Old 11-10-2009, 13:51   #31
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
What's up with you and "nerd"?

I do realize it's not a college exam. That doesn't mean I can't respond with some kind of intelligence. This may come as shocking to you but just randomly spewing bull**** at people who try to think intelligently makes them consider you to be even more of a tool.

No. Do not talk about D2. I used it as an example. I really don't care what ranking you are

I'm "clearly" a loser? (looser is not a word) I played sports several years ago too. You say you were good at sports and I just laugh. The arrogance is still there. It has nothing to do with being competitive. It has to do with how you view yourself and how you think people look at you.

"Yes i have a huge ego"

No ****?

"That's #1 nerd backed into a corner flame.."

Hah. Well first off all, I'm not backed into any kind of corner. Meaningless banter like this means just that to me...nothing...it is meaningless. I only feel compelled to respond because it amuses me and you truly are an idiot. Flaming/trolling/arguing, you can call it whatever you want. That's an interesting way of putting it though.

"But try to be a little more original.."

Speak for yourself. This was already mentioned in this thread by someone else, but do you know how many people just as unnecessarily arrogant there are in CO? My god...just by hanging out in jail or browsing the forums you can find one or two in a very small amount of time. Get some new material or join the rest of us and realize it's not that hard to kill people.

"You being nice to people in my guild will get you nowhere on this game sorry.. Nice try tho."

Here you go doing what you do best (that is, either misunderstanding what someone has said or putting words in their mouth). I have no intention of being nice to your guild mates (unless they turn out to be decent people). You make it sound as though I'm going to be nice to your guild mates and in return I'll be able to hunt because you and your guild are so gracious, granting people the capabilities to hunt and all .

I know your type. I've seen them before while playing this game. They make characters with names like "Rapist", think they are kings of the world, have really good gear, and don't shut the **** up about it.

It really gets old at a certain point.
Ok basically i get it.. You're a major nerd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 13:52   #32
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Ok basically i get it.. You're a major nerd.
And you, your sig, your animation, your name...you make up about 15-20% of the people who FB/SS.

Kudos on the proper use of "you're".
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 13:52   #33
teaORcoffee
._.o_oO_O

teaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhunter98 View Post
yeah we dutch more often good at getting best gear first. with or without dbs. thats why allot end up with good fires. as long as yah can keepyah gear allot better then the ones of yah opponents fires always rock.
xDD.

I'm znot dutch btw, justa fire.
teaORcoffee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 13:53   #34
Rahul
Banned

Rahul is on a distinguished road
I wonder if CO Revolution is still around, i could use some practice anybody else, play that server?/heard about it?
Rahul is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 13:57   #35
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And you, your sig, your animation, your name...you make up about 15-20% of the people who FB/SS.

don't feed the troll bro.
it gets a hard-on from this stuff.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 13:57   #36
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Stop responding now random.. You got boring fast because well.. Nerds are lame.. And your huge walls of text isn't worth me reading high.. And quite talkin bout grammer yo, im not care u nerd,

you make up about 15-20% of the people who FB/SS.

The fvck was you trying to say? Cause it clearly didn't come out correct, Lame.
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 11-10-2009, 13:59   #37
Rahul
Banned

Rahul is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Stop responding now random.. You got boring fast because well.. Nerds are lame.. And your huge walls of text isn't worth me reading high.. And quite talkin bout grammer yo, im not care u nerd,

YESSSS!!! STONERS AREEE THE BESTTT!!!..thats where i get my skill from ahahahha!
Rahul is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 14:01   #38
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
Quote:

Your actions are the same as 15-20% of CO's population.

You are arrogant.

You make names you think are clever for one reason or another.

You have an arrogant sig, and the like.

It's pretty obvious.

I'm done playing with you. You think I'm boring? You're the one who's like a ****ing broken record, lol
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 14:05   #39
teaORcoffee
._.o_oO_O

teaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond reputeteaORcoffee has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
I wonder if CO Revolution is still around, i could use some practice anybody else, play that server?/heard about it?
They have a CO 1.0 look now aaand old jump. Oh and fire's are still kinda glitched.

Quote:
He made perfect sense. S:

Last edited by teaORcoffee; 11-10-2009 at 14:08.
teaORcoffee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 14:08   #40
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Your actions are the same as 15-20% of CO's population.

You are arrogant.

You make names you think are clever for one reason or another.

You have an arrogant sig, and the like.

It's pretty obvious.

I'm done playing with you. You think I'm boring? You're the one who's like a ****ing broken record, lol
Im unique tho.. I troll different, I flame different, I say things that in return other people copy and try to jock.. Nobody talks/acts like me on this game.. They might try.. But never successful.. Unlike you tho.. Typical nerd.. No skill on the game.. But will troll you for grammar in a heart beat.. "kudos"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
I have a fb vid from corev.. I land like 170 shots outta 190.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2009, 14:13   #41
Circa
Reno 911

Circa has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond reputeCirca has a reputation beyond repute
Rapist wins.
Old 11-10-2009, 14:16   #42
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krobars View Post
K give me an fb/ss account ill show you what owned means without even trying.

Light is my first and only server, so where you got me using a wand from idk, I thought you were pretty cool but tunrs out youre just another lier.

After I smash you to pieces you can cry your eyes out knowing theres one more guy in my server who is better then me.

Logging into dark now, character will be called Rastlilin.
My bad negro.. I didn't see this threw me talking to that nerd.. Ima PM you then log on and whisper you.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2009, 14:18   #43
krobars
crydeveno

krobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond reputekrobars has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Im unique tho.. I troll different, I flame different, I say things that in return other people copy and try to jock.. Nobody talks/acts like me on this game.. They might try.. But never successful.. Unlike you tho.. Typical nerd.. No skill on the game.. But will troll you for grammar in a heart beat.. "kudos"

I have a fb vid from corev.. I land like 170 shots outta 190.
Im going to pass on dueling you for now, heres why -_-

And dark is a euro server!? O_o

I get lower ping on dragon, the village idiot guy or whoever it is wouldnt teleport me to tc -_-
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ping.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	165.6 KB
ID:	125469   Click image for larger version

Name:	ping2.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	165.0 KB
ID:	125470   Click image for larger version

Name:	ping1.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	125472  
Razgriz~speaks~to~G䆆: nice aimbot
Tibor~speaks~to~G䆆: **** man nice hacks
Lilo~speaks~to~G䆆: I zap because you aimbot
~ZortoN~~speaks~to~G䆆: do you aimbot?
South~speaks~to~G䆆: we know you aimbot
Eldiran~speaks~to~G䆆: my vids will be approved
lare~speaks~to~G䆆: even Zortan said you aimbot
krobars is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 14:20   #44
rubennl
giggity

rubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I get lower ping on dragon, the village idiot guy or whoever it is wouldnt teleport me to tc -_-
you forgot to talk to the blacksmith guy

blackhawk speaks to RuBeN:
lol u looks like play with aimbot , dats why i foged
rubennl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 14:20   #45
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:

Nice dodge.
Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: