Old 01-12-2008, 11:08   #1
Saide88
The Rise

Saide88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Im Finally Back After A 3 Month Absences!!!!!

I was gone after i got hacked of my equipment, but that didnt stop me, im still rebuilding on everythin now, but for now im a melee water tao, I still need to figure out how im gonna power myself up now, but if some of you are water taos, im open to suggestions

Saide-Title(The Corrupted)

Never let anyone make you think you are beneath them, Rise to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The RB List

Trojan- lvl 124
Melee Water
The future-2nd rb Trojan
Saide88 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 11:53   #2
BukShy
stfu, k?!

BukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BukShy Send a message via Yahoo to BukShy Send a message via Skype™ to BukShy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saide88 View Post
I was gone after i got hacked of my equipment, but that didnt stop me, im still rebuilding on everythin now, but for now im a melee water tao, I still need to figure out how im gonna power myself up now, but if some of you are water taos, im open to suggestions
who are you?

back to forums ***12484;
made 20.
etc.

I LOVE Cheeka***9829;

Quote:
How much rep/nep do you... 01-24-2009 16:05 ~Shahed.
How much rep/nep do you... 01-24-2009 16:05 There we go - Mortysteve

#4th
2,147,483,647 point(s) total

you rep someone = 1% of ur rep + 1% of ur posts.
BukShy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 12:26   #3
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
he's the guy who said he was gonna be the best and he sucked lol he kept us entertained for a while
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2008, 22:39   #4
Saide88
The Rise

Talking

hahaha, thats actually funny, im not gonna respond 2 that heavensfury, go finish eatin ya muffins or cake, while sittin on ya fat ass watchin ya comp screen all day, well since you dont remember me bukshy, im That trojan but im a RB now, i was actually startin this thread to learn more about a water tao.

Never let anyone make you think you are beneath them, Rise to the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The RB List

Trojan- lvl 124
Melee Water
The future-2nd rb Trojan
Old 01-13-2008, 05:31   #5
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
lol i should eat some cakes or watever i really need to gain some weight so i guess my ass can't be fat

as for watchin my comp screen all day..i've quit co well i still sometimes go on to get my tro to 130 so i can give a friend back his gear but other than that i'm gone and just around these forums coz i'm a mod

remember my tro ~flipflops~ the one that could pwn you when you were like 120 and i was what 110 or something probably less LOL
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 07:05   #6
BukShy
stfu, k?!

BukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond reputeBukShy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BukShy Send a message via Yahoo to BukShy Send a message via Skype™ to BukShy
Quote:
hahaha, thats actually funny, im not gonna respond 2 that heavensfury, go finish eatin ya muffins or cake, while sittin on ya fat ass watchin ya comp screen all day, well since you dont remember me bukshy, im That trojan but im a RB now, i was actually startin this thread to learn more about a water tao.
i either dont liker her , stay chill...but i still dunno who are you...whatever , welcome back

back to forums ***12484;
made 20.
etc.

I LOVE Cheeka***9829;

Quote:
How much rep/nep do you... 01-24-2009 16:05 ~Shahed.
How much rep/nep do you... 01-24-2009 16:05 There we go - Mortysteve

#4th
2,147,483,647 point(s) total

you rep someone = 1% of ur rep + 1% of ur posts.
BukShy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 07:48   #7
raymond11209
The Nerd

raymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond reputeraymond11209 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to raymond11209 Send a message via MSN to raymond11209
Quote:
Originally Posted by BukShy View Post
i either dont liker her , stay chill...but i still dunno who are you...whatever , welcome back
stay chill rofl might wanna try stay calm
I was willing to forgive TQ for the nobility patch, which crashed the economy.
I was willing to forgive TQ for the item locking patch, which caused PK'ers to not receive the judgement they deserved.
I was willing to forgive TQ for the talisman patch, which caused bulkers to become next to impossible to kill.

But this basic grammatical mistake is the final straw.

TQ ARE KOS.
raymond11209 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 08:05   #8
FoxXx
Levi

FoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond reputeFoxXx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to FoxXx
Quote:
I think you will find that was responding
FoxXx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 10:12   #9
ruxbin

ruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond reputeruxbin has a reputation beyond repute
mmmmmm

try lvling water in wz if you got any good equipment at first it's fast and easyer to lvl spells with out coming out

started on Cinderella now on snow white
ruxbin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2008, 22:33   #10
SharinganEyez
Retired

SharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond reputeSharinganEyez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Egyptian?

Murrcielago 80 Undead Rogue
Ferruccio 80 Blood Elf Death Knight

Look for me on HyugaNejii.

"Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real."
-2pac
SharinganEyez is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-14-2008, 06:24   #11
niwdlabwehttam

niwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol hes still a man of many words yet never backs up his words
he was saying to me yesturday "wait till im stronger and il own u"
..im 2nd rb melee water with better gear than ul ever have.
ul never own me

maybe it was a mistake to come back..
although ur alot of fun to pwn
so welcome back
Old 01-15-2008, 10:13   #12
Saide88
The Rise

Question

Thnx bro, i will do that, but is it better to have physical combined with magical def, for my water?

The RB List

Trojan- lvl 124
Melee Water
The future-2nd rb Trojan
Old 01-15-2008, 10:57   #13
andr3y
Pro

andr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond reputeandr3y has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thnx bro, i will do that, but is it better to have physical combined with magical def, for my water?
advice: start a new char
conquer is a plague. its been around long enough to be called a game =[

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~
Cause Andrei realah foeking pr0 and deserves respect unlike the fake false flaggers here
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury
ANDREI I LOVE YOU YOUR SO PRO!!!!

<3333
andr3y is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-15-2008, 11:07   #14
niwdlabwehttam

niwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond reputeniwdlabwehttam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
my water will have plenty of physical and m-def

+8 necky
+7 robe
just need +8 cap

and il pwn xD
Old 01-15-2008, 13:47   #15
Saide88
The Rise

well its lookin like i still have alot more training to do, but i will eventually get there though

The RB List

Trojan- lvl 124
Melee Water
The future-2nd rb Trojan

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: