Old 11-21-2007, 18:23   #16
Zyika
Forum Spam

Zyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Zyika Send a message via Yahoo to Zyika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raust View Post
I can't sleep with any light on. I put a blanket over my window at night to block all light and I even turn off all of my electronics so that there's no light from the LEDs. Pitch black (and I don't mean the movie).
I have my radio light, helps a bit. xD Or I can fall asleep in pitch black when I'm on the phone, so it distracts me.
[Zyika: 130>15 archer] *no guild*
[Kyani: 58 ninja] *no guild*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence
<3 Ariel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percius View Post
CO sucks these days. The game sucks, the people suck... just a whole pile of suck.
Zyika is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 18:24   #17
Sungod
Banned

Sungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond reputeSungod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyika View Post
I can't play Resident Evil in a room where I'm alone, more less watch scary movies. I get night mares. And I'm scared of the dark. And I'm 15. Hur.
re 4 was fun
Sungod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-21-2007, 18:32   #18
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
I prefer to have noise of some sort when I try to sleep. Usually I will turn on the TV to a boring infomercial and it puts me to sleep fast.
What if a commercial for OxyClean comes on?

Last edited by Raust; 11-21-2007 at 18:37.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2007, 05:12   #19
-Evian-

-Evian- is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by War! View Post
I prefer to have noise of some sort when I try to sleep. Usually I will turn on the TV to a boring infomercial and it puts me to sleep fast.
I can only get to sleep with the sound of the tv in the background too! xD
Old 11-22-2007, 23:21   #20
Nibori
Tg for teh win!

Nibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura about
Ariel I though I got you used to sleeping with no lights on :P... and it depends on me when I sleep but I usually like it dark with no sound... that way I know if someone is trying to get near my room or something... always sleep with my knife and wooden sword really close to me >.>
souless is weirdo k
add this to sig pls
Quote:
Originally posted by Dodoga
Nibs is so pimp, Silent has tried to steal every girl nibs ever got ahaushash
sig k.
I learned this, at least, by my experiment;
that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined,
he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
In other words, try hard at what you want to do and one day you may accomplish it. This signature has been edited by Ce-Nedra. This message has been brough to you by the letter zero.
Nibori is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-23-2007, 11:03   #21
Zyika
Forum Spam

Zyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond reputeZyika has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibori View Post
Ariel I though I got you used to sleeping with no lights on :P... and it depends on me when I sleep but I usually like it dark with no sound... that way I know if someone is trying to get near my room or something... always sleep with my knife and wooden sword really close to me >.>
You did, but I still dun like the dark.

Quote:
<3 Ariel.
Quote:
CO sucks these days. The game sucks, the people suck... just a whole pile of suck.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:14   #22
Nibori
Tg for teh win!

Nibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura about
I sleep easily at night cuz of weapons near me.. I dare someone to try to get my in my sleep.. first thing I do when someone wakes me up is usually swing and then grab my sword or knife
souless is weirdo k
add this to sig pls
Quote:
Originally posted by Dodoga
Nibs is so pimp, Silent has tried to steal every girl nibs ever got ahaushash
sig k.
I learned this, at least, by my experiment;
that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined,
he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
In other words, try hard at what you want to do and one day you may accomplish it. This signature has been edited by Ce-Nedra. This message has been brough to you by the letter zero.
Nibori is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 14:02   #23
-_Ajirra_-
真&#

-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute-_Ajirra_- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibori View Post
I sleep easily at night cuz of weapons near me.. I dare someone to try to get my in my sleep.. first thing I do when someone wakes me up is usually swing and then grab my sword or knife
Okaaaay.
-_Ajirra_- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 14:37   #24
SolarFlare
Banned

SolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond repute
Ill admit i watched the whole thing, i've seen worse than that tho, i cant imagine who in their right mind would subject themselves to a hatchet to the nuts, but it isnt really as bad a video as some i have seen before.
SolarFlare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 15:44   #25
mikepike21

mikepike21 is on a distinguished road
if u wanta see something scary watch go to www.2girls1cup.com

This game is worst then crack

Quote:
Originally posted by Bonk!
Stop molesting your enter key!
MySpace= www.myspace.com/mesurratt Add me~
mikepike21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-24-2007, 22:17   #26
SolarFlare
Banned

SolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond reputeSolarFlare has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepike21 View Post
if u wanta see something scary watch go to www.2girls1cup.com
I honestly think www.2girls1finger.com is worse, not the first half, its gross, but the second half is horrible
SolarFlare is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-25-2007, 10:10   #27
Zyika
Forum Spam

What the hell is up with people?
Freakin sick. >.>

Quote:
<3 Ariel.
Quote:
Old 11-25-2007, 12:04   #28
Raust
iSpam

Raust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond reputeRaust has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Raust Send a message via MSN to Raust Send a message via Yahoo to Raust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyika View Post
What the hell is up with people?
Freakin sick. >.>
I agree. It really disgusts me the kinds of things that people consider to be entertainment. Reminds me of ancient Rome... you know, around the time of the FALL OF ROME.
Raust is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: