Old 02-25-2011, 10:38   #16
GhostFaceKilla

GhostFaceKilla is on a distinguished road
LOL, like common seriously after 4 years+ of playing and i'm full +8 monk i realized that even tho i'm willing to dump money into my account if I have to I realized 2 things from it.

1.Why the F should I dump money into it when the game is getting more boring as it goes. I have to deal with more Egyptian player's who either beg , cheat, hack or insult if they don't get it there way.

2. Why should I have to revolve my life around the time's CO created to come for these damn Clan Wars and GW.

Seriously i'm from the U.S on the east coast I have better things to do at 11:30 pm than be at clan war like um...sex with the wife , And on top of that I have to work my schedule around showing up for GW on Saturday's at what 9pm and 4pm on Sunday's when I can go out with my family and friend's.

Sorry but if your even a teenager and your sitting your lazy fat ass at home or even an adult and choosing this game over actually living life outside of some pixel's then your either depressed , bored of sex or have very little friend's.

Someone who revolve's around the schedule for a game is pretty sad to be honest and I been playing on and off for 4+ year's but it's to the point where i'm not gonna live thru this game for EGO tripping or the feeling of having big balls if you don't have a pair to take it out in the real world.

I'm not trolling i'm not hating on anyone and no I didn't quit I just play sparingly when the mood strike's or I have spare time.

I just find it sad that I know so many people who revolve there life around this game and have a need to be on it 10+ hrs a day.
GhostFaceKilla is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2011, 10:40   #17
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
I am asexual.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2011, 10:45   #18
NoBottyBotty
Bot Killer

NoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond reputeNoBottyBotty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirby8787 View Post
stoped with talis? they should of stoped after lotto.

any ways 4 years consider ur self lucky there are people who been playing 6-7 years
Hand raised..

Useful link below for when ya catch a botter and the botter has funny symbols.

http://duena.telenet.be/ALT_toetsen_lijst.htm

Botjail count---84 and counting. (1 non Egy)

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=713576

http://contest.co.91.com/2011perfect...php?uinfo=MjMy <----lol
NoBottyBotty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: