Old 02-18-2008, 23:29   #1
Pikerz
Resident Poker Pro

Pikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond reputePikerz has a reputation beyond repute
Time for me to delete again

Hahahaha, But fortunately I have a re-discovered love for the internet. My decision to delete is Azerus telling me that I'm out of free space. I have a ton of movies and music on my little 55gb hard drive. Also if anyone knows where I can find a good tutorial for CS3 I just dloaded that last night. well anyways goodbye again. I'm going to give the same offer when I quit this game 1 year agoish, If anyone wants my stuff you need to just tell me a good reason and you can have it.
Old 02-18-2008, 23:31   #2
cjg
Caleb

cjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud ofcjg has much to be proud of
Cause im the first one to post so obviously i love you the most
And your avatar is my background on my computer :O

Currently in the process of making new gear and making a new char

Last edited by cjg; 02-18-2008 at 23:34.
cjg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 23:32   #3
The-Murder
Motheruker

The-Murder is a splendid one to beholdThe-Murder is a splendid one to beholdThe-Murder is a splendid one to beholdThe-Murder is a splendid one to beholdThe-Murder is a splendid one to beholdThe-Murder is a splendid one to beholdThe-Murder is a splendid one to beholdThe-Murder is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to The-Murder Send a message via MSN to The-Murder Send a message via Yahoo to The-Murder
Most the people worth anything quit. Their is a few of them left however, but the BRs outnumber them 30 to 1. They get all the funs nowa days

Oh btw this is Maffew the -Vendetta- thing, I quits as well
The-Murder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2008, 23:50   #4
^w00t^.water
Banned

^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute^w00t^.water has a reputation beyond repute
Well wtf are you doing with a 55gb Harddisk?? :/ damn and here are some nice tutorials.. http://www.good-tutorials.com/ Have fun!

and i get your stuff because i give you good site for photoshop tutorials.. =)
^w00t^.water is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 02:14   #5
ColdSteel

Location: In the middle of the desert eating SUBWAY and drinking a Snapple
ColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond reputeColdSteel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Murder View Post
Most the people worth anything quit. Their is a few of them left however, but the BRs outnumber them 30 to 1. They get all the funs nowa days

Oh btw this is Maffew the -Vendetta- thing, I quits as well
Even if the BRs have the upper hand of 30-1 it still won't help them at all.

I.E. All BRs vs ~CoNaN~ = complete failure.
Quote:
Originally posted by BeefCake
justins always right
Better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6

CSM Justis <3
ColdSteel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 05:36   #6
nordrian
profb#35

nordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond reputenordrian has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSteel View Post

Hi bebeh!!!
Old 02-19-2008, 06:03   #7
ZeNiA
Peace

Location: Denmark. My hobbies: Bikes,beer & hot guys!! Bring the summer... Can fish dance ?
ZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond reputeZeNiA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to ZeNiA Send a message via Skype™ to ZeNiA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikerz View Post
Hahahaha, But fortunately I have a re-discovered love for the internet. My decision to delete is Azerus telling me that I'm out of free space. I have a ton of movies and music on my little 55gb hard drive. Also if anyone knows where I can find a good tutorial for CS3 I just dloaded that last night. well anyways goodbye again. I'm going to give the same offer when I quit this game 1 year agoish, If anyone wants my stuff you need to just tell me a good reason and you can have it.

Damn! Bye again Pikerz Take care. But check forumz atleast =)

If you have any good tao stuff, you are more then welcome to donate it to my fire, yes ZeNiA is a fire now, but noobish gear aswell, since i also have been away from this game. But came back again, and was basicly nacked on her lol.

You cry, I cry
You laugh, I laugh
You jump of a cliff, I laugh even harder..

Ty Wroekel for my avetar <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS_Detector View Post
You piss of Monika you will pay dearly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuBFleX View Post
I don't need reasons only targets
ZeNiA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 06:59   #8
Nibori
Tg for teh win!

Nibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura about
this is my first time on the forum's in months lol
souless is weirdo k
add this to sig pls
Quote:
Originally posted by Dodoga
Nibs is so pimp, Silent has tried to steal every girl nibs ever got ahaushash
sig k.
I learned this, at least, by my experiment;
that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined,
he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
In other words, try hard at what you want to do and one day you may accomplish it. This signature has been edited by Ce-Nedra. This message has been brough to you by the letter zero.
Nibori is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 07:39   #9
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Bye pike ears! I should NOT get your eq. I have enough people begging me everyday for money/dbs/items.
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 07:54   #10
Annanas
Nangijala

Annanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud ofAnnanas has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Annanas
Have fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
Don't mess with Anna because she will rip your head off when pissed off.
Chris - Home for christmasssssss says:
why am i not in sig

T r I a N e S s says:
I dont get sigged by anyone ;(

Raf, PP and James in sig kthx.
Annanas is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 09:38   #11
Sahre
Paradiddle

Sahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond reputeSahre has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkruler View Post
Bye pike ears! I should NOT get your eq. I have enough people begging me everyday for money/dbs/items.
Do you want my eq?

[/b]
Sahre is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 10:00   #12
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahre View Post
Do you want my eq?
No. If i get anymore theyre being given to noobs.
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 15:37   #13
TheOpposer
Your shoe

TheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond repute
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Don't quit . I don't need ur gear :P all i need is a 2 soc ring to make myself full 2 soc . Plvl plvl plvl eventually ill get one.
BYE HAVE FUN. remember wen we made socs alot and sold em for like 5 dbs each :P

QUIT

Name: -Tragedy-
Class:
Trojan ---> Warrior ---> Trojan
Level: 130-130-130
Reborned: June 7th 2007
2nd Reborned: Jan 5th 2008

Alts
110-131 wat-arch
110-126 wat-arch
120 war
104 fire
112-130 wat-wat
Countless water-xxxx

First winner of Archer PK Profession war
Second winner of Warrior PK Profession war
TheOpposer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 19:24   #14
RoidB*tch
PK'er???

RoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond reputeRoidB*tch has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to RoidB*tch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikerz View Post
WTF? I didn't even know you came back. Wanna duel again??
Quote:

Nah, I'm much better when I have you out there to distract them. I still remember when me and Carlos killed all of them at DC and started a nice little war that night.
BullDyke - 130/131 Archer/Archer
~CoNaN~ - 130/130/134 pure Warr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
BYE YOU SEXY BEAST PAUL! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
EXACTLY! I like how you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteorTear View Post
I do and OMG you pep hard! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke! View Post
Because a crybaby moderator cried and it got removed.
I'm a TG ho and proud of it.
RoidB*tch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2008, 21:07   #15
TheOpposer
Your shoe

TheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond reputeTheOpposer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

arent u supposed to be shooting terrorists?

QUIT

Name: -Tragedy-
Class:
Trojan ---> Warrior ---> Trojan
Level: 130-130-130
Reborned: June 7th 2007
2nd Reborned: Jan 5th 2008

Alts
110-131 wat-arch
110-126 wat-arch
120 war
104 fire