View Poll Results: Hehe
I love yamada, shes so cute 3 18.75%
I love yesumes, shes so cute 2 12.50%
I love both yamada and yesumes they're adorable (Btw notice I remember which there was correct) 1 6.25%
Umm I'm into boys 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2010, 20:32   #106
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
Thing is idc if you belive me, everyone who is important already knows I am beautiful or at the very least they belive me when I say it.
You mean you tricked them right. You dont care if I beleive you yet you try to prove it through words, and your words mean **** to me.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 20:39   #107
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
Thing is idc if you belive me, everyone who is important already knows I am beautiful or at the very least they belive me when I say it.
im starting to understand....your birth certificate says you're a girl but you just have a *****. its all coming together now...im sorry for being so naive
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 21:11   #108
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
So.... Yesumes is happy to "look good" and not be terribly intelligent or coherent when speaking.
And you don't see anything wrong with that? Surely you would agree that Einstein>Tyra Banks?
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 21:26   #109
~~C~~
Banned

~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Here, I'll start.
I'm proving that angels are actually blue (and pretty damn sweet)
America **** yea!
~~C~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 21:55   #110
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
You mean you tricked them right. You dont care if I beleive you yet you try to prove it through words, and your words mean **** to me.
Okay my words don't mean **** to you then stop saying stuff that requires a reply bb now.
Quote:
So.... Yesumes is happy to "look good" and not be terribly intelligent or coherent when speaking.
And you don't see anything wrong with that? Surely you would agree that Einstein>Tyra Banks?
I'm intelligent, but idk who the heck tyra banks is but I know eisteins ugly, so he isn't cool.

But honestly boys are ugly, so what matters anout boys and what seperates boys between ones I like and don't like, the two things that are most important in a boy are kindness which most boys lack, and also how whiped they are (in other words how well are they gonna obey a cute girl)

If a boy is kind and will do whatever a cute girl tells him to, then he is a good person and deserves a reward.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 22:02   #111
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
Okay my words don't mean **** to you then stop saying stuff that requires a reply bb now.

I'm intelligent, but idk who the heck tyra banks is but I know eisteins ugly, so he isn't cool.

But honestly boys are ugly, so what matters anout boys and what seperates boys between ones I like and don't like, the two things that are most important in a boy are kindness which most boys lack, and also how whiped they are (in other words how well are they gonna obey a cute girl)

If a boy is kind and will do whatever a cute girl tells him to, then he is a good person and deserves a reward.
since youre a guy, how do you get cute boys to like you? is it a hard challenge?
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 00:40   #112
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
After hearing that, if you actually were a girl, I'd probably hate you.
I'll go along with the guy idea, simply so I can avoid disliking you completely.
s
m

Old 12-24-2010, 03:22   #113
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Some men are into this hole dominance thing
Wayne Brady :( is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 04:52   #114
thehempknight
Your Ruler

And for that matter, how could you possibly be a cute girl who's obsessed with looks, and NOT know who Tyra Banks is?
s
m

Old 12-24-2010, 05:29   #115
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And for that matter, how could you possibly be a cute girl who's obsessed with looks, and NOT know who Tyra Banks is?
That's cos (s)he's a male

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 06:50   #116
~~C~~
Banned

~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
That's cos (s)he's a male
I see what you did there, and I like!
~~C~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 09:28   #117
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
since youre a guy, how do you get cute boys to like you? is it a hard challenge?
I'm not a guy, their is no such thing as cute boys, and I don't "GET" people to like me, I just be who I am, make no appoligys for it and those who like me, like me and those who don't...... Well lets just say it end with them not having a ***** and instead having a hole filled with salt were the ***** used to be.
Quote:
After hearing that, if you actually were a girl, I'd probably hate you.
I'll go along with the guy idea, simply so I can avoid disliking you completely.
Aww cmon you can't say you don't feel the same way, Isn't it your lifes dream to be a beautiful girls slave?
Quote:
Idk perhaps you should have told me who she was so I knew why I wouldn't know her, whatever I'll google her.

Okay first you should know I take very little intrest in real peoples looks as men are ugly and most females dress like males.

I googled her and at first looked at images, she is covered in make up in one picture, tho I do belive looks are important I cannot stand make up I mean sure lipstick is fine but anything else is bad.

Now if you take a look at this link here you can see a picture of her smiling that will probably make you hide under your bed, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyra_Banks

Honestly she is trying to hard to show off, she should just be herself, and not try to be popular with looks she ain't got.

Now you compared her to einstein so I went to get his looks,

Sure he looks uglyer then tyra banks but he also looks funny, that means yes Einstein>tyra banks
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 09:53   #118
Erikuasu
Banned

Erikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond reputeErikuasu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes they dont mean **** but its a good laugh. Just remember its your choice whether you want to reply.
Erikuasu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 10:57   #119
PhaithuN
Pineapple

PhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond reputePhaithuN has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to PhaithuN
Quote:
I'm not a guy, their is no such thing as cute boys, and I don't "GET" people to like me, I just be who I am, make no appoligys for it and those who like me, like me and those who don't...... Well lets just say it end with them not having a ***** and instead having a hole filled with salt were the ***** used to be.

Aww cmon you can't say you don't feel the same way, Isn't it your lifes dream to be a beautiful girls slave?

Idk perhaps you should have told me who she was so I knew why I wouldn't know her, whatever I'll google her.

Okay first you should know I take very little intrest in real peoples looks as men are ugly and most females dress like males.

I googled her and at first looked at images, she is covered in make up in one picture, tho I do belive looks are important I cannot stand make up I mean sure lipstick is fine but anything else is bad.

Now if you take a look at this link here you can see a picture of her smiling that will probably make you hide under your bed, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyra_Banks

Honestly she is trying to hard to show off, she should just be herself, and not try to be popular with looks she ain't got.

Now you compared her to einstein so I went to get his looks,

Sure he looks uglyer then tyra banks but he also looks funny, that means yes Einstein>tyra banks
you sir have taken stupid to a whole new level
[S] +6 2 spg brace
[S] +6 2 spg backsword
[S] +5 2 spg robe
[S] +5 1 spg -1 boots
[S] +6 2 sgg -1 tower
[S] +6 2 stg fan
+6 agate steed

Nin-War-Wat-nin-nin-nin-war-fire 130-130-136-136-136-136-137-137 (300-315BP)

play wow on turaylon server lvl 85 goblin death knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
That turned me on

<3 daisy and gray best CL/GLs ever
PhaithuN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-24-2010, 12:08   #120
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaithuN View Post
you sir have taken stupid to a whole new level
And you've taken ugly to a new lvl, btw you from london ontario canada? betcha it pisses you off to not only be same country but same province and city as me.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