View Poll Results: Hehe
I love yamada, shes so cute 3 18.75%
I love yesumes, shes so cute 2 12.50%
I love both yamada and yesumes they're adorable (Btw notice I remember which there was correct) 1 6.25%
Umm I'm into boys 10 62.50%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-23-2010, 09:27   #76
~~C~~
Banned

~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistressyesumes View Post
I belive thats called A ****ING TYPO! Hehe I'm so bad.
You Misspelt Gay.
~~C~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 12:15   #77
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmed View Post
Rage doesn't fit girls, but then again you're a man D:?
Go watch the first episode of MM then come back here and try and say that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erikuasu View Post
Youre trying to hard to act female thats its just plain obvious youre not.
How is what I said "acting female" even if what your saying is true (WHICH ITS NOT) what I said was not anybit acting like a female, if I wanted to "act" female I'd pretend to like justin beiber or johnas brothers.

I am female, accept it, I am not going to act any more female like then I am, and I'm not gonna waste money I have a hard time getting just to show a couple scepticle morons that I am a girl, wtf does it matter anyways, lets look over both possibilitys from your veiw.

If I am a boy, you are gonna dislike me for using female charactars in an online game, I would gain nothing from you beliving I'm a boy, you would get nothing from me.

If I am a girl, your still gonna dislike me, and you will either not know the reason yourself or you will find some other reason, such as I'm to full of myself or somthing like that, I wouldn't gain anything by being a girl, and you wouldn't gain anything unless you were masturbating to my picture, so if anything this scenario hurts me more since I'd have to pay for a camera and some creep would be masturbating to me.

So with that I find no reason to go out and buy a camera, just to prove to you horny *******s I'm female. Live with it.
Guild:|Pur3BlooD|
Guild Position:Deputy Leader
Battle Power:300
Bless:28%
My Anime List

Quote:
Originally Posted by progamer6 View Post
stoped reading there, as full +12 ninja, i was hit 25k by a nado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
We listen but we don't care.
Change arena point system
Give Longhammers, and Hammers a new skill
mistressyesumes is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 12:50   #78
obrien

obrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond reputeobrien has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to obrien Send a message via Skype™ to obrien
Quote:
Go watch the first episode of MM then come back here and try and say that.

How is what I said "acting female" even if what your saying is true (WHICH ITS NOT) what I said was not anybit acting like a female, if I wanted to "act" female I'd pretend to like justin beiber or johnas brothers.

I am female, accept it, I am not going to act any more female like then I am, and I'm not gonna waste money I have a hard time getting just to show a couple scepticle morons that I am a girl, wtf does it matter anyways, lets look over both possibilitys from your veiw.

If I am a boy, you are gonna dislike me for using female charactars in an online game, I would gain nothing from you beliving I'm a boy, you would get nothing from me.

If I am a girl, your still gonna dislike me, and you will either not know the reason yourself or you will find some other reason, such as I'm to full of myself or somthing like that, I wouldn't gain anything by being a girl, and you wouldn't gain anything unless you were masturbating to my picture, so if anything this scenario hurts me more since I'd have to pay for a camera and some creep would be masturbating to me.

So with that I find no reason to go out and buy a camera, just to prove to you horny *******s I'm female. Live with it.
then stop pretending to be one

Edit: that was a big ass run on sentence...
mercury - 130-130-130 ninj warr water
Liberty-
mercury - 130-129 troj warr

to punish and enslave
obrien is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 12:57   #79
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

mistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond reputemistressyesumes has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by obrien View Post
then stop pretending to be one

Edit: that was a big ass run on sentence...
GTFO of here, you are a moron.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 12-23-2010, 13:01   #80
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
another of your famous cry walls fullfilled with lies.
stop pretending to be a girl, just cut your **** off and dress like one. you're a guy, live with it.

edit: and im even better than you in being: otaku, gamer, living a social life, school, and many other things.
so stop pretending to be god. Chuck Norris is god, not you. and please just admit you're a guy. 2% of all the female characters on conquer are women, and youre not one of them

Last edited by Paper~DeidaraZ; 12-23-2010 at 13:05.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 14:36   #81
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper~DeidaraZ View Post
another of your famous cry walls fullfilled with lies.
stop pretending to be a girl, just cut your **** off and dress like one. you're a guy, live with it.

edit: and im even better than you in being: otaku, gamer, living a social life, school, and many other things.
so stop pretending to be god. Chuck Norris is god, not you. and please just admit you're a guy. 2% of all the female characters on conquer are women, and youre not one of them
Lol your jealousy is a disease, face facts kid you fail in comparasin to arkadian, get over it, just cause you can't have me doesn't mean I'm a male.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 12-23-2010, 14:40   #82
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol your jealousy is a disease, face facts kid you fail in comparasin to arkadian, get over it, just cause you can't have me doesn't mean I'm a male.
i dont even know arkadian, and face facts kid, im better than you, and you're a sad little guy who wants to be a girl
Old 12-23-2010, 16:20   #83
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:
i dont even know arkadian, and face facts kid, im better than you, and you're a sad little guy who wants to be a girl
Can you prove it? If you can't prove it then it isn't true, that means your lying.

