Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-04-2007, 11:46   #181
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsrctc View Post
*hands Ayshii and Lindz the tweezers, go to work girls*

MRS.
Wait..I already have the tazer, Linds has the cuffs, you get the tweezers!!!

Quote:

*im so excited I think I just peed!!*

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Ayshii is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2007, 11:52   #182
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayshii View Post
Wait..I already have the tazer, Linds has the cuffs, you get the tweezers!!!
Now you know what I can do with a knife and a needle think of what I can do w/ a pair of tweezers!!!! *shivers w/excitment, grabs Jdog*

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
We get them with sticky panties...then they never leave!!!
mrsrctc is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2007, 12:03   #183
Ayshii
I dunno

Ayshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond reputeAyshii has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Now you know what I can do with a knife and a needle think of what I can do w/ a pair of tweezers!!!! *shivers w/excitment, grabs Jdog*

MRS.
You can duel weld! WOOT! Can I use the bradning iron??? PWWEESSSEE!

*feels slightly bad for Jdog....for 2 seconds then laughes evilly as she tazers him again.*

Im thinking he likes the tazer

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age and dreams are forever.--Walt Disney
Old 12-04-2007, 12:06   #184
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

mrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond reputemrsrctc has a reputation beyond repute
I know Ill bring the branding irons and from each house we steal panites from we can brand them "M.A.L."

*brace your self Jdog Ayshii is a first timer at branding, smells the flesh burning and smiles"

MRS.

Members of the RCTC crew: ~LiL~BiT~, Ayshii, Wolfhunter, RaWrZie (rctcjr), rctcEsTy, Gameshark (rctcprosongwriter), rctctudi~~, Lindsey (rctcaunt), EX and Ashley, rctcRanger, rctcCan, rctcInVin, rctcKev, rctcteadrinker, rctcwhizzer, rctcStar, rctcDog!, rctcpeanut, rctcdirtydeeds, and String!

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 12:08   #185
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:
I know Ill bring the branding irons and from each house we steal panites from we can brand them "M.A.L."

*brace your self Jdog Ayshii is a first timer at branding, smells the flesh burning and smiles"

MRS.
M.A.L. <----LMFAO

Damn it! The brand didnt take well the first time. Can I have a do over?

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:10   #186
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

Sure if you like it you can do it as many times as you wish just dont get to deep, wait maybe he would like it deep!

*sizzling M.A.L. sizzling*

MRS.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 12:13   #187
Ayshii
I dunno

*leans on the branding iron as all the hair (and theres LOTS) and flesh burns away, strikes up a very long, very detailed conversation with MRS...*

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:16   #188
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

Quote:
*leans on the branding iron as all the hair (and theres LOTS) and flesh burns away, strikes up a very long, very detailed conversation with MRS...*
Opps went to deep! Jdog passes out *now where to put the body*

MRS.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 12:19   #189
Ayshii
I dunno

You take it! I dont want it! Hide it in the mountains or sumfin. I had to hide the last one!

*taps him with the tazer one more time, just for good measure, shrugs shoulders and goes on the hunt for another......thinks Thor a good option*

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:25   #190
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

Oh yea I'm in *dumps Jdog in the mountains, jumps on my DB chicken w/Ayshii branding iron in hand panties swinging from the top like a flag hunting for Thor!*

MRS.

Quote:

Last edited by mrsrctc; 12-04-2007 at 12:33.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:33   #191
Ayshii
I dunno

CHARGE!!!!! Ride like the wind Bullseye!

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:34   #192
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

You know what made me laugh so hard Ays look at our avi's and our last to comments!!

The searching chicken and the crazy frog!

MRS.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 12:37   #193
Ayshii
I dunno

Proof that neither of us are normal. Think of how MR and Wolf are gonna handle us when we come for a visit! LMAO

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:44   #194
mrsrctc
w/MR.RCTC

Ill have the branding irons ready for both of them!!

MRS.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2007, 12:46   #195
Ayshii
I dunno

Quote:

MRS.
OMG lmao! Thats so going in my siggy! I choked on my pepsi!

Quote:

MRS.
Great Quest Idea!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: