Old 08-07-2017, 03:03   #1
EtriusSierra

EtriusSierra is on a distinguished road
ConquerMon!

okay so a suggestion to keep the game stale, think its a good idea and easy to impediment. here goes. my idea is name conquermon and the basic premises all the monsters in game can be capture using "conquerballs" can be bought for cps. rare chanse to capture and if u miss u lose ball so its good idea make money for tq. u can duel other players similar to trade button, and monsters fight. stronger monsters like snake hubbub will beat sandmoster but you can train monsters with cps to stay competitive. monsters can equip talis too and garms to bring an unique flavour, over all this should mean that lower level players can beat kings because they dont need gears to fight, they can let theyr monsters fight, idea number 2 is similar to elite pk like its a tournament but instead of one conquermon at a time its all u have vs them, and winner advance to next round, 1st place gets 1k cps monster pet u put in gourd slot and guaranteed rare steed. 2nd place gets 500 cps large monster pack and +6 random steed. 3rd to 8 place get 500 cps small monster pack and large perm stone. conquermons should be able to sell in auction too. leave suggestions to expand my million dollar idea and thanks
EtriusSierra is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2017, 06:05   #2
dr00py
RevPr0

dr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond repute
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Eagel>Mars>KingJus>Hebby>Water>Lost!
***9829;
A perfect poison blade in 9 steps
The Llama Song

me .................................. you
O
/ \
/\ \!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-<-<

P.S.: rep me and ill rep u back
***9829;
dr00py is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2017, 06:38   #3
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtriusSierra View Post
okay so a suggestion to keep the game stale, think its a good idea and easy to impediment. here goes. my idea is name conquermon and the basic premises all the monsters in game can be capture using "conquerballs" can be bought for cps. rare chanse to capture and if u miss u lose ball so its good idea make money for tq. u can duel other players similar to trade button, and monsters fight. stronger monsters like snake hubbub will beat sandmoster but you can train monsters with cps to stay competitive. monsters can equip talis too and garms to bring an unique flavour, over all this should mean that lower level players can beat kings because they dont need gears to fight, they can let theyr monsters fight, idea number 2 is similar to elite pk like its a tournament but instead of one conquermon at a time its all u have vs them, and winner advance to next round, 1st place gets 1k cps monster pet u put in gourd slot and guaranteed rare steed. 2nd place gets 500 cps large monster pack and +6 random steed. 3rd to 8 place get 500 cps small monster pack and large perm stone. conquermons should be able to sell in auction too. leave suggestions to expand my million dollar idea and thanks
STopped reading after first sentence. K. Bai.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW (Princess)**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)

130-130-140 Pure-Water**
130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro** (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire** (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water** (Retired)

** = Fixed Jiang
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2017, 10:14   #4
DeathByStorm

DeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond reputeDeathByStorm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EtriusSierra View Post
Million dollar idea? You basically copied Pokemon... you dumb ****! And I think I lost some IQ after reading that.

Last edited by DeathByStorm; 08-07-2017 at 16:13.
DeathByStorm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-07-2017, 19:15   #5
DIRTY~XII
KylinGem+9

DIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond reputeDIRTY~XII has a reputation beyond repute
http://eo.99.com/

Former Server/s: Server 3(2003-2016)>Scorpio(2016)>Honor(2016)>Kylin>Scentsword (18hr stay 2016)>Aquarius(2016)>Scorpio(2016)>TwilightDance (2017)>Kylin(2017)>Titan(2018)>Kylin(2019)

Current Server: ~Kylin~
Royal Guild Leader
Active: 2003-2019 (MAKE ME AN OFFER-PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY)
DIRTY~XII is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2017, 06:29   #6
Kairn

Kairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond reputeKairn has a reputation beyond repute
No thx
Kairn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: