Old 11-10-2009, 10:58   #1
Rahul
Banned

Rahul is on a distinguished road
Omg!!!

Cant wait to get back into SSing and FBing...I hope you guys are challenging =)
Rahul is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02   #2
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Thechosenone
Several people will swear that they are the best. Arguments will ensue and chaos will take its natural course.
Thechosenone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 11:02   #3
Tenjin
EurAsia

Tenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond reputeTenjin has a reputation beyond repute
yasyas, i r teh challengor

+ choseone
PS3 Gamertag : Foxalive-
Add 2 Play

Mosh

I'm no hero... Never was. I'm just an old killer... Hired to do some wet work.
~Snake
Tenjin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 11:19   #4
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Piku
I've always found it astounding how everything thinks they are they best. Usually those people bulk and 1 hit you and think they are kings of the world just because they have good gear and even though you get 4 or 5 hits off...they out gear you.

FB/SSing isn't really that hard =/ I mean come on, let's just be honest here.
Piku is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 11:20   #5
Thechosenone
Banned

Thechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond reputeThechosenone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piku View Post
I've always found it astounding how everything thinks they are they best. Usually those people bulk and 2 hit you and think they are kings of the world.

/agree

9 times out of 10 who has the better ping determines the winner.
Its very easy, I played a water tao for a while and rbed it trojan and found it easy to do.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:25   #6
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
I've always found it astounding how everything thinks they are they best. Usually those people bulk and 1 hit you and think they are kings of the world just because they have good gear and even though you get 4 or 5 hits off...they out gear you.

Fb/ss is easy.. And alot of people claim its easy and there good.. But to some people it's alot easier.. And knowing how to change peoples jump patterns and force them into your style of play while knowing there jumps before they do.. Makes it even more easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechosenone View Post
/agree

9 times out of 10 who has the better ping determines the winner.
Its very easy, I played a water tao for a while and rbed it trojan and found it easy to do.
All you ever do is cry about ping dude.. Were do you live? You on dial up or some ****?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 11:28   #7
Thechosenone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapist.. View Post
Fb/ss is easy.. And alot of people claim its easy and there good.. But to some people it's alot easier.. And knowing how to change peoples jump patterns and force them into your style of play while knowing there jumps before they do.. Makes it even more easy.

All you ever do is cry about ping dude.. Were do you live? You on dial up or some ****?
Uh, I purposely avoid ever posting to you because your known for trolling/flaming so that is the first time i've said anything about ping. And yes I am still on dial-up in 2009 xD. No my isp sucks but its cheap so meh, it does the job.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:32   #8
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Uh, I purposely avoid ever posting to you because your known for trolling/flaming so that is the first time i've said anything about ping. And yes I am still on dial-up in 2009 xD. No my isp sucks but its cheap so meh, it does the job.
Quote:
wow yours aren't bad.

mine was 68 to cali and 255 to london
Your ping on cali servers is better than 90 pct of the people who play.. So you should win 9 times outta 10 to over 90 pct of people who play co.. Wanna go fb?
Quote:
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:35   #9
Thechosenone
Banned

Quote:
Your ping on cali servers is better than 90 pct of the people who play.. So you should win 9 times outta 10 to over 90 pct of people who play co.. Wanna go fb?
Uhm I'm on a UNCC (University of North Carolina) computer in the library. I'm working on papers and such, so I do this when I want a break. I thought it would be cool to see what it was here (I think they have a T something). At home my ping ranges (yes it changes constantly) 400-1000.

Edit: I don't even have conquer online installed at home. I quitted which is why I may come back to classic or I may start 2.0 again in the summer. And no I won't play you, because you will probably win.

Last edited by Thechosenone; 11-10-2009 at 11:38.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:05   #10
Piku

Piku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond reputePiku has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If FB/SS is so easy..then why do all I see you do is brag about how good you are?

That's all your sig shows...that's all your profile shows...hell you even have #1 FBer. there =/

The kind of people I'm talking about are just like you. Arrogant. Yes, I've seen some of your videos. If they aren't jumping in a straight line out of your path they're just walking straight towards you.

Are you bad? No. But there are a lot of people who are just as good. Bottom line is that FB/SS is not that difficult, and therefore I always lol when people boast about it.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:09   #11
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
If FB/SS is so easy..then why do all I see you do is brag about how good you are?

That's all your sig shows...that's all your profile shows...hell you even have #1 FBer. there =/

The kind of people I'm talking about are just like you. Arrogant. Yes, I've seen some of your videos. If they aren't jumping in a straight line out of your path they're just walking straight towards you.

Are you bad? No. But there are a lot of people who are just as good. Bottom line is that FB/SS is not that difficult, and therefore I always lol when people boast about it.
The bottom line is tons and tons of people talk like you.. Many and many attempt to duel me.. And they all loose.. People jump the way i want them to.. Otherwise they will be outta range with me stam raping.. You are a random just now learning how things work.. So you're excused.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2009, 12:17   #12
Piku

Quote:
The bottom line is tons and tons of people talk like you.. Many and many attempt to duel me.. And they all loose.. People jump the way i want them to.. Otherwise they will be outta range with me stam raping.. You are a random just now learning how things work.. So you're excused.
No no no. You misunderstood me. I don't give a **** about FBing. I used to. I used to care. But recently I've realized how much of a joke FBing really is. People talk about using special techniques but I just laugh.

You're wrong. You can talk as much **** about me as you want but you missed the point entirely.

I have no desire to duel you or will I ever have a desire to duel you. I am not talking about what so called 'skill' you may have or think you may have.

I am simply pointing out how much of a tool you appear to be from even commenting on this thread with your current sig and boasting animation.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:29   #13
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Quote:
No no no. You misunderstood me. I don't give a **** about FBing. I used to. I used to care. But recently I've realized how much of a joke FBing really is. People talk about using special techniques but I just laugh.

You're wrong. You can talk as much **** about me as you want but you missed the point entirely.

I have no desire to duel you or will I ever have a desire to duel you. I am not talking about what so called 'skill' you may have or think you may have.

I am simply pointing out how much of a tool you appear to be from even commenting on this thread with your current sig and boasting animation.
I coulda came in here really flaming people for posting useless **** to the cco community considering fb/ss is the most popular thing on the game.. So for you to not care about it, Means A. You suck to bad to care. B. Choose to play a out dated old ****ty 2D graphics game with lame PvM..

The only thing interesting about this game is the fb/ss system since its 2d based.. Which is why the most commonly used skill in game while pvping is fb/ss.. If people didn't care about being good at a game people wouldn't pvp.. Why do you play this game again? What class do you use? Maybe im confusing you for somebody else.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-10-2009, 12:34   #14
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
I'll organize a contest, more like a tournament. Signing up people first, then let the names randomize. winner gets a few dbs or so
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 12:37   #15
Dragonhunter98
Airborn

Dragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
SOunds like fun to play yah. ill go play yah one day, i know i lose, i just want to know if you change my playstyle or that i change my playstyle to have more chance against you.

Cause so far i always change playstyle, against hercers, fires, acrhers ijump away and try get them while jumping from screen to screen. against fbers i always stay one screen and keep target close to know were they jump.

i don't know what yah mean with i make my opponents patterns, but i am curious and ill play yah.

Btw ping does get involved, its just that only above 400 the difference gonna be noticable, average is 3mb downstream 0,3-0,8 mb upstream. So ithink it depends more on a good comp and internetprovider. cause if yah run like 12-50 downstream and 3+ upstream it would be much more significant then were yah live.

Btw iam not saying yah aint good, i seen yah fraps and i was surprised of the little time between all yah hits. I seen only people that fast and accurate with their mouse on the big shooting games like counterstrike and unreal.

It also wont surpise me ifyah had years of active shooting experience.

Neptune server
dragon_hunter tro-war-fire 130-130-132 back i guess
DragonslayeR war -war-war 130-130-136 back i guess( War King)
Dragon_hunter wat-war-war 130-132-132 loafing around
dragonhunter98 wat-tro-arch 110-130-130 waiting patiently
Force nin-war-wat 130-130-122 waiting on target destination
ForcE tro-war 130-125 outclassed
Dragonhunter98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: