Old 01-07-2011, 10:05   #46
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Well u said u'll only send a hand pic, so i still won't know what you look like. *shrugs*
Oh yeah forgot that hand pic.

Do want a picture with both hands in it, or just one?

/close thread.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:19   #47
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Šų†™ View Post
Back then when 5bot was still running I used two computers to play CO.

One laptop(Business Computer) that had a 100% clean CO client which was used incase I had to log either on my seller or my main char.

The other one was a stationary(Gaming computer) that was heavier than the laptop ofc. I used it to bot like 10 chars at the same time 24/7.

Here comes the funny part My seller was the only one who got botjailed out of all those chars. Speaking of 100 + chars.... Not the botters nor the main got botjailed. Just the seller who was sitting in market.

TQ FTW!
lols you know that is exactly what happened to me. My war/ninjas never got jailed nor did my main who recieved well over 6 or 7 thousand exp balls in a short time period. Just my noob seller
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:23   #48
fuu

fuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
lols you know that is exactly what happened to me. My war/ninjas never got jailed nor did my main who recieved well over 6 or 7 thousand exp balls in a short time period. Just my noob seller
It seems TQ doesnt mind if people level by cheating/botting, but start earn CP's from merchanting and your ass is grass
fuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:33   #49
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
Oh yeah forgot that hand pic.

Do want a picture with both hands in it, or just one?

/close thread.
Hand over your forehead with u making a face-palm plz.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:50   #50
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
You dumb ****.
Mikeyy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:50   #51
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuu View Post
Has anyone been botjailed for playing more then 2 clients under one router ? I had some problems before with games detecting the two connections from the router as one IP :S
If this is the case, our whole family would be in bot-jail We have 3 of us playing the game at the same time, 3 computers with 2 clients each on the same router. Three years of playing, never botted, never hacked, played clean and was never jailed.

I'm the Mama, so I'd make CO life a living hell for the family if they did something that causes my char to get a bad rep by being thrown in the slammer

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot
Song_2_16 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:52   #52
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Mikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond reputeMikeyy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuu View Post
Has anyone been botjailed for playing more then 2 clients under one router ? I had some problems before with games detecting the two connections from the router as one IP :S
hemp wants to botjail me for it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song_2_16 View Post
If this is the case, our whole family would be in bot-jail We have 3 of us playing the game at the same time, 3 computers with 2 clients each on the same router. Three years of playing, never botted, never hacked, played clean and was never jailed.

I'm the Mama, so I'd make CO life a living hell for the family if they did something that causes my char to get a bad rep by being thrown in the slammer
thats kinda sad.....this someone on glory just like you...spends millions on co and whole family plays. they think they own the server...

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:52   #53
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
lol
Now that i read what i wrote i loled too, sounds like i'm asking him to hand over his forehead. LMAO!!!
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 10:56   #54
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
dont worry I got a pic already for you
Old 01-07-2011, 10:58   #55
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
dont worry I got a pic already for you
you should edit your sig....take the numbers out in the quote so it doesnt go to a post that is totally different

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:02   #56
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
you should edit your sig....take the numbers out in the quote so it doesnt go to a post that is totally different
How about, NO.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:20   #57
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Song_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond reputeSong_2_16 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hemp wants to botjail me for it....

thats kinda sad.....this someone on glory just like you...spends millions on co and whole family plays. they think they own the server...
You think it's sad that our family plays a game together? Do you not enjoy activities with your family? That would be kinda sad....

100% Water, made the hard way...got my pure skill and loved it a bunch. Had a great time with all my guild and friends in game. Thanks for the memories guys Diva out

"Life is made up of meetings and partings. That is the way of it" -- Kermit the Frog, as Bob Cratchit. A Muppet Christmas Carol, 1992

Each day....work a little...play a little...laugh a little...pray a little....love alot
Old 01-07-2011, 11:31   #58
Mikeyy
Mikeyy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Song_2_16 View Post
You think it's sad that our family plays a game together? Do you not enjoy activities with your family? That would be kinda sad....
i have activities with my family, but more traditional, camping/going to beach/ playing hockey....normal activities not sitting in the house all day long playing co. and fact that you would give your fam a beating if they didnt someone wrong on co. thats whats sad, you take this game more serious then reallife.

Quote:
You dumb ****.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:54   #59
fuu

fuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond reputefuu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i have activities with my family, but more traditional, camping/going to beach/ playing hockey....normal activities not doing what the family really likes but pretentious things that society deems normal instead. and fact that you would give your fam a beating if they didnt someone wrong on co. thats whats sad, you take this game more serious then reallife.
My parents didnt take me out camping .... because they love me ...
and as side note i find it sad if you think she literally beats her family for mistakes in a game
fuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-07-2011, 12:25   #60
Song_2_16
Perma-Noob

Quote:
i have activities with my family, but more traditional, camping/going to beach/ playing hockey....normal activities not sitting in the house all day long playing co. and fact that you would give your fam a beating if they didnt someone wrong on co. thats whats sad, you take this game more serious then reallife.
umm...I think you may want to re-read my post, you may have misunderstood some important aspects of it. CO is just another activity in our lives. We attend sporting events, go target shooting, watch movies together. Giving some of my time to a game that my family enjoys is not "sitting in the house all day long playing CO". As I said, it is just another activity we all can enjoy together.

As far as "giving my family a beating"...lol. My exact words were " I would make CO life a living hell", meaning in game life....and sorry you could not see the joking sense in that.

I am very sorry for you that you had a bad experience with a family playing on Glory server. However, thinking that all game-playing families act the same as this....well, it's kind of like accusing all Egyptian/BR's/other nationalities players of being the same as the one that treated you badly in game. Be careful viewing the world through those eyes, you may miss some very valuable and pleasant experiences in life. Good luck to you, dear.

Reply if you wish but I really don't know what else to say to you, so I will just let this rest now.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: