Old 09-15-2007, 08:53   #31
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britty View Post
So you self admitted that you are a hypocrit. Morons never do anything on purpose. They trip over themselves, like you did.

The nep means nothing to me. People like me who tell it like it is, will never have a good rep, because the rep system works for the buttbuddy cliques.
Buttbuddy cliques don't like hearing it like it is. They just want to be backslapped by all the other buttbuddies.

But dosn't change the fact that YOU are still a moron. Actually a little baby whiny moron, who thinks his best retaliation is to 'nep' someone LOL.

Oh, I feel mortally wounded. How will I ever live on. I've been nepped. I may never post again.

ROFL.
What's a hypocrit? I know what a hypocrite is, but what's a hypocrit? Please tell me =o. And it's funny how you keep editing your posts. I wonder how many times you'll edit this one. You sure are the mature one, aren't you? The hypocrisy was done on purpose. Didn't you understand from reading what I wrote? Or are you unable to comprehend the English language? And whoa buddy. You sure are the mature one, aren't you?

And what's with the whole 'backslapped' thing when you were going on about butt buddies? It'd make more sense if you said butt slapped or something of the sort. But instead you ramble on about something else, trying to sound smart, and forget your initial intent. The nep was nothing. These are forums after all. And I felt like giving -18 points of nep. Nothing special. Oh and don't forget to tell me what a hypocrit is please.
I want another bite of this bittersweet orange.
We live to forget what we learned to forgive.

Oblivinator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2007, 08:58   #32
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
LAlalalalaLAlaLALAlalALALa

WATER

IS

FLAVORLESS

Buy Juice~!

§
Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2007, 09:02   #33
Interpidsville

Interpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Interpidsville Send a message via Skype™ to Interpidsville
Quote:
The nep means nothing to me. People like me who tell it like it is, will never have a good rep, because the rep system works for the buttbuddy cliques.

I beg to differ...
Interpidsville is made of pure, epic win, purer than the soul of a newborn baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prose View Post
I love you ville
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
Ville is the greatest
put me in your sig plix
Interpidsville is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2007, 09:05   #34
Oblivinator

Oblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond reputeOblivinator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
LAlalalalaLAlaLALAlalALALa

WATER

IS

FLAVORLESS

Buy Juice~!
JUICY JUICE?! WEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Old 09-15-2007, 09:09   #35
Britty
Big Member

Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow
Britty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond reputeBritty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oblivinator View Post
What's a hypocrit? I know what a hypocrite is, but what's a hypocrit? Please tell me =o. And it's funny how you keep editing your posts. I wonder how many times you'll edit this one. You sure are the mature one, aren't you? The hypocrisy was done on purpose. Didn't you understand from reading what I wrote? Or are you unable to comprehend the English language? And whoa buddy. You sure are the mature one, aren't you?

And what's with the whole 'backslapped' thing when you were going on about butt buddies? It'd make more sense if you said butt slapped or something of the sort. But instead you ramble on about something else, trying to sound smart, and forget your initial intent. The nep was nothing. These are forums after all. And I felt like giving -18 points of nep. Nothing special. Oh and don't forget to tell me what a hypocrit is please.
Oh noes I left off the 'E'. Whatever will I do. So your best defense now is that you are going down to attacking grammer now. Is that the way someone with 10k + posts gets green squares? Oh my. Maybe I should attack peoples grammar instead of pointing out hypocrisy. Post content means nothing, but I should check for correct use of adverbs.

Truth hurts doesn't it. The weak minded deflect from the real issue and onto things that are inconsequential.

So....onto backslapping. Like someone slaps you on the back. uh.,....what...you immediately assumed I meant butt banging? Why that would make sense why you are so confused then. You must immediately assume everything relates to being banged in the ass? Is this something you have to deal with often?

I don't believe for a second you did it on purpose. The tone of your post suggests you tried to whitewash the posters opinion with your own. It's the most convenient answer to suggest when someones caught you out on it. 'Oh oh, laughs on you, I did that on PURPOSE, haha'. That's school yard politics.

Since you are already down to attacking grammar, it's obvious there's no gas left in your tank. So I'm off to read other threads.

Tata.
Britty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2007, 09:19   #36
Oblivinator

Quote:
Oh noes I left off the 'E'. Whatever will I do. So your best defense now is that you are going down to attacking grammer now. Is that the way someone with 10k + posts gets green squares? Oh my. Maybe I should attack peoples grammar instead of pointing out hypocrisy. Post content means nothing, but I should check for correct use of adverbs.

Truth hurts doesn't it. The weak minded deflect from the real issue and onto things that are inconsequential.

So....onto backslapping. Like someone slaps you on the back. uh.,....what...you immediately assumed I meant butt banging? Why that would make sense why you are so confused then. You must immediately assume everything relates to being banged in the ass? Is this something you have to deal with often?

I don't believe for a second you did it on purpose. The tone of your post suggests you tried to whitewash the posters opinion with your own. It's the most convenient answer to suggest when someones caught you out on it. 'Oh oh, laughs on you, I did that on PURPOSE, haha'. That's school yard politics.

Since you are already down to attacking grammar, it's obvious there's no gas left in your tank. So I'm off to read other threads.

Tata.
Grammar*. And you don't know me at all, now do you? So how can you assume that hmm? Oh wait, apparently you know me right? Oh no you're pointing out my post count! What ever will I do . As for the 'butt banging' thing. I'm not the one who mentioned it.. Rofl. I believe you're the one with the fetish, not I. Need I remind you whom posted that content? Lawl. And really, I did it on purpose. I knew some idiot would try and say something ^^.

And it's amazing how long it took you to reply. I know you were reading this thread the whole time. Things must have gotten rather intense for you. Interesting. Is this all it takes to get you riled up? I can only imagine how it must be for you IRL. No scratch that, I won't. The thought just scares me.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:19   #37
Kaxxigt_Fanskap
Pro Swede.

Kaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond repute
Haha awsome, the thread that conserned a sword dropped in TC map turned into a bottled water thread.

and in that way all im gonna say is : Ramlösa! ftw

Liberty server:
Pikaboo : 130 Archer (RETIRIED)

Royality_EU:
Snowflake: 126 - 107 Warrior-Water (Pro Gw revver)
Pikaboo: 130-107 Warrior-Warrior

Current Infraction Points: 236 point(s) total.

Beat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie on msn
Brie says:
I cut my elbow shaving
' (F) Timmeh - Jadå! says:
Aww
Wait... why do you shave your elbow? >_>

AND

Brie säger:
THERE'S NO B IN TIMB
Kaxxigt_Fanskap is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2007, 09:20   #38
Interpidsville

Interpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond reputeInterpidsville has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Interpidsville Send a message via Skype™ to Interpidsville
Guys stop burning on each others grammar and spelling... Thats my thing k?
Interpidsville is made of pure, epic win, purer than the soul of a newborn baby.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prose View Post
I love you ville
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyWeapon View Post
Ville is the greatest
put me in your sig plix
Interpidsville is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2007, 09:26   #39
Oblivinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interpidsville View Post
Guys stop burning on each others grammar and spelling... Thats my thing k?
Nowai. Well it's not really my thing either, but I have been doing it recently. More than likely, this thread will be closed soon lol.

Old 09-15-2007, 09:51   #40
Kaxxigt_Fanskap
Pro Swede.

Kaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond reputeKaxxigt_Fanskap has a reputation beyond repute
Im a come sweden!!, Mi no speko god ingles... plies no komplajm mi....

Liberty server:
Pikaboo : 130 Archer (RETIRIED)

Royality_EU:
Snowflake: 126 - 107 Warrior-Water (Pro Gw revver)
Pikaboo: 130-107 Warrior-Warrior

Current Infraction Points: 236 point(s) total.

Beat that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brie on msn
Brie says:
I cut my elbow shaving
Aww
Wait... why do you shave your elbow? >_>

AND

Brie säger:
THERE'S NO B IN TIMB