Old 05-29-2019, 18:35   #61
aff

aff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond reputeaff has a reputation beyond repute
As far as who is the best I would only count players who plays in EU servers.

US servers the ping discrepancy is huge since the majority of the players are egys playing with 400+ ping vs. 100-200 from NA.

I always liked to watch both Skill Team PK / Team PK @ EU servers because it was very competitive. Bacon* and Bugz are the two ninjas who stands out for me.

*as I don't know how legit Bacon was I'm gonna leave his name with an asterisk just in case. Bugz on the other hand seemed very legit and skilled.

As far as monks, I agree with noobie.com. Most fun (and powerful) class to play if u have 50 - 170 ping because triple attack is fatal to anybody, even if u dare to use 6 torts (back in the days standards).

I don't remember their names but there was a 3 monk team in EU servers who were really good, all 3 were egypts I guess. Same server as Bugz/Bacon/Apocalypse.

Seems unfair, sure, but I just can't understand how someone can claim to be the best when most of the times their enemies were playing with a ping twice as high.
aff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2019, 18:56   #62
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leilonnidad View Post
Correction. it was ME and my crew who ran Satan off Snowfall even with Kyle/ xxtxx bringing kings we beat their asses as prince. Im not gonna bull**** anybody. But i could NEVER give a crown to a king who Didnt play their own account and win themselves on a consistant basis. but hey who am i ? Jefe wasnt there bro. it was me You, Talin aka Nyah/BlackChan, Moe -Ather- Devin/Kenshin -Daniel"Hamesty"- and the rest of the crew. Jefe was never in any part of the Snowfall war. We decided to Help Jefe after Snowfall. i was the 1st player with 12 gold cups for a reason. We had a sick Group and back then skill is what won servers. Not this bull**** swipe and kill half the screen. Still to this Day Me and My Crew WILL Beat anybody ass in FB let me know when and where? Thats how you settle who is the Best. not by perfection. not by Donation BUT by who wins the FB duel to 10.
didn't you lose a few fb matches to bean bean.... and when he hit you and reflected you said the point went to you... and he said whatever fine... and you're talking about best fber???
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2019, 19:14   #63
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
didn't you lose a few fb matches to bean bean.... and when he hit you and reflected you said the point went to you... and he said whatever fine... and you're talking about best fber???
Plz at least make the lie sound reasonable...
leilonnidad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2019, 19:19   #64
leilonnidad
Rey

leilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond reputeleilonnidad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
It's Sad Rey this game is no longer about skills like FBing, SSing etc. which other then ping issues was the real way to see what players had good skills, etc.

That is why I like monks. It takes a lot of work setting up triples so it somewhat keeps a fun skill set alive. Spamming 1/2 a screen with all the auto potting and other crap has nothing to do with skills. I will not go into the auto potting again and all since so many people use it like its your last breath. Anyway, good to see some actually see the old skill sets as the real way to separate issues. Not the "who has the deeper pockets, higher donations or higher BP and or perfection.

Stay Reytired the game is getting worse with every patch let alone this last anima Bull,,,,,,,,,,,,,sht...
I thought Perfection was bad. i heard about Anima and was appalled... Id never go back to playing conquer. They ruined everything that was fun about the game. No skills. No way to make build gear for the average player and no balance to the game. Its literally who spends more money wins. Before there was at least a ceiling with the bull****...
Old 05-29-2019, 23:25   #65
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Plz at least make the lie sound reasonable...
didnít you sell your account and scammed the guy who bought it from you? The one where big gm helped you get it back and youre talking about lies hehehe if anyone is known for the amount of bullsht they speak here itís you
Old 05-30-2019, 05:46   #66
anotherone

anotherone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No skills
If anybody ever played against ray they probably punching the wall reading this.
this lady was fun to play against because of how unskilled she was.
not to mention he was a scammer#10
anotherone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2019, 07:32   #67
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotherone View Post
If anybody ever played against ray they probably punching the wall reading this.
this lady was fun to play against because of how unskilled she was.
not to mention he was a scammer#10
Believing anything Rey says is just plain stupid lol

Rey was always bad and his people never wanted to tell him he was carried by every group hes been in and cries about his glory days lmao

Guy lies in his sleep
Xentheo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2019, 12:56   #68
leilonnidad
Rey

Quote:
didnít you sell your account and scammed the guy who bought it from you? The one where big gm helped you get it back and youre talking about lies hehehe if anyone is known for the amount of bullsht they speak here itís you
Go ask the guy if he got scammed or not. #MoreLies. i love how a bunch of nobodys always get on the forum flaming. Josh-Jefe himself knows im telling the truth. NEVER been backpacked. I love the Flames from people with No Names
Old 05-30-2019, 12:58   #69
leilonnidad
Rey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Believing anything Rey says is just plain stupid lol

Rey was always bad and his people never wanted to tell him he was carried by every group hes been in and cries about his glory days lmao.

Guy lies in his sleep
Bad yet i won #1 fber in Co when i beat Ly.. oh yea that proof is also on the forums ask Sicknasty himself. Only the ****ters who i beat down get on here salty. The real legends of the game appreciate one another and the great battles we had throughout the years.

P.S i only had 1 group. we stuck together 4ever. We "helped" other groups who were in need.

Last edited by leilonnidad; 05-30-2019 at 13:01.
Old 05-30-2019, 15:19   #70
Viceroy

Quote:
Go ask the guy if he got scammed or not. #MoreLies. i love how a bunch of nobodys always get on the forum flaming. Josh-Jefe himself knows im telling the truth. NEVER been backpacked. I love the Flames from people with No Names
oh yea i'll be sure to ask a clown for proof of you not being a scammer. you're a scammer reynaldo and you denying it just proves you're a liar. everyone know it too. if you can convince josh that you're not one then great. you fooled an idiot. fact remains you are a scammer and a liar and everything you've said since that point has just been pure bullsht

on a side note... i'd like to show everyone what a pro conquer online #1 ranked player looks like. please I hope no one feels intimated after witnessing this raw talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbAw-ziUeE
Old 05-31-2019, 14:20   #71
Xentheo

Xentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond reputeXentheo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh yea i'll be sure to ask a clown for proof of you not being a scammer. you're a scammer reynaldo and you denying it just proves you're a liar. everyone know it too. if you can convince josh that you're not one then great. you fooled an idiot. fact remains you are a scammer and a liar and everything you've said since that point has just been pure bullsht

on a side note... i'd like to show everyone what a pro conquer online #1 ranked player looks like. please I hope no one feels intimated after witnessing this raw talent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWbAw-ziUeE
Lmfao he was never good. Ather, Moe and his entire group admitted it to everyone but him they just thought he was cool and wanted to have fun.

Rey is just a follower of better characters and takes credit for everything.

After that first Snowfall war Rey became a follower with a lot of friends but that is it and when he doesn't get it his way he lies and cheats his way to try and get it his way.
He eventually became Hamsty and Bangrocs ***** and sucked up to them so much because he has no power and resulted in scamming people like Josh DejaVu
Ever since like 2014 he has been a side note and he didn't want to accept it after getting smacked in every war he joined he resulted in screaming "COME TO COLUMBUS AND ILL MAKE YOU QUIT"

Josh DejaVu is probably the only other guy who I would say lies more than Rey. Maybe Sophia too.
Old 06-01-2019, 17:05   #72
BerzerkAkaGod
G O A T

BerzerkAkaGod is on a distinguished road
Scrolling through this yall still trash
see you in couple of months
Old 06-01-2019, 20:46   #73
Xentheo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkAkaGod View Post
Scrolling through this yall still trash
see you in couple of months
Gave Rey too much credit

You are the biggest liar
Old 06-11-2019, 22:09   #74
leilonnidad
Rey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentheo View Post
Gave Rey too much credit

You are the biggest liar
you could never give me too much credit. i did what i did. i had a holy grail for a reason and it wasnt because i was losing wars.
Old 06-12-2019, 14:03   #75
#Explicit
3XP1!C!6

#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute#Explicit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenflame View Post
If its based on $$$ and achievements i got no complaints but if not I vote VeniVidiVici as top player.
i have watched like 5 elite pk rounds at flame ( GrizzlyReaper vs Vini ) which always ended with GrizzlyReaper wining killing vini
#Explicit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: