View Poll Results: Ok or no?
He were 100 precent right 2 18.18%
He were 100 precent wrong 4 36.36%
NWO 5 45.45%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-2010, 05:31   #1
Huseby v.3
Banned

Huseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond reputeHuseby v.3 has a reputation beyond repute
Paul the octopus

People say he were 100 percent correct in the World cup, how in heck do we know he crawled up in the bowl he tough would lose, and were 100 percent wrong
Huseby v.3 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 05:39   #2
metallica115
IGiveA****

metallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond reputemetallica115 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to metallica115
Nwo

Quote:
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.-Doug Larson
Quote:
"I do not know, why does thou not? Thy words seem plain, a mundane lot. Perhaps a poet's soul's in me... Does that make me a poet tree?" -Grand Oak
metallica115 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 05:58   #3
Calmed
Rockular~

Calmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond reputeCalmed has a reputation beyond repute
2nd option

OT Ninja

***20116;***36650;***26360;( The Book of Five Rings)
Quote:
As one man can defeat ten men, so can one thousand men defeat ten thousand enemies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
29 pages of science, fatness and ***gotry is what you just went through. How does it feel?
Quote:
By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan.God View Post
so very true
Quote:
Originally Posted by FauxV.9 View Post
If you dare question me again, I will **** out a battle axe and proceed to face **** you with it.
~~
Calmed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 06:13   #4
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huseby v.3 View Post
People say he were 100 percent correct in the World cup, how in heck do we know he crawled up in the bowl he tough would lose, and were 100 percent wrong
He just went after the food, they already knew who has to win and so they made the octopus enter the "right" aquarium. Which was always right... in the right side.

I also lost my faith in sports, most are just screenplays. I'm not talking just about football, but also boxing, tennis and many others.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 07:49   #5
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
He just went after the food, they already knew who has to win and so they made the octopus enter the "right" aquarium. Which was always right... in the right side.

I also lost my faith in sports, most are just screenplays. I'm not talking just about football, but also boxing, tennis and many others.
screenplays, you mean they are rigged
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 08:02   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
screenplays, you mean they are rigged
Well, what the funk do you think when you see some skinny guy entering the boxing ring vs THE BRUTE... and then skinny guy kicks the brute in the knees while he barely lifts his fists up, in the end skinny guy wins the match?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-17-2010, 08:03   #7
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, what the funk do you think when you see some skinny guy entering the boxing ring vs THE BRUTE... and then skinny guy kicks the brute in the knees while he barely lifts his fists up, in the end skinny guy wins the match?
I have no idea if sports are rigged, leave me alone.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:04   #8
Thuggy
bi-winning

Thuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond reputeThuggy has a reputation beyond repute
I ate paul the octobus.
Not exactly the stiffest **** in the sauna
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post
I choose to use aimbot and the majority of your side choosed for autolvling.I used aimbot cause I wanted to change the hit rate of my ss/fb the same to 2fold. 100pct ;D too bad I couldn't get my attack up to 130... oohwell.
Thuggy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 08:27   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
I have no idea if sports are rigged, leave me alone.
Ok. It's just you and your hand now.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-17-2010, 09:30   #10
Jaxx.
qq

Quote:
Old 07-17-2010, 10:14   #11
AsUWish
Banned

AsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond reputeAsUWish has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuggy View Post
I ate paul the octobus.
He ate the octo-bus.
AsUWish is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 13:27   #12
TamaleZwut

TamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond reputeTamaleZwut has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You mean like the time when kimbo got knocked out by a brush to the face?

Yeah, I thought rigged too, then I just realized that he sucked ass.
TamaleZwut is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2010, 14:17   #13
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamaleZwut View Post
You mean like the time when kimbo got knocked out by a brush to the face?

Yeah, I thought rigged too, then I just realized that he sucked ass.
Well, idk how a skinny romanian owned that The Brute guy, but it seemed weird, that the other guy had a lot of victories, how can he suck, unless he got money to do that?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-17-2010, 14:31   #14
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
I'm starting to belive that at least NBA is rigged, possibly baseball too but not sure about NFL and NHL yet.
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2010, 02:39   #15
SyntaxNL.
Retired

SyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond reputeSyntaxNL. has a reputation beyond repute
Everything in life is rigged. Just look around you.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: