Old 11-19-2007, 08:38   #1
Tikee
Banned

Tikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond reputeTikee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tikee
Exclamation Q & A

Question : Why do you people hold such a grudge against me?
Answer : Because i owe people alot of money and its hard to pay back since i cant play anymore.

Question : Why do people that play CO take it as if its IRL?
Answer : Because people play CO for many reasons, but mostly to escape IRL and its problems so they bring it to an online game.

Question : Who all actually likes me online?
Answer : You give me the answer.

I dont care if you dont like me online because its only online and does not affect my IRL relationships with my REAL homies and buds. But one thing you people should realize that if you do this to the wrong person, that person may take it personally and do somthing in retaliation to oneself or to another or harm among alot of people, I.E Columbine massacre, MySpace Drug Over Dose of a 13 y.o little girl, and WAY many others i cannot list, but people you all must realise becarful how you deal with people, not saying be some big christian love everyone, but just becarful on whom you emotionally hurt for example.

Drakkuze - always calls me virgin boy (it bothers me a little bit because the way i look, i look like a "virgin" but i am far from)

Vendetta - Always calls me a fa.gg.ot ( that dont bother me, i am secure with my sexuality and i am not a homosexual)

Sam - Always calles me a theif/bad guy ( pisses me off because i am a hella nice guy IRL and would to ANYTHING for my freinds or even someone in need of help, im just a douche to some online because i have to vent some **** to people, and its a game im here to have fun regardless how many enimies/freinds i have

Vendetta - Calls me a pot-head with no life ( now that pisses me off quite abit, yes i smoke pot at least once everyday, but i work HARD for my money for the luxories i like to enjoy, but i do so have a life i work my ass off to do things i like to do

PS: Please people do reconsider when you try to hurt other peoples mentality, personally im not the kind of person that would harm myself, or others for somthing stupid over a game
Tikee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 09:04   #2
War!
Alex

War! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to War! Send a message via Yahoo to War!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikee View Post
Answer : Because i owe people alot of money and its hard to pay back since i cant play anymore.

Answer : Because people play CO for many reasons, but mostly to escape IRL and its problems so they bring it to an online game.

I dont care if you dont like me online because its only online and does not affect my IRL relationships with my REAL homies and buds. But one thing you people should realize that if you do this to the wrong person, that person may take it personally and do somthing in retaliation to oneself or to another or harm among alot of people, I.E Columbine massacre, MySpace Drug Over Dose of a 13 y.o little girl, and WAY many others i cannot list, but people you all must realise becarful how you deal with people, not saying be some big christian love everyone, but just becarful on whom you emotionally hurt for example.

Drakkuze - always calls me virgin boy (it bothers me a little bit because the way i look, i look like a "virgin" but i am far from)

Vendetta - Always calls me a fa.gg.ot ( that dont bother me, i am secure with my sexuality and i am not a homosexual)

Sam - Always calles me a theif/bad guy ( pisses me off because i am a hella nice guy IRL and would to ANYTHING for my freinds or even someone in need of help, im just a douche to some online because i have to vent some **** to people, and its a game im here to have fun regardless how many enimies/freinds i have

Vendetta - Calls me a pot-head with no life ( now that pisses me off quite abit, yes i smoke pot at least once everyday, but i work HARD for my money for the luxories i like to enjoy, but i do so have a life i work my ass off to do things i like to do

PS: Please people do reconsider when you try to hurt other peoples mentality, personally im not the kind of person that would harm myself, or others for somthing stupid over a game
I think that may be considering in another thread you listed dropping out of high school as one of your greatest accomplishments?
Old 11-19-2007, 09:23   #3
Nibori
Tg for teh win!

Nibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura about
I like/dislike you depending on what you do to my friends..
souless is weirdo k
add this to sig pls
Quote:
Originally posted by Dodoga
Nibs is so pimp, Silent has tried to steal every girl nibs ever got ahaushash
sig k.
I learned this, at least, by my experiment;
that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined,
he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
In other words, try hard at what you want to do and one day you may accomplish it. This signature has been edited by Ce-Nedra. This message has been brough to you by the letter zero.
Nibori is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 09:36   #4
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Why post this?
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 09:40   #5
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Answer :
Your attitude and behavior are unacceptable and childish. You have scammed before, and I'm sure you've done it more times than we know.

Answer :
Why do people think that they can do anything they want in a game and no one should react or care? I'll quote a line from a Jerry Cantrell song: "in the end we are what we pretend to be." An arsehole in-game is an arsehole IRL as far as I'm concerned, since in-game (and forums) is the only opportunity I have to observe people. If you want to be liked, be nice to people.

Answer :
I don't.

So you think it's OK to have fun by ruining other people's fun?

That's the second time you have Matt on your list. Like I said, we judge you by what we see, and we see a dumb pothead mooching off some woman that's twice his age. And you're right (you're said this elsewhere), that's not really any of our business, but we're not the ones that put it online, and it would be silly to ignore it if we already know it.

Last edited by Raust; 11-19-2007 at 09:42.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 09:59   #6
Duke!
Nomorforum

Duke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You work hard to smoke pot everyday? LOL. You just said in another thread you MAY get a job to pay off your debts in dbs .

Let me guess, you work hard on selling broken PSPs to people for some dope money? Yeah you smoke ATLEAST once a day? How can you afford pot when you don't even have a job?

GTFO outta here stupid crack head.
Duke! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 10:01   #7
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
You work hard to smoke pot everyday? LOL. You just said in another thread you MAY get a job to pay off your debts in dbs .

Let me guess, you work hard on selling broken PSPs to people for some dope money? Yeah you smoke ATLEAST once a day? How can you afford pot when you don't even have a job?

GTFO outta here stupid crack head.
Matt... lol... <3. I think you need a grumpy guy avatar.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:06   #8
Duke!
Nomorforum

Duke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond reputeDuke! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raust View Post
Find me one

What are you thoughts on him working hard to afford that luxurious pot?

Btw, he mentioned in another thread he may get a job to pay off his debt in dbs.
Duke! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 10:08   #9
War!
Alex

War! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond reputeWar! has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to War! Send a message via Yahoo to War!
Quote:
So do I >

Find me one to ;O
Old 11-19-2007, 10:12   #10
SupraChris
Chris

SupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SupraChris
Quote:
I'll quote a line from a Jerry Cantrell song: "in the end we are what we pretend to be."

You so quoted jerry cantrell of alice in chains... i love u man.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:18   #11
Raust
iSpam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraChris View Post
You so quoted jerry cantrell of alice in chains... i love u man.
I <3 Jerry Cantrell. Some of his stuff is even better than Alice in Chains' stuff.

One of my favourites is Angel Eyes.

Last edited by Raust; 11-19-2007 at 10:25.
Old 11-19-2007, 10:32   #12
ART3M1S
Lall

ART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond reputeART3M1S has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ART3M1S
i like my avy

***9487;***9515;***12288;***12288;***65372;***12288;***65372;***12288;***12288;***9507;***9491;***12288;***12288;***9487;***9491;***12288;
***9495;***9515;***9473;***9473;***12288;***9475;***12288;***9473;***9473;***9507;***9499;***12288;***12288;***9507;***9515;***12288;
***12288;***9475;***12288;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***12288;***9475;***12288;***9487;***9523;***9515;***9507;***9523;***9491;***12288;
***12288;***9495;***9473;***9473;***9523;***9473;***9523;***9473;***9473;***9499;***12288;***9475;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***9475;Copy/Paste this into
***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9475;***12288;***9475;***12288;***12288;***12288;***12288;***9495;***9473;***9523;***9523;***9473;***9499;your signature if
***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9475;***12288;***9495;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9499;***9475; you think Durant is a
***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9475;***12288;***9487;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9473;***9499; total idiot.
ART3M1S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 14:51   #13
Raust
iSpam

Quote:
Oh, here's a quote for you:

"We are what we repeatedly do, Excellence is therefore not an act but a habit."
-Aristotle
Old 11-19-2007, 16:06   #14
.Igg.
Mean.

.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute.Igg. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
... And you're right (you're said this elsewhere), that's not really any of our business, but we're not the ones that put it online, and it would be silly to ignore it if we already know it.
*you've

You're making mistakes more often lately.

-- Alice Walker, The Color Purple
(Simon & Schuster 1982)

Why can I, when Immanuel Kant?

<3 that Angel_Tria, yes her.

Knight Fight recruitment.

.Igg. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2007, 16:39   #15
Raust
iSpam

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Igg. View Post
*you've

You're making mistakes more often lately.
Yaeh so sew me.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: