Old 03-14-2009, 17:44   #31
~Kenniah~

~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute~Kenniah~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <XoLuHuong123> View Post
holy shiet this forum is dead o_o
berzerknoops
~Kenniah~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 10:36   #32
TRANSPORTER
Sameh

TRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond reputeTRANSPORTER has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwise141 View Post
Anybody know? I played triumph right when it came out and was around during the primetime days of x-rated vs tang dynasty. Anybody around remember that ****?
lol
and : #53mybaby#53:nnje 130 wrier130 woter 130
asl: sameh
20year
i love all
TRANSPORTER is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 10:57   #33
YoungNastyMan
Banned

YoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond repute
wasn't chic the one with the kitchen panties pic?
YoungNastyMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 13:07   #34
Brolly16

Brolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond reputeBrolly16 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Brolly16
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungNastyMan View Post
wasn't chic the one with the kitchen panties pic?
you mean ladygray?
Old 03-27-2009, 17:17   #35
YoungNastyMan
Banned

YoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond reputeYoungNastyMan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brolly16 View Post
you mean ladygray?
yeah thats the one.
YoungNastyMan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-30-2009, 15:23   #36
AcidStar

AcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond reputeAcidStar has a reputation beyond repute
AcidStar - Pink***** From Dreams Triump

Hahaha old school times
AcidStar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2009, 09:23   #37
flaming_june

flaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant futureflaming_june has a brilliant future
And they said we'd never last, Never remember...&^%$ to all of those that said that!
EverythingNice wat/ninja
~****~...Tro/Archer (lol TQ won't say the name)
Cotton~Candy~Ninja
Bubble~Gum~Water
GloryVanquished forever noop

Te Sakam Makedonija! Ulia
flaming_june is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 07:49   #38
5jingz5
small_brat

5jingz5 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to 5jingz5 Send a message via AIM to 5jingz5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo60nine View Post
Just missing you guys and all the old players. Don't know if you recall me but I used to be Bobo level 120 trojan. I left around 3 years ago and that was probably the last time I played CO. Still have that account with all it's things, hope to play with you one day and try not to split anymore that is the reason of why Triumph has become so dead. @ the guilds, I recall the AsianDynasty, X-Rated and Evil Helios. I used to get KOSed by everyone :P Oh the good memories, everyone was my enemy I recall Zeus, H3ra, Panda and D4rk~J0k3r. Best memories was getting owned at AC .
yea i still remember you dude.. still up and playing? u remember YoH_AsaKuRa? it was meee..hahaha u were my rival back when plvling at bird

it was fun in triumph back in the old days, when bravheart and genzo where the ones who were pawning in guild war until the days when evil helios and evil maximum where up and raging against the BRs..hahah
5jingz5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-01-2009, 07:52   #39
5jingz5
small_brat

5jingz5 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to 5jingz5 Send a message via AIM to 5jingz5
chic the warrior? yea and his archer was serendipty, the 1st guy who got full gears 2soc. then came berzerkpanda.. then months passed, berzerks showed up like berzerk(animals i can't remember) 0.o hahahaha

i want those good days..
5jingz5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 06:46   #40
BerzerkBeaver
Warrior

BerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkBeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BerzerkBeaver
so triumph server is dead now?

or its literally a bunch of egys?

i know u all know me :P

no longer a berzerk now....but hell really thinking about comming back just for the hell of it

Current Project Becoming a good husband and trying to have kids

Zver
u better keep showing all those scruby ass trojans what a warrior is all about!

Achievements:

First 12+ Warrior Helmet,
First 12+ Warrior Armor,
First 12+ Longhammer,
First 12+ Shield,
First 12+ Heavy Ring
First Warrior To Win Extreme PkT of Bluebird
BerzerkBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-10-2009, 14:43   #41
JuicyFruit

JuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond reputeJuicyFruit has a reputation beyond repute
Ahhh...Triumph...the good ol' days....I remember when it was going to split and myself and a couple friends decided to switch to Virgo because of the annoying BR players. Worst mistake EVER!

Now on Virgo the majority are Egyptian, who can't speak english, who assume you are also a guy (most Egyptian players are males), and are ten times more annoying than the BRs ever were.

Note, there are -a few- nice Egyptian players.

Oh to be able to transfer to another server...preferably an english speaking one!
JuicyFruit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2009, 20:25   #42
samwise141

samwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant futuresamwise141 has a brilliant future
WOW alot of old faces haha if anybody remembers styx2000 and himura-batosai that was me. I quit waaay before this server split though. But yeah I personally never went to AC to do the old sit around and talk thing but I remember it quit vividly. These were the best times I had playing conquer even though my gear sucked. Now im a full duel ninja and it doesn't even compare to being full elite back on triumph. Also the br guild I recall was called Mibr?

Taurus
Dolgan 130-130-130 Fire Full One Socket SPG
samwise141 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-31-2009, 04:59   #43
BenoQue

BenoQue is on a distinguished road
Good times.

I used to play on triumph a long time ago. Few days a go i got some crazy idea to start play again. Only prob was that all friends are in dif servers on these days. I also started playing on Triumph few days after that came up.
So wheres everyone now? Virgo was first split server or?
I traced some berzerks in Bluebird, but wheres rest?
BenoQue is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 01:18   #44
Sima-Yi
Revived

Sima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond reputeSima-Yi has a reputation beyond repute
I remember LightFist, JoJo, Ooda, DJpierre, Gorgasm, Kimmie,Hotshot , June, Lu and Ken (only two zerks i liked haha)

Isil (Flamer :P)

Last edited by Sima-Yi; 09-05-2009 at 01:20. Reason: I can't believe i left off Kiel lol
Sima-Yi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 11:49   #45
LidoMzKimmie

LidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LidoMzKimmie
yay im remembered :]
12 Sky
neosteam (gamengame closed beta)
world of kung fu
perfect world
neosteam (Atlus closed beta)
neosteam again (Atlus open beta)
jade dynasty
dragonsky open beta
dragon oath
wolfteam