And to everyone except deidara, tho it may seem weird considering my real life name and the fact that I am constantly accused of being a girl, I've decided to watch maria holic next.
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 12-23-2010, 16:50   #84
~~C~~
Banned

~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute~~C~~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Can you prove it? If you can't prove it then it isn't true, that means your lying.
Which pretty much sums up everything you say on here about being female.

Quote:
And to everyone except deidara, tho it may seem weird considering my real life name and the fact that I am constantly accused of being a girl, I've decided to watch maria holic next.
You misspelt Manoholic, a troubling story of a gender confused male posting on forums about being female.
~~C~~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 17:12   #85
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Quote:
Can you prove it? If you can't prove it then it isn't true, that means your lying..
and the endless vortex turns in:

prove youre a girl of STFU
Old 12-23-2010, 17:26   #86
mistressyesumes
Knightmare

Quote:

prove youre a girl of STFU
I don't have to, I don't go around the forums telling everyone I'm female, marked it as my gender, because it's what I am and then I leave it at that, until you trolls try and say otherwise, I'm perfectly fine with not having this arguement, since you trolls wanna say I'm male the least you can do is show a little proof.

Or heres an idea, leave my gender alone, if I really was male so what, if I'm female that won't make a difference.

I am who I am, you are who you are (a douche bag)

Or perhaps I should go around questioning your mexicaness? Tho that would be a stupid thing to lie about since mexico is a terrible country to live in, who the hell would lie about being mexican, if anything it's more likly to find a mexican saying he is somthing else. Lol I'd laugh if you were smart enough to understand what I said, tho it is a common stereotype that americans are stupid and tho I don't agree with it, who's to say your not american?

Prove your mexican or STFU
My Anime List

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TQ
Old 12-23-2010, 17:33   #87
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

ROFL lamest comeback ever.

it's just stupid to pretend to be someone youre not, youre a guy who pretends to be a girl, and that's just sad. PHOTO or GTFO

and im mexican, im not a **** american.
whats wrong with being mexican? you dont know how we live, you cant say its a horrible place to live if you dont try it. just helping on what mortysteve said, you got no real arguments lol.
and i just pissed you off, so i win, TADA
Old 12-23-2010, 17:42   #88
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I don't have to, I don't go around the forums telling everyone I'm female, marked it as my gender, because it's what I am and then I leave it at that, until you trolls try and say otherwise, I'm perfectly fine with not having this arguement, since you trolls wanna say I'm male the least you can do is show a little proof.

Or heres an idea, leave my gender alone, if I really was male so what, if I'm female that won't make a difference.

I am who I am, you are who you are (a douche bag)

Or perhaps I should go around questioning your mexicaness? Tho that would be a stupid thing to lie about since mexico is a terrible country to live in, who the hell would lie about being mexican, if anything it's more likly to find a mexican saying he is somthing else. Lol I'd laugh if you were smart enough to understand what I said, tho it is a common stereotype that americans are stupid and tho I don't agree with it, who's to say your not american?

Prove your mexican or STFU
Actually, you came into off-topic and started bragging about how you were the cutest most wonderful girl. In the end, we exposed you as an annoying little brother loving guy who lives in his mom's basement.

Or did you forget that you would have sex with your brother?

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 17:44   #89
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
ROFL lamest comeback ever.

it's just stupid to pretend to be someone youre not, youre a guy who pretends to be a girl, and that's just sad. PHOTO or GTFO

and im mexican, im not a **** american.
whats wrong with being mexican? you dont know how we live, you cant say its a horrible place to live if you dont try it. just helping on what mortysteve said, you got no real arguments lol.
and i just pissed you off, so i win, TADA
I've lived in Mexico, and it's a ****ty place.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-23-2010, 17:46   #90
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
I've lived in Mexico, and it's a ****ty place.
that depends, exactly where?

ps. by the time that has passed between my last post and now, yesumes is making another wall of cryness text.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: