps unlocker lol play fair and maybe people would bother to play with you ?
Look, one of the many idiots is here. I'll even record myself with 40 fps if you still think I am using edit. how hard is it to prove that I don't need it to own u and your group of fools lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
as far as i know all the servers PKAs are dead lol. when i transfered i had hallengers in pka for hours and hours for about 3 months but then they grew tired of it my suggestion would be hoping arround constantly if thats what youre looking for
I'm looking for group of people that don't quit just cuz they die more than once in pka, like the person I have quoted above. Oh, he declared that he's going to run the server too, but he and his group of internet thugs had done nothing but hide in safe map, and come out when it's 15 full +12s vs-ing 3-4 on our side and still lose most of the events. lol

Last edited by Ragnarok~; 03-28-2013 at 12:53.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:57   #9
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyali1 View Post
Ragnarok doesn't cheat lol.

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 13:07   #10
Ragnarok~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSteveSteve View Post
Ragnarok doesn't cheat lol.
That is one sad mofo, and here's why:
he owns a pir prince with roughly the same p-att (roughly 29k). he has 130+ immunity and around 40k hp. He claims that he would own me if I am the same bp as him (keep in mind that he has 130+ bt, and i got 29 counter), already a fail right there, but he insist that his damage is capped due to bp even tho he bt. but let's continue, he then claims my critical is the only reason I win events, so I said ok, i'll put bt on my weap so that i won't critical on you. I'll prove that I'm superior by owning u in pure numbers of hits. the **** never replied lol.
Old 03-28-2013, 13:20   #11
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He claims that he would own me if I am the same bp as him (keep in mind that he has 130+ bt, and i got 29 counter)
Keep in mind he wouldn't have 130+ bt if he was a king, and would have much more crit, etc.
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 13:23   #12
Ragnarok~
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
Keep in mind he wouldn't have 130+ bt if he was a king, and would have much more crit, etc.
Keep in mind that i was willing to lower my critical so that neither of us could critical on each other.
Old 03-28-2013, 13:26   #13
LiLBG
Sucamadeek

LiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond reputeLiLBG has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LiLBG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok~ View Post
That is one sad mofo, and here's why:
he owns a pir prince with roughly the same p-att (roughly 29k). he has 130+ immunity and around 40k hp. He claims that he would own me if I am the same bp as him (keep in mind that he has 130+ bt, and i got 29 counter), already a fail right there, but he insist that his damage is capped due to bp even tho he bt. but let's continue, he then claims my critical is the only reason I win events, so I said ok, i'll put bt on my weap so that i won't critical on you. I'll prove that I'm superior by owning u in pure numbers of hits. the **** never replied lol.
Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 13:27   #14
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
It's still not really the same...
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2013, 13:28   #15
Ragnarok~
Banned

Quote:
It's still not really the same...
Lol, looks like you could join their rank as being retarded.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: