Old 12-29-2008, 13:16   #16
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFist View Post
zomg
ommg you alaiv?
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-29-2008, 18:15   #17
LightFist
Byah

LightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond reputeLightFist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
ommg you alaiv?
i think that yas
Old 01-12-2009, 08:13   #18
Lady_II

Lady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond reputeLady_II has a reputation beyond repute
I played in triumph when there was Evil|Helios and those guys xD now im playing on other serv, i quitted before split, the x-rated times was fun :P
Lady_II is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2009, 04:46   #19
5jingz5
small_brat

5jingz5 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to 5jingz5 Send a message via AIM to 5jingz5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_II View Post
I played in triumph when there was Evil|Helios and those guys xD now im playing on other serv, i quitted before split, the x-rated times was fun :P
oh yeah..i remember those classic times...The best rivals where EviL|MaxiMuM(AsianEternity) and sherriffs(br)
5jingz5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-24-2009, 20:34   #20
PanicAtTheDisco
wut

PanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond repute
lol @ triumph. i wuz here day 1 too guyz
PanicAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-25-2009, 01:41   #21
<XoLuHuong123>
i vn no pk

<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute<XoLuHuong123> has a reputation beyond repute
holy shiet this forum is dead o_o
Retired since May i think o.0

Massiel UnOfficial Hubby

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail
but
A tru friend will be sitting in jail with you
saying. "Man we ****ed up."
<XoLuHuong123> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 15:10   #22
Bobo60nine

Bobo60nine will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Bobo60nine
Just missing you guys and all the old players. Don't know if you recall me but I used to be Bobo level 120 trojan. I left around 3 years ago and that was probably the last time I played CO. Still have that account with all it's things, hope to play with you one day and try not to split anymore that is the reason of why Triumph has become so dead. @ the guilds, I recall the AsianDynasty, X-Rated and Evil Helios. I used to get KOSed by everyone :P Oh the good memories, everyone was my enemy I recall Zeus, H3ra, Panda and D4rk~J0k3r. Best memories was getting owned at AC .
RETIRED
Bobo60nine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2009, 20:48   #23
PanicAtTheDisco
wut

PanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond reputePanicAtTheDisco has a reputation beyond repute
i remember u bobo as being a noob for the LONGEST time
PanicAtTheDisco is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2009, 15:05   #24
Bobo60nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanicAtTheDisco View Post
i remember u bobo as being a noob for the LONGEST time
you remember me as being a "noob" forever? You, my friend, need to grow up! For God's sake, this is just a game! Stop using words like "Newb" and "Owned" outside the game, either grow up or get a life. I hope that I did not offend in any way because that is not my intention. But I hope that you do actually take this into consideration and go see the real world.

Bobo
RETIRED
Old 03-02-2009, 00:30   #25
Regnier5000
Whatever

Regnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond reputeRegnier5000 has a reputation beyond repute
i use to play on triumph moved to virgo with my trojan Regnier came back played ^Sataniachia^ then split to bluebird and havent come back since
Korialstriaz 130/126/xxx pure water
BerzerkFenrir 130/136/137 nin/war/troj
*~Regnier~* 127/xxx/xxx pure ninja

Wife's Chars
~Sweet~Justice~ 138/xxx/xxx archer/war/archer
skye2002 110/130 water/fire
Alexstrasza 134/122/xxx troj/war/wat
~*Tyrygosa*~ 121/xxx/xxx pure water
*~Saphira~* 121/xxx/xxx pure ninja

"LOL Dont Like Me? Thank God For That I Dont Like U Either"
Regnier5000 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 12:56   #26
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo60nine View Post
you remember me as being a "noob" forever? You, my friend, need to grow up! For God's sake, this is just a game! Stop using words like "Newb" and "Owned" outside the game, either grow up or get a life. I hope that I did not offend in any way because that is not my intention. But I hope that you do actually take this into consideration and go see the real world.

Bobo
you were in my guild once. then i kicked you out and kosed you
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2009, 15:20   #27
Bobo60nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
you were in my guild once. then i kicked you out and kosed you
haha, yes yes! I recall you :P I used to call you Orgasm LoL. Oh good old days.
RETIRED
Old 03-02-2009, 15:39   #28
zaki...max
Super User

zaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond reputezaki...max has a reputation beyond repute
lamo...

Spha
zaki...max is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2009, 00:13   #29
LidoMzKimmie

LidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond reputeLidoMzKimmie has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to LidoMzKimmie
oh lordy
12 Sky
neosteam (gamengame closed beta)
world of kung fu
perfect world
neosteam (Atlus closed beta)
neosteam again (Atlus open beta)
jade dynasty
dragonsky open beta
dragon oath
wolfteam

Currently Playing:
lost saga
LidoMzKimmie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2009, 17:01   #30
hotshot888
Hetshet

hotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond reputehotshot888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by chic View Post
me? with crappy equipments now.

HOLY ****!

chic is conquer Legend, borderline a myth!
hotshot888 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: