Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 23:13   #277651
I Rule
You Suck

I Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond reputeI Rule has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
Where do you live?

P.S., NAILED MY EXAM. WEeeeeeeeeeoooo.
Egypt

And congrats about your exam.

Thanks alot Apple06~ for the avy
I Rule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 00:14   #277652
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Me: “Hello, you’ve reached [store]. This is Liz speaking. How may I
help you?”
Customer: “Hello, Lizspeaking. Do you have this in stock?”
(I have no idea how to gently correct him, so I let it be and put
the item he wants on hold. He then comes in later to pick up his item
and approaches my coworker.)
Customer: “Are you Ms. Lizspeaking?”
Coworker: “What?”
remember, the customer is ALWAYS right!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 00:46   #277653
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
remember, the customer is ALWAYS right!!!
Love that site. So much man.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 07:31   #277654
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rule View Post
Egypt

And congrats about your exam.
Ahhhhhh.

thanks, grats with yours as well. ;o
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 07:40   #277655
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
I Rule, are you really Egyptian, or trolling? I can't figure out.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:47   #277656
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I Rule, are you really Egyptian, or trolling? I can't figure out.
He's Egyptian, like youuuuuu.
Dirty ****er.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:51   #277657
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
He's Egyptian, like youuuuuu.
Nope.
Ana min il shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.
:3
Old 06-14-2011, 07:52   #277658
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Nope.
Ana min il shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.
:3

wut does that mean?!
Dirty ****er.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:53   #277659
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:

wut does that mean?!
Never tell you.
Old 06-14-2011, 07:57   #277660
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
Never tell you.
hafta tell me.

ana el mabrook imshallah.
Dirty ****er.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:01   #277661
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
hafta tell me.

ana el mabrook imshallah.
What.. what on EARTH are you saying?

You're WHAT naked?
Old 06-14-2011, 08:03   #277662
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
What.. what on EARTH are you saying?

You're WHAT naked?
oh wouldn't you like to know.

my arabic just turns people on.
Dirty ****er.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:05   #277663
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
oh wouldn't you like to know.

my arabic just turns people on.
shutup >_>

Inta ahbal imshallah. Huhuhu.
My Arabic is so cool.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:10   #277664
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Quote:
shutup >_>

Inta ahbal imshallah. Huhuhu.
My Arabic is so cool.
You're a naked idiot?
Dirty ****er.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:13   #277665
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
You're a naked idiot?
Yes.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: