Old 10-23-2008, 12:29   #1
Evil_Darkness-t
DarKnesS

Evil_Darkness-t is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Evil_Darkness-t Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Darkness-t
Unhappy there must be somethin to stop this

there must be somethin to stop those botterz and cheaterz.. now.. i get killed 1 time aday at least by an aimer/speeder... i rly hate this.. if TQ dun make somthin to stop this in short time.. i won't have any choise except quiting CO..
there must be somethin.. dun u think so ?
if u say monitorin 'em speedin.. i tried this.. but i dun have time to monitor all chars. on this server.
Cya in game, W8in Whisperz
Evil_Darkness-t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-24-2008, 16:02   #2
Wisool

Wisool is a jewel in the roughWisool is a jewel in the roughWisool is a jewel in the rough
If I were you, don't try to kill them, just record them and they will be botjailed.. They get botjailed 3 times then they are banned. They'll learn to stop cheating around you sooner or later. Nowadays its not about who is better... its kinda more about who can catch botters/cheaters best. Killing them won't do much, but just some pride and then they revive back. But if you record them and send them to botjail, they have to pay to come out. If you too lazy to record... I guess quit, but then you just wasted all that time playing that one character. Its up to you.
Wisool is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2008, 04:36   #3
LidoMzKimmie

LidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LidoMzKimmie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Darkness-t View Post
there must be somethin to stop those botterz and cheaterz.. now.. i get killed 1 time aday at least by an aimer/speeder... i rly hate this.. if TQ dun make somthin to stop this in short time.. i won't have any choise except quiting CO..
there must be somethin.. dun u think so ?
if u say monitorin 'em speedin.. i tried this.. but i dun have time to monitor all chars. on this server.
way ahead of you. i quit months ago glad i did.
12 Sky
neosteam (gamengame closed beta)
world of kung fu
perfect world
neosteam (Atlus closed beta)
neosteam again (Atlus open beta)
jade dynasty
dragonsky open beta
dragon oath
wolfteam

Currently Playing:
lost saga
LidoMzKimmie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-25-2008, 21:52   #4
Teuton

Teuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond repute
good

Quote:
Originally Posted by LidoMzKimmie View Post
way ahead of you. i quit months ago glad i did.
It is good that you quit months ago. You're not that good anyway, and you're speeding also. You got botjail before, check the botjail list to see your name.
Teuton is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2008, 20:28   #5
LidoMzKimmie

LidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuton View Post
It is good that you quit months ago. You're not that good anyway, and you're speeding also. You got botjail before, check the botjail list to see your name.
hypocrite, don't act like you never speeded, hacked, botted, etc..just alot of bs. everyone does it atleast once unless ur one of those "SPECIAL" few that can't [:
12 Sky
world of kung fu
perfect world
jade dynasty
dragonsky open beta
dragon oath
wolfteam

Currently Playing:
lost saga
Old 10-28-2008, 06:57   #6
Teuton

Teuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond reputeTeuton has a reputation beyond repute
play fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by LidoMzKimmie View Post
hypocrite, don't act like you never speeded, hacked, botted, etc..just alot of bs. everyone does it atleast once unless ur one of those "SPECIAL" few that can't [:
You cannot play fair that is why you speed and autobot. It is not whether we can speed hack or not. The point is why you even try to speed hack? It is that you are losing so bad? I found that players will hack if they lose to the one special player all the time since they could not Fast Blade. For you, you are just a cry baby that cannot kill other people with fast blade.
Teuton is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-31-2008, 03:19   #7
Evil_Darkness-t
DarKnesS

Evil_Darkness-t is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Evil_Darkness-t Send a message via Yahoo to Evil_Darkness-t
lazy, eh ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisool View Post
If I were you, don't try to kill them, just record them and they will be botjailed.. They get botjailed 3 times then they are banned. They'll learn to stop cheating around you sooner or later. Nowadays its not about who is better... its kinda more about who can catch botters/cheaters best. Killing them won't do much, but just some pride and then they revive back. But if you record them and send them to botjail, they have to pay to come out. If you too lazy to record... I guess quit, but then you just wasted all that time playing that one character. Its up to you.
lolz.. i tried monitorin.. i capture more than 3 till now.. and more commin
all of them dun aim..
if they aim.. they 'll kill me by FB/SS when i jump.. and any aimer also speeds so when i walk/run he'll get me.. by physical atks.. so no way to monitor an aimer..
Cya in game, W8in Whisperz
Evil_Darkness-t is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-02-2008, 09:44   #8
LidoMzKimmie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teuton View Post
You cannot play fair that is why you speed and autobot. It is not whether we can speed hack or not. The point is why you even try to speed hack? It is that you are losing so bad? I found that players will hack if they lose to the one special player all the time since they could not Fast Blade. For you, you are just a cry baby that cannot kill other people with fast blade.
ur just a typical noob that thinks hes the best. ur not. get over it. i was top fber in tri when i played. and yes, without hacking. it dun matter if u believe me, i know it, and the ppl i owned know it.
12 Sky
world of kung fu
perfect world
jade dynasty
dragonsky open beta
dragon oath
wolfteam

Currently Playing:
lost saga
Old 11-03-2008, 06:35   #9
anath
hedonist

anath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond reputeanath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to anath
Unfortunately, even games that are using the best anti-everycheat programs can not stop them all. There is always going to be someone with the talent to get around them. Everything the program gets updated to get rid of something, someone finds a way to work around it.

Maybe a suggestion could be made to ban ip addresses after someone is banned a set number of times.

One game I played did the following:
They created an application to hire player mods.
Each person filled it out giving reasons why they should be a moderator that included age, residence, in-game experience, general-gaming experience, number of hours willing to moderate, time available to moderate, etc.

The mods and player mods worked in teams on each server.
There were at least moderators per server working directly with the teams of player mods and that the player mods reported to.
The player mods also policed each other and the mods to prevent corruption.
They tried to spread out the teams so there would always be at least 1 mod and 2 or more player mods online at any one time.
Each player mod was given a P-Mod account and were not allowed to use their them for anything except moderating (no playing, helping friends level, give items away, etc).

Kind of confusing to explain, but that game had almost zero cheating and had zero corruption among the mods.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: