Old 08-14-2012, 18:32   #16
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
everybody's just saying what they eat and the reasons why and whether they exercise, nobody claimed to be a nutrition expert LOL.

because you a *****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
Proudly nahmean.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 19:55   #17
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
I started working out in middle school for sports. Most of the workouts were weightlifting with a hint of plyometrics. At 16 (sadly, my peak), I was benching and cleaning 225+ lbs. Deadlift and squat...I refuse to mention those weights given the ridiculous amount of pain it gave me. I think my 40 yard time was 4.4 seconds. For you non-Americans, my PR for the 100m was 10.7 seconds. I got lazy and stopped exercising. My weight went from 175 lbs to 145 lbs in a year or so.

On Monday, I actually started doing P90X. I can't tell how well it's working. It's a rough workout though. I am so dang out of shape. It doesn't help that I'm a smoker either. I'm thinking about doing free weights, especially since the gym comes with the apartment that I live in. However, my focus right now is to do cardio-type exercises.

My diet needs a huge improvement. I may be lean but my health is probably crap. I've been trying to limit fast foods. For larger meals, I try to stick to lean poultry/fish, a starch like rice or potatoes, and dark greens. I really can't help myself when I see a 16oz ribeye though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 20:12   #18
53cr37 W34p0n
Masamunian

53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute53cr37 W34p0n has a reputation beyond repute
Potatoes are nutritionally shit. They're the worst vegetable in the list. I wouldn't even call it a vegetable, because vegetables are considered to be good for you, and potatoes are just nutrient retarded. The things are almost entirely carbohydrates. If you're a long distance runner, I say eat all the potatoes you want. Otherwise, I say you're going to be fat.

The Legendary MasamuneXero

Quote:
Originally posted by JoeyStorm
u r a legend
Quote:
Originally posted by Greystar
losers quit heros take long breaks the masamunian will return i smell it
Past forum accounts:

Secret Weapon
SecretWeapon
Secret b&
Secret b& agin
Secret b& V.2
V.3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11...(etc)
Secret Imolated
Secret Imolate

You can't stop the machine.
53cr37 W34p0n is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 22:12   #19
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
Who on these forums actually exercises?

What kind of exercise(s) do you do, how long per session, and how many days a week?

What kind of diet do you eat?

I've been walking at a fast pace (any faster and I'd be speed walking like an idiot) about five times a week for at least an hour up and down hills around my neighborhood, and lately I've been doing it between 1-3AM. My pulse is consistently within 70-80% of my maximum heart rate the entire time. I've been trying to motivate myself to start working out on top of the walking, but I'm not there yet.

My diet consists of whole wheat and dill rye bread, peanut butter, turkey lunch meat, american and pepper jack cheese, mustard, almonds, skim milk, granola and oats cereal, low fat cottage cheese, chicken breasts, salad, carrots, tons of water, tea, cherries, eggs, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing (a little fat is necessary in all diets). Very high protein, very low fat, very low sugar.

Oh, and the d-amphetamine helps too.

I do, but its not because I need to, my metabolism doesnt let me get fat. I do it because I'm ****ing bored =D

What kind of exercise(s) do you do, how long per session, and how many days a week?

100 pullups(5 sets of 20)
100 jumping jacks(5 sets of 20)
100 crunches (5 sets of 20)

I do this daily.

My mum is a vegetarian so I guess I have a vegetarian diet, with fish, since my mum cooks fish for me and my sister. I eat out once a week at least though, which is my meat meal.

Edit: My sister cant eat gluten foods, so everything in my house is gluten free.

Last edited by Farau; 08-14-2012 at 22:14.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-14-2012, 22:51   #20
yang3617
Falon

yang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond reputeyang3617 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to yang3617 Send a message via AIM to yang3617 Send a message via Yahoo to yang3617 Send a message via Skype™ to yang3617
Quote:
Potatoes are nutritionally shit. They're the worst vegetable in the list. I wouldn't even call it a vegetable, because vegetables are considered to be good for you, and potatoes are just nutrient retarded. The things are almost entirely carbohydrates. If you're a long distance runner, I say eat all the potatoes you want. Otherwise, I say you're going to be fat.
Lucky for me, I'm trying to gain weight while doing cardio-heavy exercises.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecha_chaos View Post
PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST
yang3617 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2012, 01:47   #21
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Potatoes are delicious.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2012, 05:00   #22
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Potatoes are delicious.
I can imagine in a country where rice is the main dish potatoes can be a nice treat. I like rice more though.

And yang, I was benching the same weight at age 16 highfive ^^
Old 08-15-2012, 05:37   #23
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
You do realize that potatoes are just as common here, right? Just like rice doesn't only exist in Asia......
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2012, 05:55   #24
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Do exorcisms count?
Old 08-15-2012, 05:57   #25
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
I've gotten fond of rice, I used to have a Bangladeshi roommate, he used to put something called Dahl on it.

Also rice is the most undemanding food to make - put rice and water in the cooker, afcooker for as long as you like, ready.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2012, 15:44   #26
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You do realize that potatoes are just as common here, right? Just like rice doesn't only exist in Asia......
Lies, we all know China only has rice fields.

Dahl is a good writer.
Old 08-15-2012, 16:04   #27
Angtoria
Weasel War

Angtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond reputeAngtoria has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I've been walking at a fast pace (any faster and I'd be speed walking like an idiot) about five times a week for at least an hour up and down hills around my neighborhood, and lately I've been doing it between 1-3AM. My pulse is consistently within 70-80% of my maximum heart rate the entire time. I've been trying to motivate myself to start working out on top of the walking, but I'm not there yet.

My diet consists of whole wheat and dill rye bread, peanut butter, turkey lunch meat, american and pepper jack cheese, mustard, almonds, skim milk, granola and oats cereal, low fat cottage cheese, chicken breasts, salad, carrots, tons of water, tea, cherries, eggs, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing (a little fat is necessary in all diets). Very high protein, very low fat, very low sugar.

Oh, and the d-amphetamine helps too.
I errr... I think i ran for a bus once...
Diet: cereal, cereal, chocolate, more chocolate, icecream, fizzy drinks, pizza, steak and hotdogs mostly.

Pic related

Uk - 6/ US - 4 :>
Dark

Never Back Down

RIP pescijr
Angtoria is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2012, 16:47   #28
Gentleman

That's an interesting scar on your wrist.
Old 08-15-2012, 16:50   #29
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Doesnt look like a scar
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-15-2012, 16:50   #30
Gentleman

Oh, I see more clearly now, it's a bracelet. My bad.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: