Old 10-22-2007, 23:02   #31
zedo
i p n your soup

zedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond reputezedo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to zedo Send a message via Yahoo to zedo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raust View Post
Imagine that you died today and went up to the pearly gates. God (Buddha, Allah, Odin, whatever you believe in) asks you, "who have you loved in your life, and how can you prove it?" By people you've loved, I mean family and friends, not just romantic love (but certainly including it). By proving it, I don't mean showing a video of you making out with someone, I mean what did you do or say in your life that shows your love for the people you claim to have loved?

You can certainly post an answer here, if you want, but I think it might be a very personal thing for many people.
the awnser is very simple, i let them live.

The minstral boy to war is gone, in the ranks of death you'll find him.
His fathers sword he has girded on, and his wild harp slung behind him.
zedo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2007, 00:29   #32
Flappy
Blessed

Flappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond reputeFlappy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raust View Post
Imagine that you died today and went up to the pearly gates. God (Buddha, Allah, Odin, whatever you believe in) asks you, "who have you loved in your life, and how can you prove it?" By people you've loved, I mean family and friends, not just romantic love (but certainly including it). By proving it, I don't mean showing a video of you making out with someone, I mean what did you do or say in your life that shows your love for the people you claim to have loved?

You can certainly post an answer here, if you want, but I think it might be a very personal thing for many people.
God knows it already doesnt he.... lmao

and zedo, dont steal my bunny >: (
Old 11-19-2007, 05:54   #33
SupraChris
Chris

SupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond reputeSupraChris has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SupraChris
Ahh love. Love to me is the emotion felt when someone truely cares for me and would do anything for me. And my love in return would be the same thing. Love isnt measured in gifts and words, its measured in the good graces that u bestow upon someone that u would consider a loved one. In the absence of this feeling of love, say as to a stranger, u wouldnt quite go as far as u would for say a significant other or a family member. When they feel pain, u feel pain for them, when they are happy, u are happy for them. When they die, a piece of you dies with them. Love is what keeps the world from being a dark and disoriented place. As for the whole when i die thing, im just 6ft deep.
Old 11-19-2007, 09:17   #34
Nibori
Tg for teh win!

Nibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura aboutNibori has a spectacular aura about
I don't try to kill, torture, **** with their mind..

Love is what every you want it to be.. Love can be not killing someone because you would LOVE to mess with them later on
souless is weirdo k
add this to sig pls
Quote:
Originally posted by Dodoga
Nibs is so pimp, Silent has tried to steal every girl nibs ever got ahaushash
sig k.
I learned this, at least, by my experiment;
that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams,
and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined,
he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
~Henry David Thoreau
In other words, try hard at what you want to do and one day you may accomplish it. This signature has been edited by Ce-Nedra. This message has been brough to you by the letter zero.
Nibori is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: