View Poll Results: Should TQ reward you for reporting botters?
Yes, it takes time to report them. 11 55.00%
Yes, but only when they pay to get out of botjail. 5 25.00%
No, I bot and don't want people to report me. 1 5.00%
No, let botters bot. It's just a stupid free game anyway... 3 15.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2012, 09:38   #16
Nespheratu

Nespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond reputeNespheratu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Would you guys please use your tiny brains for a second?

People would start with reporting literally everyone or even start with reporting their own noobs...

It has been said literally tons of times already that such suggestions are ****, not only from TQ's point of view.
1. Tiny brains huh? You are obviously an idiotic botter and have no chance at conforming a rational thought. LOL @ YOU

2. People should report everyone that bots. Thier cheaters you fakin newp. Report them make servers less laggy and safer. Again your a dumb botting idiot.

3. Only pay out to those who have caught people whom unbotjailed themselves. And dont give them the full price of getting out.. like 1/2. Then what would be the point of reporting your own noob?

How about YOU use your tiny little brain. Retard.
$TQ 
mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Botters WHERE Clue > '0'") or die(mysql_error()); 
$RESULT mysql_num_rows($TQ);
    if (
$result == 0) {
        echo 
"They just dont get it!";
        } else {
            echo 
"OMFG!!";
            }
?>
Nespheratu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2012, 13:28   #17
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Some people still dont get it.

And where is the obligatory IP ban guy?
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-28-2012, 14:37   #18
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
which was suggested before. Fun how people don't see the consequences of that suggestion.

1. who will handle the reports, as there will appear a massive amount if the reward is good.
1.a. TQ has shown to be inept at handling reports, jailing legimate people many times.
1.b. how will you get enough GM's to botjail them around the clock?

2. who will bother reporting if the reward isn't good apart from a few rightious people.
2.a. who will judge what is and what is not a bot? Vidsters? You'd need an increase of about 600% of the current amount if you want to control that. In other words, well over 70 vidsters. Who will lead them? Who will control them?

3. by the time the botters get botjailed, the botter already made profit. in other words, it would not stop it.
3.1. it does not stop clientless botting

4. although most yell "botter", half of you have yet to see a real aimbot. I can honestly say that I can make every single one of you yell "botter" at the wrong video while everything is legit.

5. Once more, this thread was proposed and worked out 500 times and TQ doesn't have the interest to build a large scale anti bot system nor a working automatic one.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-29-2012, 06:36   #19
corey0092
The Dude

corey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond reputecorey0092 has a reputation beyond repute
No, believe me, I had the same idea as you ages ago. but there are fundamental problems to this idea beyond our control...
VIDSTERS
HELPDESK

Neither of these two could see a bot or hack if it came up and bit them on the ass, I reported a group of 30 ninja botters in FG3(gold botters)
HelpDeskIntern came on "This looks okay to me, I dont detect any bots, their names will be added to the list for further inspection"

1) when it takes 3+ days to be "inspected" there is no efficient way to report
2) with a prize there will be plenty of false claims
3) yes, we put in the extra effort of recording, editing, uploading, reporting- but at the end of the day, nothing ever happens.

Whats the point in banning the pawn when the king still gets the rewards? Again, go to saturn "Top Money Bags" and check out the tops, since the mention of Server Transfer and new people possibly coming to saturn, he's been at it non stop...
I dont know if its even possible, but how about creating a forum section where people could write their suggestions, and other forum users could vote for them. And if any suggestion would be good some forum super mod could forward it to designers or someone. You could call it suggestions forum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
Im not saying that im a pedophile, im just saying that the age of consent should be 7
corey0092 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-06-2012, 03:58   #20
nuker159
nuker

nuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond reputenuker159 has a reputation beyond repute
i do like the idea , but ppl will abuse it
Old 03-06-2012, 04:57   #21
warlord2080
Boycotter

Location: past mars go 1,000 light years away take a left on xeon planet once landed put you hand to your chest move it around while sing El Mundo Chaccaron Maccaron
warlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond reputewarlord2080 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Let_Me_Live View Post
Should TQ be handing out rewards to honest players who take time out of their lives to try to get a help desk and report the botters?
Please give detail if its legit then sure, otherwise you'll see people exploiting it.

guide for in-guild events including how to be a better guild leader http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=697106
warlord2080 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-08-2012, 11:41   #22
Rezz

Rezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond reputeRezz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post
Would you guys please use your tiny brains for a second?

People would start with reporting literally everyone or even start with reporting their own noobs...

It has been said literally tons of times already that such suggestions are ****, not only from TQ's point of view.
This suggestion: "Yes, but only when they pay to get out of botjail." would fix the 2nd problem you mentioned no one is going to report themselves then pay to get the newb out if they only get 1/2 reward.

As far as 1st point yes most newbs and d|cks would just start reporting everyone they saw and would cause TQ to stop the program

Rezz - Arch-Arch-Arch-Nin-War-Arch-Monk-Monk-Monk - 130 - 133 - 137
301 (306) BP (with Mentor)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 131Ears Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 134 Necklace -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 132 Beads -1 dmg (x2)
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 67 Arch Coat Perm P2 DS -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 129 Boots -3 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc Lvl 136 Ring -1 dmg
Super +6 2-Soc STG Fan -1 dmg
Super +7 2-Soc RGG Tower -1 dmg
Steed +6
Super +6 Riding Crop -1 dmg
Gourd -1 dmg
Rezz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2012, 12:21   #23
fmg55

fmg55 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation We shouldn't be reporting them in the first place!

There is really no point in even reporting these to the helpdesk.
We should be getting paid to attempt to play this game.
As nice as the idea seems, TQ are far too irresponsible for this game.

I've reported at least 100 of these ****ty mining botters.
All I got from the end of it was "Thanks for letting us know. Goodbye!"
WHAT THE ****!?

I'm doing my best to help IMPROVE the game, and I just got fed up of them returning and also doing TQ's ****ing job for them.
Even when you do manage to report someone to the helpdesk, they are following a script so they are the most ignorant people.

My message to TQ is to pull your fingers out your arse and do your job!
fmg55 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: