Old 02-23-2008, 18:21   #1
bardock10

bardock10 is on a distinguished road
wats intensify for??? and how i use it?? (archers skill)

can someone tell me wats intensify for?????? and how can i lvl it fast??? and how to use it?????
bardock10 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 18:22   #2
Clenk~V.4
Banned

Clenk~V.4 is a glorious beacon of lightClenk~V.4 is a glorious beacon of lightClenk~V.4 is a glorious beacon of lightClenk~V.4 is a glorious beacon of lightClenk~V.4 is a glorious beacon of lightClenk~V.4 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardock10 View Post
can someone tell me wats intensify for?????? and how can i lvl it fast??? and how to use it?????
it increases your attack. you select it as an skill, right click. you will see a bar thingy come above ur head. once thats full it will activate. your next attack would be stronger. however if you move, it will cancel. mostly used along with rapid fire.
Clenk~V.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 21:20   #3
mercenary

mercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond reputemercenary has a reputation beyond repute
wrong section

mercenary is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 21:32   #4
Hellz owns you
COCAINE

Hellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond reputeHellz owns you has a reputation beyond repute
once you fix it it will do I think 300% damage on your next attack

it owns if you use before rapid fire
Hellz owns you is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2008, 23:40   #5
Just_Kill

Just_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Kill has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Just_Kill Send a message via MSN to Just_Kill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellz owns you View Post
once you fix it it will do I think 300% damage on your next attack

it owns if you use before rapid fire
There's some dual socket archer always doing that to newbies. He goes HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE then leaves. I bet Intensify also makes his e-peen bigger and his irl-peen smaller.
Old 02-24-2008, 04:53   #6
Shara~v.11
Banned

Shara~v.11 has a spectacular aura aboutShara~v.11 has a spectacular aura aboutShara~v.11 has a spectacular aura about
get a macro or make one to lvl it, honestly, making a macro to right klick isnt hard xD.
Shara~v.11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-24-2008, 08:26   #7
mortysteve
Banned

mortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond reputemortysteve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.11 View Post
get a macro or make one to lvl it, honestly, making a macro to right klick isnt hard xD.
Yup >.>
Leave yourself in TC or something ;]
mortysteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: